Chapter one unfortunate end
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well fuck I think I'm going to die I'm laying in a pool of my blood slowly losing consciousness. Shit, I think I'm going to die here goddammit! Here I am Braxton Night only sixteen and I'm going to die. I'm only a jr in Hiddleston High yes it's one of those rich private schools, and I am not rich by any means my godfather sponsored my ride to this school and many others cause he saw potential in me, he's a major shareholder in the most well-known companies in the world from boogle and mechat to phasebook, and he's the CEO of his own tech company. So yeah he has the money too he's also the best friend/ boss of my dad and mom. He had lost his wife to the birth of his son, so he cared and loved him until he got into an accident so now he treats me as his own. People here at school are all vying for my attention cause their parents told them to. But I just ignore them and they know it so I'm popular but not at the same time I like to keep my distance. I'm like a background character here everyone knows me but no one ever engages unless prompted to.
Anyway, this situation I'm in well let's start a month ago when the school had its opening ceremony. All the freshmen were introduced to the school with the seniors showing them around and the sophomores and juniors got to see their electives and self-study rooms as well as get a tour of where their terms lectures will be held.
Then there's the dreaded after party I went with my godfather of course and all the other parents yes other high social class citizens were flocking to him like a dog to its master more like people to money Ugh this shit always pisses me off. The new ones were wondering why he was here and he said he enrolled his son here and that took em by surprise hehe the look on their faces was priceless cause they never knew he had a son well they did but they thought he died. And this is when hell began the parents were flocking toward me with their kids trying to get them in my good graces oh dear god I hate it, It's like I'm being put on a pedestal every goddamn year with the freshmen jeez. Their parents are always comparing me with their kids it burns a hole in my chest to think about what that does to them. I practically know all the kids in the school because of rumors and parent drilling into their children to be on good terms with me. In the after part, I met a shy boy he was thin dark black hair with bright blue eyes with deep bags under em.
Huh, I thought why is he so shy most kids would walk around here with their chest puffed out like their something. I went and introduced myself to his dad's surprise and he elbowed the kid and he responded. "Hey, my name is David Pothel". I responded with a wave to which he was scared and flinched. I brushed it off thinking he was just jittery because he was in a new environment and kept to myself after that. While my godfather was boasting up a storm.
Time skip to a week ago when school started and I got my class schedule and cupboard number and card to open it with. I was walking to the lecture hall and I saw David being hazed by two sophomore idiots being pushed up against the wall and spitting at him the words weren't all that bad but self-deprecating in the least. so I stepped in and yelled, "Hey dumbasses let, him, go!" They were about to quip back when they saw who it was and put their heads down and sneered at David one last time before putting him down and leaving. I walked up to him and said "Hey man don't worry about them their just dumb and have no brains are you okay?" he just responded with a nod and I continued "Which class are you in?" Then he sped up so I followed. "Oh this one?" I asked he just nodded "Oh I'm in this one too cool you can sit by me." his eyes lit up and we became friends he became more chatty afterward but only with me. I found out why because throughout the week I had to bastard boys and girls from bugging him.

Then today I was self-studying in the library when I heard faint yelling and then it got closer and turned into frantic screaming with a slight ping sound. Soon it was in the library and the screaming got louder and the ping sound got faster so I got up and went downstairs to see what all the commotion was about. When I got there I saw David with a rifle that had a suppressor on it and he was holding it against Thomas Warner one of the boys that hazed him the first day. then David shouted, "Im sick of being treated like trash I get enough beatings at home and I don't need it here too!"
Then I Shout "Hey David what the fuck man calm down don't do this! what- what happened- I can help please let me hel" I was cut off by David "No stay out of this Brax you don't have to get involved, you are the first and only person who treated me like I was human i-i cant any more I killed my abusive father already and a couple of jackasses so why stop now!"
"no, I whispered to Davie why?"
"WHY! WHY! Because everybody here knew my father beat me so he wouldn't bat an eye if I came home bruised up hed even say I deserved it and beat me more after that. wh-why do I feel like I can tell you everything I've never trusted anyone this much your like the big brother I've never had. I just wanna get rid of the scum so I can live in peace David whimpered as he aimed at Thomas's head. Then I rushed forward and pushed Thomas aside as David released a round of bullets into me so here I am dying as David kills Thomas for me saving him and now David is crying telling me to live "I-I can't pass out I softly tell David to see you on the other side" as I die...

1