(Auxiliary) Explanation of the Elements of the Other Side
26 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elements of the Other Side:

The Elements of the Other Side are one of the main foundations of Occultism. These can be divided into five main ones: Blood, Death, Knowledge, Energy and Fear

Blood : Blood is the entity of feeling. Seeks intensity: pain, obsession, passion, love, hunger, hate – everything that involves feeling an extreme emotion pleases the Blood entity.

The extreme feelings of the Blood overcome the reason and calm of Knowledge.

Death: Death is the entity of time. He looks for the moments lived, distorting the egoic perception of each individual's existence to his liking.

Death's temporal distortion ruins the Blood's carnal perception.

Knowledge : Knowledge is the entity of consciousness. Discover, learn, know, decipher. Having your own perception of the Other Side and its entities pleases the Knowledge element.

The reason and logic of Knowledge reintegrate and suppress the chaos of Energy.

Energy : Energy is the entity of chaos. Everything that cannot be explained, the intangible, the anarchy. Constant change, heat and cold, light and dark. Everything that involves unpredictability and transformation pleases the Energy entity.

The transformation of Energy overcomes the effects of Death.

Fear: Fear is the entity of the unknown and the infinite. Present since the beginning of humanity, it modifies the nature of the universe. Its distinct existence is a mystery.

★★★

Paranormal Objects

Paranormal Objects are everyday human objects that, on purpose or by chance, were touched by Entities from the Other Side and, as a result, began to perform unusual feats, distorting the laws of physics around them and generating some effect linked to the paranormal.

[<Occult Ritual Backpack>] 

[This unknown cursed item appeared as a wish expressed by the Other Side, allowing the withdrawal of special items according to your luck].

[Items  discovered: 0]
[Extra: 0]

(1: ??)
(2: ??)
(3: ??)
(4: ??)
(5: ??)
(6: ??)

1