Chapter 77: So Annoying
45 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Get up, Haruno-san."

Opening the old-fashioned curtains in the room, Makoto Amano helped a certain elder sister who was still sleeping in bed get the first ray of sunshine from today.

"Let me sleep a little longer... Last night... Brother Amano was too... too hard... used sister too much..."

Haruno was still on the bed covered by the quilt and was unwilling to get up.

"At your age, at this stage, how can you sleep this much?"

Haruno's "nonsense" just now made Makoto Amano blush a little.

But in fact, last night, he just discussed with her the whole night's plan to seize Yukinoshita's house, and nothing else happened.

"Ah, yes, yes, I'm going to sleep..."

She pulled the quilt even tighter.

In fact, last night, she didn't listen much to the revised version of Yukinoshita's home seizure plan that he said.

She just kept thinking, 

'It's so late, will Brother Amano just sleep in my room like this?'

Well, then she kept thinking about it...and fell asleep.

"But if you don't get up again, breakfast will be cold."

It was agreed last night that Haruno would be in charge of all the "voting certificates" or "handles" handed in by the servants, and she would monitor all the disturbances in Yukinoshita's house in the future.

Now this girl doesn't even want to get up, how can she help him complete the plan in the future, how can she help him take charge of Yukinoshita's family?

Amano Makoto didn't expect Haruno to have such a "lazy" side.

"oh..."

After hearing the word breakfast, she had a little motivation to get up.

"Did Amano make the breakfast?"

She has gradually woken up from the dazed state.

"No..."

After working so hard last night, how could he have time to get up and make breakfast.

"What about the bento?"

"The school has a cafeteria, doesn't it?"

"Then I won't get up."

She twisted her body on the bed and changed to a more comfortable position.

"..."

Well, she is still a very headstrong girl.

Makoto Amano really wanted to lift her quilt to get her out of bed, but he doesn't have this right now...

Have a lust but no guts?

That's not the case.

It's just that he's worried that progressing too fast will scare away this big sister.

"Okay, I'll go to school first."

"Today is Monday, if you don't move, you will be late for school."

Makoto Amano remembered that the first class today was Shizuka Hiratsuka's class.

——

"Has he gone?"

After there was no sound in the room, she dared to lift the quilt secretly and take a look outside.

Well, Amano seems to have gone away.

"Phew... Really, he's not shy at all to come directly into the room and wake me up."

Did he not see me as a woman...or as the opposite sex?

Realizing this, she bit her lip unwillingly.

"Yukino is really loved by everyone."

"So is my mother, and so is Brother Amano..."

"However, occasionally, I also want to be pampered."

Lifting the quilt on her body, she revealed her pure white body.

A white shirt covers her perfect curves.

Yes, there was another reason for not wanting to get up just now, that is, she secretly put on Makoto Amano's white shirt as pajamas last night.

But this kind of dress in her own room... She dared not let Makoto Amano know.

otherwise...

"Ohh~ It turns out that Haruno sister likes me so much, Aww cute and adorable~"

"I will be ridiculed and then severely rejected..."

Then the image of me will also drop.

"Ah, no, it's already this time!"

"Today is not an elective course, if I'm late, there will be deducted points..."

After sighing, she quickly unbuttoned the white shirt on her body, and quickly put on her clothes.

—————————

"God is too much."

The signed paper hanging on the windowsill disappeared the next day.

But Kato Megumi's heart not only did not calm down, but became even more agitated...

Feeling lost.

She thought that she would be able to see the fortune slip that said 'Fish and Water' when she woke up in the morning.

But she didn't expect that the signed paper actually disappeared.

It must have been blown away by the wind...

Not only the windowsill, she searched all the surrounding corners, but still did not find any trace of that slip.

Really, this is too much.

Today, Kato Megumi became angry and depressed again without any reason.

But she couldn't tell what was too much and what was making her angry.

"Ugh, so annoying."

