The beginning
497 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiganshina lay in ruins, its once bustling streets now reduced to debris and despair. Ren, a young boy with tousled brown hair and curious eyes, navigated the broken cityscape with caution. Fear gripped his heart, but a flicker of determination burned within him.

As Ren ventured through the remnants of his shattered home, an unexplainable power surged within him. He stumbled, his hands instinctively reaching out for support. To his astonishment, the ground responded, rippling beneath his touch like a hidden force awaiting discovery.

Wide-eyed, Ren recoiled in shock, he did not expect the earth to react to him like that, did he just bend the earth beneath his feet.

With a mix of awe and trepidation, Ren observed his surroundings. The colossal Titans loomed in the distance, their presence a constant reminder of the danger that lurked. The devastation compelled him to act and with his imature mind he decided to act.

He rushed toward the Titans and moved his hands toward them and the earth listened to his order as an earth spike shot off the ground and into the Titan.

As the earth penetrated the titan's neck and impaled the titan in the air, the titan started to die and slowly vanish into a cloud of smoke.

Some Titans seem to have noticed what Ren was doing and they all attacked him at the same time, the scared yet willing-to-help child decided to kick the floor underneath him.

A huge earth pillar appear in between of the kid and the titan and as Ren could hear the titan on the other side trying to destroy the earth wall.

He decided to make the wall fall on the titan and with a pushing motion with his hands, the wall fell on the titans that were trying to kill him.

However the huge sound the wall made as it fell on the titan attracted every nearby titan and they started to run where Ren was.

Ren however seem to be running out of breath as his ability to bend the earth seem to have reached his limits for now and as he was very tired.

He decided to make a 15-meter-tall wall between him in the titans before proceeded to run away, he was getting tired and they were at least a hundred titan out there.

He did not want to die yet but at least now he knew that he had the power to help humanity best the titans.

As he ran away for his dear life, he saw a boy and a girl trying to lift some debris off a woman that reassemble the boy greatly.

Even if I felt tired, my conscious would not let me live if I were to just ignore them and act like they don't exist.

As I tried to go save the kid, a titan got in the way of me and the kid and I could hear the sound of another titan walking toward them.

I could try and help them but considering how tired I was, I decided to just kick the floor as the earth shook a bit and the debris that were on the woman got pushed off.

I could not help them any further as the titan that was after me started to dash after me and I was starting to get very tired.

My heart pounded in my chest, every beat a resounding reminder of the perilous situation I found myself in. I staggered through the desolate streets of Shiganshina, my body heavy with exhaustion. Beads of sweat trickled down my forehead, mingling with the grime and dust that clung to my skin.

Behind me, a hulking Titan towered, its grotesque form blotting out the horizon. Its jagged teeth glinted in the faint light, and its bloodshot eyes fixated on Ren with a haunting intensity. With each thunderous step, the ground quaked beneath its colossal weight, sending tremors reverberating through Ren's weary bones.

My Earthbending abilities had been my savior, a shield against the onslaught of Titans. But with every manipulation of the earth's elements, I felt a piece of my vitality draining away. Now, my energy reserves were depleted, leaving me to face the relentless pursuit of the Titan with nothing but my waning determination.

My legs ached, my breath came in ragged gasps, and my vision blurred with exhaustion. My body felt as heavy as the crumbling buildings that surrounded me. Each step became a laborious struggle, as if i was dragging himself through a mire of quicksand.

Desperation gripped my heart as i cast a desperate glance over my shoulder. The Titan closed the distance, its colossal hand outstretched, ready to snatch me up in a single, devastating motion. I could almost feel the hot breath of the Titan on my neck, its hunger palpable.

Summoning the last vestiges of my strength, I pushed forward, my legs moving with sheer determination. Each step was an act of defiance, a testament to my willpower in the face of overwhelming odds. But fatigue gnawed at my every muscle, threatening to reduce him to a quivering heap on the ground.

His mind screamed for him to stop, to surrender to the cruel fate that awaited me. But I refused to give in. The flicker of survival burned brightly within me, a beacon of hope amid the encroaching darkness.

As I sprinted with every ounce of remaining energy, my body threatened to betray me. My limbs trembled, threatening to buckle under the strain. But I pushed through, my mind focused on one thing—the desperate need to escape the clutches of the Titan.

The world around me blurred into a chaotic whirlwind of motion. My surroundings became a mere backdrop to the adrenaline-fueled race against the Titan's pursuing presence. With each step, I willed himself forward, my determination lending him a fleeting burst of speed.

Finally, as his body screamed for respite, I spotted a narrow alleyway, a sliver of salvation amidst the desolation. With a surge of strength I didn't know I possessed, I veered into the passage, praying it would grant him a momentary respite.

I pressed my back against the cold, cracked wall, my chest heaving, and my lungs gasping for air. I listened intently, my ears straining to detect any sign of the pursuing Titan. Time seemed to slow as I waited, my heart pounding in his ears.

Moments turned into eternity, and the deafening silence held me captive. I allowed himself a brief moment of relief, but i knew the danger was far from over. With renewed determination, I pushed himself away from the wall, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead..

A/N this story was made for fun and just because it has been sitting in my draft for a while now so I was wondering why not post it

14