Chapter 2
314 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Steve grinned. Cool name. But no doubt another disposable porn chickadee. He clicked it.

The email contained a video, which he just instinctively opened up, not even reading the message. Talk was cheap in the biz, but actions spoke. Anyone could call themselves Diamond Gazongas, after all. It was a good name for a porno slut… but porno sluts were only good for one thing.

The image was of a white-walled, palatial, open-spaced hallway, obviously being filmed with a phone, the large bannisters of a staircase leading upstairs all that could be seen.

‘Consider this an audition vid, bitches!’ a voice said. It was husky, young, brash and confident.

The camera did not swing round to show who was operating it. Instead, it started pointing up the staircase.

‘Been a busy weekend here at Gazongas towers!’ the voice continued, ‘I turned 18 on Friday, so I decided to get some serious fucking done!’

Steve blinked. The bottom few steps revealed a man’s head and body, upside down on the stairs, facing upwards. Above that body, a couple of steps further, was another, this one heaped on the other. Neither moved and both were glossy with sweat.

‘These losers are on the lowest rung of the ladder,’ the voice said, as a perfectly manicured female hand pointed at the recumbent men. The camera showed the view further up the staircase to reveal that the whole wide, shiny series of steps was littered with male bodies. There were too many to count.

The phone progressed up the stairs. Steve could hear clicks of high heels on the steps as the wielder of the phone ascended as they picked their way over the carpet of bodies strewn on the staircase. Occasional deep and throaty groans were discernible as the camera went up the stairs.

‘Yeah, these guys weren’t so fortunate. Couldn’t handle little me…’ the camera panned down to the middle of the staircase where three massively muscular, hugely ripped bodies were crumpled together, another next to them almost standing but with their torso hanging over the bannister.

The hand reached out and pulled the head of the massive man crumpled over the bannister so it came backwards. His head reeled around, a simplistic smile on his face, eyes glazed and unfocused. Drool rippled out of the side of his mouth. The hand let him go. He slid dead weight down the bannister, the heavy body folding in the middle and rolling down the stairs. Steve heard a giant crash which the camera didn’t catch.

‘Got to be careful on these stairs,’ the voice said, ‘slippery underfoot.’

The camera panned down to reveal that thick, gluey cum was splattered on a good portion of the steps of the staircase and which was roping off the top of several of them in miniature waterfalls onto the steps below.

Steve gasped. He looked around the office, to make sure no-one was there. What was this video? Was it some kind of trick? A joke? Special effects? Who would do such a thing? Who was Diamond Gazongas?

 

 

4