Chapter 73: Kato-san, I can’t believe you
66 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Why didn't I remove the bound string?'

Perhaps, starting from the hesitation at the very beginning,she had already fallen into the trap of the "God"...

'No, maybe it started from the hat...'

She recalled the several encounters she had with Makoto Amano throughout the day.

'I clearly had opportunities to resist, but I didn't.'

'When the flower string was pressed against my thigh, all I had to do was take a step back...'

'But I inexplicably stood still, not moving at all. At that moment, I even had some expectations~What exactly is Amano-san going to do to my thigh?'

'Perhaps from this step onwards, things truly became irreparable.

But why did I... at that moment... suddenly walk over, and just happened to take Yuigahama's previous position...'

'Because Amano-san is so handsome, am I unconsciously attracted to him?'

'Or is it because he accidentally saw my panties...

So I wanted to 'tease' him back a little?'

'Um... Maybe it's both.'

After being "interrogated" by Yui, Kato Megumi also realized that her actions today were indeed a bit "abnormal."

Then, she came to a conclusion that it wasn't the "god" who was manipulating everything, it was her... who had unconsciously developed feelings and interest Amano Makoto.

Although she had already heard many rumors about him at school.

But as expected, he is a very strange man.

Whether it's tying strings on girls' thighs or making the novel-writing Kasumigaoka Utaha become a shrine maiden...

She had to admit that Makoto was indeed a charming person to her.

"You guys, don't you know how cute you both are?"

Just as Yuigahama Yui and Kato Megumi were lost in their own thoughts, avoiding each other's gaze and falling into silence, Makoto suddenly walked over from behind them.

And without hesitation, he pulled the two girls dressed in shrine maiden outfits into his arms.

"... Makoto?"

"Amano-kun?"

Being suddenly embraced by a male body, and being held tightly at that, both Yui and Kato Megumi showed expressions of surprise and confusion.

They didn't breathe a sigh of relief until they found out that it was Makoto Amano.

But....

Amano-san, why would he....

"They are just guests wearing shrine maiden outfits, not the shrine maidens of this shrine. Please don't take photos without permission!"

He was using his body to shield Yui and Kato from the tourists who wanted to take pictures.

"Click, click, click..."

The flashes of smartphones and cameras all lit up and shone on his back.

These people, who were ignited with passion by the Kagura dance just now, seemed to have mistaken the two girls for shrine maidens in the shrine, plus there beautiful faces and figures of the two girls.

So in just a few minutes, a large crowd surrounded Yuigahama Yui and Kato Megumi.

If it weren't for his timely intervention, the two girls wearing shrine maiden outfits would have been caught up in a troublesome situation.

"Didn't you hear what I just said? They are just visitors like you, not shrine maidens. If you continue taking photos, don't blame me for not being polite!"

In Japan, taking photos without permission can lead to criminal charges.

Realizing this, and being met with Makoto's cold gaze, the tourists holding cameras finally calmed down.

"Run!"

After seeing that the crowd was no longer as restless as before, he quickly took the two girls and escaped from the "encirclement."

---------------------------

"Are you okay?"

He held the hands of the two girls and ran back to the rest area behind the shrine from the Kagura dance viewing platform.

"I'm... fine..."

"I'm fine too..."

Remembering the flashes just now and the crowd that surrounded them, the two girls still had lingering fear.

They never expected that simply wearing shrine maiden outfits would attract so many people's attention...

It was... terrifying...

But luckily, they had Makoto with them.

Both girls were catching their breath and expressing their gratitude to him with grateful glances.

"Thank you, Amano-kun..."

Since a while ago, the two girls had been speaking in unison...

"It's fine as long as you're okay. Just be more careful in the future."

Letting go of the hands of the two girls, he turned to Yuigahama Yui.

"With such a beautiful appearance, why don't you just stay by my side obediently? Why do you have to stay so far away from me?"

"I... I'm sorry..."

Blushing, Yui lowered her head and shyly looked at her own toes.

Although he scolded her, it seemed like she was also being praised?

'With such a beautiful appearance.

Hehe... In Makoto's eyes, I'm also beautiful.'

With just this sentence, Yui no longer needed to think about Kasumigaoka-senpai or Kato Megumi.

"I'll go change my clothes..."

Realizing that the shrine maiden outfit was a bit inconvenient, she proactively walked into the dressing room deeper inside the rest area.

"I..."

Kato Megumi also wanted to change, but she remembered that her clothes were still completely wet, so she stopped in her tracks.

It seemed that she could only go home wearing this shrine maiden outfit later.

"I'm sorry for all the things that happened today..."

Makoto also noticed the awkward situation of the girl not being able to change her clothes.

"No, that was just an accident, and... today I had the chance to try on a shrine maiden outfit and watch the Kagura dance while wearing it... These are things I've never done before."

She once again expressed her understanding, showing that he didn't need to apologize.

Especially in the end, she was protected by Amano-kun...

And even when she fell into the water, it was him who pulled her out...

'Amano-kun is indeed reliable, just as Yuigahama Yui said.'

"That's good..."

Unable to change clothes... Wait!

Thinking of this, Makoto felt like he had missed something important...

Something very crucial...

He remembered that when the girls were running just now, their movements seemed a bit excessive.

Especially when he occasionally turned around to check the situation behind them, he even saw a very exaggerated... Shaking motion from the girls' neckline.

Thinking back to Yui suddenly blocking his view of Kato Megumi when she first put on the shrine maiden outfit, and the girl who was clearly wearing the shrine maiden's outfit, but suddenly blushed shyly, and even turned sideways to avoid his sight ...

He suddenly understood everything.

There was only one truth!

"Kato-san, you..."

He looked at her with a skeptical gaze.

This girl who gave him a sense of "danger," it seemed like he had finally caught a significant "flaw."

"You're not wearing any... right?"

---------------------------

5