Chapter 0: Can’t perish even if I wanted to.
108 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Prince Lover, the game that single handedly took the hearts of thousands and thousands of teenagers. There were even several posts on social medias stating that they’ve jerked off to these sexy digital characters. Both girls and boys alike ate up the game with it’s amazing smut and storyline. 


The storyline must’ve been soooo good that our Vyga now has been nonstop playing for 3 days. Some of the keys from her keyboard has been falling off  constantly now and she’s not eaten for the last 46 hours. 

Everything is a mess on her life, but at least a game can help things cool down. 

She sighed hardly, one of many she had to today. She is was both mentally and physically exhausted from everything around her. 

Her boyfriend was at the door waiting for her to open it……What’s gonna happen if she talks to him? it’s not like she’ll die, right?!

Vyga and Karthi are on the verge of their breakup. After 13 years of being in love with a guy who sleeps with everyone except his own girlfriend, loves all the girls in the pubs except his girlfriend, Vyga was ready to let it go. 

But….. the Prince mattered more….. 

“Karthi, why are you knocking??…… just enter.  Let’s get done with this already.”

“Baby…… what were you blabbering through the phone???! Why would you think like that?!…..” 

 Karthi sped through the door and sat next to her in the bed. 


“FUCK!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! ARGGHHHGG!!!”

Her ‘Prince’ had died in the war.  She’d have to start over all again tomorrow. Vyga might need a new set of eyes soon.

“Am I a loser even while playing silly games?!“ ,Vyga mumbled silently. 

Sighing again, hoping it was the last time for the next few years ,Vyga turned off the PC. She was back to the cruel reality now. 

“Karthi….. can we go talk outside….?”

“Umm….. yeah.....”

One by one all shops nearby were closing down.  The roads were wet with the heavy rain and devoid of any sort of human movement. Karthi’s tears joined the rain, pleading her for a second chance, crying and convincing her that he’ll be a better man. 

“Honestly, I want to live better, Karthi. I used to behave as if I couldn’t live without you, like a parasite, depending on you…… I…. don’t want to be a person like that anymore. I might be still in love with you, but I think I deserve someone much worthy of my love…..”

Vyga didn’t want to cry for someone like him. But she loved him a bit much to not pity him, maybe even give him a second chance. She clenched her fists tight together behind her back, as if the more she is put pressure the more she’d gain strength. 

The world around Vyga was silent for the next few minutes. There was no going back. Not that she wanted to do so…. Or at least that’s what she kept telling herself. 

“So….. are we breaking up?…”

“Yeah, what else?…”

“……….I’ll get going then I guess…..”

“Ok……”

“……I don’t want to break up….. Vyga” 

“But I want to……”

“Bye then. “

“Fine. “

Vyga let down her breath. All was over now……. 

Everything was back to zero, but in a positive way. 

She turned back to head to the supermarket. Food was necessary for her growling stomach. Now that a big load was off, she could eat well. A good comforting meal. 


The rain grew harsher. Wind blew against her face fiercely as she was crossing the zebra line. Her hands held on tightly to the umbrella which was flying towards the wind, but it refused to stay. 

She went into the mart hurriedly. Her cold face instantly changed to an angelic smile after seeing variety of  packaged foods waiting to be picked up. 

Outside, Vyga waited for the green lights to turn red, humming a tune. There was no one on the road, but still it didn’t hurt doing this. Moreover, she had all the time in the world now. Her favourite song was playing in her earphones too. Seems like the world became peaceful after he left…….

Yes, the lights turned red…..As Vyga walked joyfully, her bag of beer fell down. She stared down at it ,thinking

Shit!!! Right in the middle of the road…..

Through the side, her eyes sensed a flash of white light. 

What was it….she knew. Vyga let the light go through her body. 

Silence. 

Packets of several snacks flew across the road in slow motion. A girl from the mart was running towards her, screaming the words “SOMEONE PLEASE HELP”. There was no sound, but she could make it out from the staff’s lip movement. 

Vyga let herself bleed, didn’t want to hold on to anything. On one side she saw her parents, friends, Karthi and all things she kept in her heart flash by and on the other side she saw the real time…..People crowding around, some asking for help and some refusing to help. Maybe she could’ve let Karthi stay around……at least he’d have shed tears for her now. 

Everything was a daze in her eyes. It felt almost like a fairy tale ending. She wasn’t a fan of happy endings anyway.

Vyga saw blurry visions of the ceiling in her room. Chit chat and random clanking sounds of bowls and other presumably hospital stuff filled the room. 

Am I back alive??!!….. Is this the hospital??…. 

Why is the hospital so fancy with an antique chandelier and stuffs??

“What is the time now brother?”

“The bell for 4th Yaamam rang some time ago….. why??” 

“Well she’s been asleep for so long…. what kind of a fever is this??

Still blurry, but a young handsome youth’s face jumped into Vyga’s eyes. Confusion for a minute melts into simping. 

“Wh- who are you boy??….”

“Huh??…A fever takes away your memories Nandini…!?”

“What..?”

A robotic voice similar to the Google translate lady starts speaking.

Hello, Linda speaking. 

Welcome to My Prince Lover!!! 

The number one love simulation game among young people!!

You have gotten a golden ticket to retrieve yourself again. 

All you need to do is play from the beginning and save your love. 

Vyga could hear it well and it seemed as if only she could hear it too… the random people around her had no reaction to this sound and it was definitely not from one of them too. 

“Are you threatening me…little BITCH?!!” Vyga screamed out in her brain hoping the sound would return. 

And yeah …..the robo girl voice responded, 

“There’s no return to your world if you fail. If you need any assistance you shall reach out to me by saying:- ‘Linda please thrust upon’. 


One more thing to note; I’m no girl, only a mechanic system designed to assist you keep up with the tasks and save your buttocks from failing them so that you don’t have to demolish yourself. 

Thank you. Please enjoy the experience.”

“What. The. Actual. Fuck. ?!!?!”

5