MEETING chapter 4
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

after Hachiro left the palace, shortly the celebration to the upcoming new disciples who mastered a level of material arts were honored by the emperor, one of them was Shion who carries the bloodline of Shinya’s family, general Hachiro’s son and nephew of Arata, more than his father shion loves his uncle Arata who is good to him at all time, Arata took a while to recognize him, but shion was able to recognize his uncle at a blink, shion gave out a big smile as if he was so excited to talk to him as soon as he saw him at the banquet .same goes to Arata, he loves his nephew just as he loves his elder brother.

the celebration was carried out for so long that it was almost night, the emperor showered the blessings over them as well as all the other officials and immortals showered their blessings.
Ayane disappeared as soon as the celebration was over to check the quarters for her master, while Arata was busy talking to the emperor and all his old colleagues came along to talk with him after so long they were, “Yuma Asahi” one of the great spear master, “Yuya El” master of fire phoenix, and “Kanna tou” the moon goddess .after a long conversation with them Arata was finally alone.

has Arata was getting closer to his sleeping quarters which were arranged by the emperor himself, he was about to walk in, suddenly a figure hugged him from behind, he was suddenly startled .
" Uncle how are you "Seeing that it was his nephew, he felt so happy to see him,
“Shion?, what a big grown-up man you are ", he shuffled his head.
 “ yes, of course, uncle I have grown up just for you, hehe “.he let out a big smile and they both walked in the corridors, suddenly shion questioned ." umm uncle where is aunt ?".
" Aunt?". arata was confused for a second,
"I mean, Aunt Ayane uncle ? "
" o, you mean Ayane", I bet she is right at the top of your head ".
 Ayane was there all along sitting on the rooftop listening to everything.  “ Ayane“ Arata called out her name, and she immediately jumped off from the rooftop behind Shion, he was startled for a second but has soon as he saw her shion hugged her and kissed her cheeks "Shion you should stop doing this since you have grown up," she said as she patted his head.
 "Aunty do you still love my uncle "
shion whispered in her ears out of no were, Ayane blushed so hard that her whole face turned red .arata gave a doubtful expression,
 “Ayane what did he say ? And are you alright? your whole face has turned red” ". are you sick or something ?”.
 Arata questioned her with a worried expression,
 “I…. I am totally fine master, please don’t worry about me”.

She said as she turned herself towards the wall. Meanwhile, Shion kept smiling as if he just asked a random question to her, but this young boy knew that she loves his uncle since he was a little kid.
shion stayed a little bit late with his uncle and Ayane, telling them all sorts of sad and funny things which happened during his training days at the cultivation realm.
soon, it was late for Shion to go back to his quarters, because of the fear over his father he had no choice but to live, it was already midnight. now only Ayane and Arata both were left alone, Ayane was about to live but Arata suddenly called her out.
"Ayane, take these sweets with you ".
 he handed over some sweets wrapped in a piece of cloth. Ayane observed that her master seemed happy than usual,
" master you look so happy to meet your nephew,

  Ayane said without even giving it a thought for a second . " well, of course, I would be happy “. He gave out a smile,
 “because I always see her in him, " Aratas said with a soft tone.

ayane felt a bit of pain in her chest, as she saw her master say it with sadness in his smile, she could completely understand the feelings of her master who still thinks about the person who hurt him the most in his life, yet he loved her once, more than anyone .ayane left and went to the rooftop, she started to eat which was offered by her master, but her mind wandered off thinking about the past that she never wish to remember anymore, but those words from her master made her remember

 " i cannot blame my master for any of these things, after all, he loved her the most .........his first love".

 she let out a sign with sadness in her eyes as she felt pain in her chest, she clinched her left arm hurting herself out of sadness.

“it hurts, it hurts to think about and…seeing him like this, it’s all everyone’s fault who made him like this …….it’s your fault Nuan”.

 She called out the name of the person whom her master loved. Her wounds reopened and blood started to come out but Ayane has been in love with him since the day she met him and knew every single thing he has been through .because of her ayane is unable to confess her feelings to him.
"When will this end .....an endless sadness in our hearts ".

to be continued........

0