After school, she still felt a bit gloomy and rested her chin on the desk.

"Gaa, Kato-san?"

Tomoya Aki, who was just about to strike up a conversation with this girl, did not expect to be told "so annoying" before he even opened his mouth.

This made him both surprised and nervous.

However, he finally confirmed that the girl who left an impressive impression on him yesterday was this ordinary-looking girl in the same class.

It's really curious how the girl looks completely different in casual clothes than in school uniform.

"Uh, Aki-kun, what's the matter?"

Kato Megumi folded her hands under her cheeks, still maintaining the posture of lying on the desk.

It was the boy in the same class who called her by the wrong name yesterday.

Speaking of which, Amano-san is amazing, not only does he know my name, but also my class...

"Well, it's like this..."

Aki was also a little nervous at first, but when expressing his thoughts, he spoke more and more smoothly and became more and more enthusiastic.

"From now on, I will train you to be a real heroine who can make people's hearts skip a beat!"

"..."

Because Kato Megumi didn't listen to most of what he said, she suddenly heard the last sentence where the other party raised his volume.

She was completely bewildered and speechless.

"Um... can you... give me your opinion?"

Because of the girl's silence, Aki felt embarrassed and wanted to take back what he said.

Ever since he saw the girl, he earnestly wanted to create a romance game with Kato Megumi as the heroine.

"Well... I want to go home after school, is that okay?"

She didn't quite understand what he meant by the "heroine" stuff.

But the bespectacled guy in front of her didn't seem to be the kind of person who harbored ill intentions towards her.

So, it shouldn't be considered as harassment, right?

"..."

"In short, here, take a look at this!"

Unwilling to give up at this point, Aki quickly handed her his game project proposal.

"...Beautiful girl game? The first heroine?"

These are all unfamiliar terms...

"I even have to fill in my measurements..."

Character setting: Megumi Kato (pseudonym)

First heroine. The girl I met on the ramp where flowers were flying.

Height: To be filled by the person herself.

Weight: To be filled by the person herself.

Bust: To be filled by the person herself.

Waist: To be filled by the person herself.

Hips: To be filled by the person herself.

...

Kato Megumi felt dizzy.

"Student Aki, should I give this to the teacher?"

"Give it to the teacher? Why?"

"As evidence of harassment."

"No, don't! I definitely didn't do this to harass Kato-san or anything like that! I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry...."

He was apologizing and kneeling, trying to stop the girl from taking action..

"..."

Faced with this situation, the girl just wanted to leave this troublesome place as soon as possible.

———

"I didn't run into Amano-san at all today."

After getting rid of Aki's entanglement without any danger, the girl returned home with mixed feelings.

She remembered the "fortune slip blown away by the wind" in the morning.

"God, Is it because I lost the fortune charm?"

What an evil god who likes to play with people's hearts.

However, just when the girl was thinking this way, she suddenly found that there seemed to be a white slip on the table in the living room.

How, how is it possible?

Feeling surprised and puzzled, the girl slowly picked up the familiar slip from the table.

No, it couldn't be wrong...

The creases that were wet and then dried by the wind, and...

'The peach blossoms are very lucky, pay attention to and grasp the fate around you, and you can enjoy the joy of fish and water'

The explanation of this familiar fortune.

This was without a doubt the slip she thought had been blown away.

"Ah, that... I found it from the windowsill in the morning. It's the one you drew yesterday at Chiba Shrine, right? "

"It's very auspicious, especially for love. You must keep these things properly; otherwise, fate might slip away. 

"Thank your caring sister, Megumi..."

It turned out to be her older sister who goes to university who retrieved it for her early in the morning.

Not lost...

And because she was too eager to look for this slip outside in the morning, she didn't notice the fact that it had been on the table all along.

"This is just..."

Seeing that this lost and recovered fortune slip returned to her hand again, Kato Megumi didn't feel too much joy; Instead, she felt even more troubled.

"so annoying."

———

5