Chapter 7
100 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monstermales studios was a large, mostly-glass fronted building, several storied, with a sweep of steps that came up from the car park in the front. On either side of the entrance doors, which themselves were glass and about thirty feet high, were two blown up photos of Guy in his prime, stencilled graphically onto the glass. Each representation was colossus-like, framing the doors, so that the whole photos were about seventy or eighty feet, or about half the height of the building. Naked, glistening, Mr-Universe like in pure muscle, the picture of Guy had his monstrous erect prick standing out in front of him horizontally, with the other side the same picture but inverted. This meant that anyone walking through the front doors of monstermales walked underneath the dual, gleaming and rigid schlongs of Guy Cannon, both dicks meeting in the middle above the doors.

There were famously no side doors to the building, except for a loading bay and fire doors out back that were never used. Everyone, staff, talent, sluts and whores, walked in under the shadow of Guy Cannon’s humongous fuckstaff, blown up to about six feet in length; and everyone, up to and especially raving, spunk-covered, unconscious, and often on-crutches porn sluts, went out the same way. Guy wanted to have the photos eventually replaced with marble statues three times the size of Michelangelo’s David, but the cost was prohibitive.

The door opened to allow Diamond through. The paramedics were taking slugs of oxygen in the ambulance to recover from her evacuation of their ballsacks. They’d just about hoisted the gurney with Steve on it into the van.

There were cops in the foyer, and a man speaking to them.

‘And one last time, you don’t know what he was watching?’

‘No,’ the guy said, ‘you know, he was working, so he could have been watching anything. He did a lot of editing so I guess it could have been that. You know, but he often worked late when there was a shoot. I thought he maybe had a crush on Roxy, and wanted to stick around to try and talk to her.’

‘Roxy…?’

‘De Bauch. Yeah, Roxy de Bauch. The girl who found him…’

‘Just spell your name again, one more time,’ one of the cops was saying. He had a notebook out.

‘R-I-C-K… B-U-L-L-O-C-K…’

Diamond’s massive six inch stripper heels clicked on the marble as she made her way over to the trio. It immediately attracted everyone’s attention. Heads turned.

‘I’m here to fuck!!!!!’ Diamond said, to everyone, cops included. She stuck her tongue out and held both her hands up to her face, middle fingers sticking out.

The sound of a pencil hitting the floor echoed round the marble and glass room.

‘….uh Miss?’ one of the cops managed, eventually.

‘I’m Diamond Mother-fucking Gazongas, bitch, you two stud policemen want to give me a good reason why I shouldn’t blow you right here, right now?’

‘I guess… ‘cause we’re on duty, Miss?’

‘Well I’m on duty too, bitch. I’m here for an audition and I expect to suck some dick so fucking get it out.’

The first policeman couldn’t tear his eyes from Diamond, who was drooling onto the floor, making sure the rope of saliva threaded just over her massively bulging tits, but addressed Rick.

‘Is she something to do with you, Mr… Bullock…?’

Rick was equally stunned by the appearance of the blonde teenage slut, her ‘Dick Magnet’ baseball cap only marginally more arresting than the way her monstrous bronzed tits were stretching up the fabric of the slashed t-shirt.

‘Fuck… I mean, uh, yeah, I think we had an audition scheduled for a Miss…’

‘Gazongas.’

‘Gazongas, yes. Gentlemen, if you’d excuse us.’

Diamond indicated the cops with each index finger. ‘You want me to blow these guys?’

Rick looked at the policemen. He’d never liked cops.

‘I’m not sure we’ve time, Miss Gazongas.’

Diamond grinned, and then pulled loose the strings of each side of her bikini bottoms, which came loose in her hands. Her glistening, bald, tattooed pussy was revealed.

‘Something to sniff while you jack each other off in the car park.’

She draped it over the face of one of the cops, and then strutted past Rick, who scurried past the stacked bimbo goddesses’ assured strides into the elevator.

‘Going up?’ said Diamond, as Rick got in the lift besides her. He was overwhelmed by being so close to the goddess. Her basketball sized tits were sticking out over six inches from her chest, and jutting under her chin. Her stomach muscles were like thick, rippling, overlaid rows of shiny flat pebbles from the beach. Her cunt gleamed.

‘Yeah,’

Diamond’s finger paused over the button. ‘Are you sure it isn’t down?’

‘Let’s go up,’ said Rick, controlling himself. Guy would want things done right, ‘let’s go to Mr Cannon’s office. He wants to meet you personally. He was very insistent.’

‘O…’ smiled Diamond, ‘then I guess my little audition tape got his attention?’

‘You could say that,’ Rick said, ‘he was just watching it in the AV room, and a sort of look came into his eyes, and he just started fucking one of the stars we have here… Roxy… she’s the one who discovered Steve’s body… I mean, the sound she made when he destroyed her cunt… I won’t forget that in a while. So yeah, you got his attention.’

‘Lucky Roxy,’ said Diamond. She was squelching frothy saliva between her lips, sucking it back and forth. Rick shuddered.

‘You wouldn’t say that to look at her. She was meant to be shooting a scene this afternoon but she’s kind of out of it.’

‘She broke, huh?’

‘Yeah, she broke alright,’ Rick said. He leaned in closer, closer to Diamond’s humongous, spherical cans that protruded from her torso, ‘that guy, the guy in the ambulance they’re taking away… I mean, he checked out from watching your video. He fucking jacked his dick until his dick burst and his heart gave out!’

Diamond put a finger to her cheek, reflectively, ‘Now I’m trying to work out if that’s good or bad from the perspective of an audition…’

Rick gaped at the awesome teen slut in front of him, dumbfounded. Who was this gorgeous whore? ‘Diamond, I gotta be honest with you. He was dead. And his dick was still cumming and cumming…’

‘You want to shut the fuck up and pose with me?’ Diamond said.

‘Huh? Pose?’

Fixing Rick with a smouldering, searing smile, Diamond opened her ripe, pink bimbo lips with an audible smack and very, very slowly, slid down onto her knees in front of him. Producing a phone from nowhere, the blonde porno whore tipped it into camera mode, placed her spread hand possessively on the sizeable bulge that tented Rick’s jeans and snapped a selfie with a bimbo pout.

At that point, the doors opened to Guy Cannon’s penthouse boardroom suite.

2