take them
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days went by, Arata, Ayane,hachiro, and Nuan, everyone got together well nuan became Ayane's best friend, Arata started to develop feelings for Nuan yet he was not sure of it , as well as Hachiro, Ayane became an observer. all the seasons passed by slowly, and all these four reached puberty one after another, it was almost for these young youths to attend the cultivation realm, in order to learn the cultivation based skills and to gain the knowledge and wisdom of the worlds.

one summer, the youths seemed to be enjoying themselves with water, since the day was hot, lady Itsuki seemed busy in sewing the cloth which was damaged, and Agata has gone for the market to sell the boar which he hunted last night.

ayane and Nuan, they had not much work, since the servants took care of everything, so they decided to do calligraphy. meanwhile arata and Hachiro were enjoying with the water in the tub .as everything was going well, suddenly the gates opened a person showed up, who was tall and handsome he was dressed in whites with gold pattern  , appered suddenly ,behind a lady entered along with him it was hachiros mother" suname"(the second lady of the the house ,and ikaro shinya's second wife ) and there father ikaro shinya ,just for a  seeing him everyone got chills, this man never liked to fool around or to be free just as these youths are, he always had a seriousness in his face , he usualy dosent evem smile . "wel..welcome father and mother " hachiro greeted both of them arata hid behind hachiro out of hesitation .ikaro did not even mind to greet his two kids ."you three of them get ready and come to 2nd main house " he said with a horus voice as he walked towards the house ,suname jsut follewed his direction , itsuki at once  new that her husband has come back, but she was not so happy to meet both of them .itsuki got all dressed up neat and even asked the three of them to get dressed as well ,except nuan . she returned to her room .

Itsuki entered the 2nd house main chamber with the three of them ."greetings to you lord."Itsuki greeted him as if he was a stranger to her, he was annoyed by her words yet he ignored her, the second lady suname chuckled behind her fan . " o my, what is this lady Itsuki, don't you consider him as your husband since you have been married already, yet you are greeting him as a stranger. " she said as she kept smiling deep and wide behind the fan which she was holding

"i don't think I can consider him as my husband, since someone has already snatched it away from me and has been acting without knowing their place  " Itsuki stated with a calm expression.

suname raged with anger "You..." she slammed the table.

" you both shut up," Ikaro said harshly, everything went silent.

"I am not here to see both of you fight with each other, whatever, I am here to send these three to the cultivation realm."

"what ?" itsuki said with a surpprise 

"How could you, are you trying to separate me from my kids ? , just as you have separated yourself from me ?." she said with a serious tone,

"listen I am not here to separate you from the kids, and that's not my intention, its because it is necessary for them to learn how to cultivate, which will be useful in their future ."

 

as the conversation was going on Agata came back with a bulk-off profit in his hand, he was instructed about the arrival of ikaro . agata frowned, his smile vanished as he heard of ikaro's name.

"That brat, who ruined my sister's life by marrying another bitch, he is hear again " he grinded his teeth with anger. he went to the 2nd house as he slam open the door. everyone was taken by surprise. it was quiet, only Agata was howling out of nowhere and he went silent .itsuki began to speak up,

"i..i. I don't know what to say, but if it's for these three kids future, then you can take them ." Itsuki said with a tone of unwilling to send them away, this sudden decision made her sad because she as no one to love her beside these kids and she would be lonely if they leave now.  Itsuki always taught them has her own children.

 

" what do you mean, you can take them, what is going on here ". agata asked with confusion

the three of them said nothing they stood silent in a corner.

"Brother I have decided to send all three of them to the cultivation realm ". and he I mean my husband came to get them, what do you say ?. "

Agata hesitated to answer as he glanced toward his daughter "Well, you can take my little girl, but I don't trust your husband "

" what do you mean, you don't trust me agata "he frowned as he said with a serious tone 

" shut up, I know that you're an idiot " ikaro was struck with surprise by his words, that he is disrespecting a higher official of the heavenly court in front of his wives and childern, and Itsuki giggled at hearing her brothers say that.

" you, I will kill you one day ."

" before killing me, try to take care of these kids, once I handed over my one and only sister, but you just left her in loneliness, all you have given so far is a pain for her, so i don't want you to treat the kids in the same way," Agata said with a complete sadness 

Ikaro felt a throb in his heart by his words , which struck him like a needle " I know, I will take care of them ." Ikaro stood up.

the kids took the blessing from Itsuki before leaving, Arata rushed to Nuan to her room and handed over her an amulet that he carved himself in the jade stone and explained to her about his leaving, and bid her farewell. nuan was a bit sad that she was going to miss her friends yet she said goodbye to all of them. itsuki and Agata bid a good farewell to them.

as for the night they stayed in their father's house at the heavenly court, were he has been given a house. and the next day all these three entered the cultivation realm. which took them by great surprise as soon as they entered.

 

to be continued........

 

                   

0