Chapter 82: You..you don’t want Yui to know, do you?
78 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After school, Makoto Amano happened to bump into a blonde girl who was chatting and laughing with other girls in the corridor.

Miura Yumiko.

She is the bad woman who complained to Yui at noon.

When they were dating before, she also wanted to make trouble at that time...

"Miura-san."

Makoto stopped the other party directly in the corridor.

It is better to hit the day than to choose the day, new and old debts; let's do the math together today.

"What?"

Seeing that it was Makoto Amano who was blocking her, Miura Yumiko put her arms around her chest, quite displeased.

She looks like a condescending business lady.

"I have something to tell you."

Although he had a bad first impression of Miura Yumiko...He thought she was a typical girl with a word starting with "B".

But he didn't expect it—she acted slightly exaggerated on the surface, but she is actually an amusing girl who cares about her friends and loves to cry.

It's not impossible to get in touch...

It's just that the girl's temper and her strange hostility towards him must be tempered.

Otherwise, he feels that she will really do bad things.

"You need anything? I don't have time to accompany you..."

She didn't intend to pay attention to the boy in front of her because she was afraid of being alone with this guy.

But fortunately, this is a corridor, and she is surrounded by classmates.

No harm...

"Yeah."

However, Makoto Amano turned around and left without giving her a chance to speak at all.

"Hey... wait."

Seeing Amano's rigid back, Yumiko, the Blonde Queen, who was speaking arrogantly just now, suddenly became weak.

She even took the initiative to say goodbye to the two female classmates who were chatting with her just now.

"Yumiko..."

At first, the two female classmates wanted to help and mock Makoto Amano, but when they saw her suddenly following him like a docile cat and walking away, they were only surprised.

"Does Yumiko hate Amano-san or..."

"Should he be threatened?"

The two girls looked at each other.

"Should we tell classmate Hayama?"

——

"You, what do you want to talk about?"

It wasn't until after she walked out of the teaching building that Miura Yumiko woke up from a dream.

She... unknowingly followed this guy.

But she obviously...obviously intended to resist or ignore this guy.

"Which part of the school is least likely to be disturbed?"

About "polishing" or "punishing" the blonde girl, Makoto Amano didn't want others to find out.

Especially the two girls in the Service Department.

"Then, there..."

This guy doesn't listen to people...

Miura Yumiko took the initiative to point him to a deserted corner where few people would pass.

'Damn, why?'

'I obviously planned to walk away...'

She led him to that corner.

Until Aki accidentally found out...

——

"Hey, what exactly do you want?"

After arriving at the corner, Yumiko Miura still wanted to continue looking for opportunities to show her breasts and put on a strong look.

But...

Makoto Amano grabbed her wrist directly and forced her against the wall.

Because he felt that only in this way would the girl seem to reveal her true side.

As it is now...

Timid, shy, afraid to look directly into his eyes.

"At noon, you were the one who told Yui where Kasumigaoka-senpai and I went, right?"

"Adding oil to the fire, are we??"

Miura Yumiko's head tilted back because of fear, revealing her neck as white as a swan...

Makoto Amano started his "inquiring about crimes".

"No, I didn't add oil and vinegar, I just... just... don't want to see you bullying Yui..."

It was originally, obviously he was with Yui, and he also looked so close to the third-year senior sister.

'This is obviously an attempt at cheating...:

'He's just cheating and bullying her...'

When she saw Amano Makoto and Kasumigaoka Utaha walking together, she felt angry no matter what she looked at.

Well, of course, she was angry on behalf of her good friend Yui... That's why she told Yui about this matter on the spot.

"When did I bully Yui? Besides, even if I do, Yui is willing to be bullied by me..."

'Yui and I are in love with each other; who is this blonde girl to interfere?'

He continued to hold the girl's wrists to prevent her from resisting or escaping.

But in fact, Yumiko Miura lost the will to resist from the very beginning when she was "captured" by him.

Smelling the boy's pleasant masculine scent and feeling the brutal but not painful oppression of the other party, she found that she couldn't exert any strength in her whole body to resist.

Her heart is full of the shadow of the man who jumped high and beat her that day on the tennis court.

"Also, when Yui and I had a date on Saturday, you were the one who caused her to be late, right?"

"On a date...girls have the right to be late...It's not that I did something bad on purpose..."

Him, where was he looking at just now?

Because of the rapid heartbeat and shortness of breath, the girl's unsuspecting bosom was heaving up and down.

After realizing that the boy's gaze was on her neck, the girl lowered her head a little shyly, not letting the boy look any further.

"I think you just want to stop me from being with Yui."

Makoto Amano finally realized that the girl was also a very... very attractive, beautiful girl.

He slightly averted his gaze and looked away.

"So what...you are a terrible person, you are not worthy of her at all..."

She planned to be tough one last time, but soon became a little depressed because of Makoto Amano's sudden averted gaze.

'He grabbed my wrist like this and got me into a corner, but it turned out that...'

'Wasn't it because my charm attracted him?'

This man...

'How could I be better than...'

"Woo..."

Just when she was depressed, without authorization, the boy's sudden movement directly shocked the blonde girl as if she was on a roller coaster.

"Not worthy of what?"

He didn't expect Yumiko Miura to dare to speak so hard at this time.

He lifted the corner of her skirt directly.

[Author: FBI Open Up..... 🚨]

"Still red..."

"You..."

The girl's face turned red, but she still had no strength to resist.

She didn't know why she couldn't use her strength when facing Makoto Amano, so she could only let... this guy touch her.

"You...you don't plan to stop Yui and me because you like me?"

This blonde is bizarre.

Not only did she obediently follow him here, but she didn't even resist being pushed against the wall.

The whole process was just one or two hard words...

"You're talking nonsense!"

Yumiko Miura raised her head abruptly when she heard this.

"But your skirt is much longer than before, and your makeup is not so heavy..."

This is what Makoto Amano didn't like before.

The girl seems to be slowly correcting now.

"Ridiculous, me. What does how I dress have anything to do with you?"

She had a stubborn face; she didn't want to change her dress and makeup because of someone.

"And I let go of your hand a long time ago, and it is still on top of your head..."

Makoto Amano shook his hands in front of her eyes.

"I..."

Yumiko quickly raised herself above her head as if she were electrocuted and retracted her hands that had been leaning against the wall.

She was blushing like blood. The girl couldn't find any reason to refute this time.

"Also, every time I mention Yui, your body always trembles... When Aki came over and mentioned the teacher just now, you also trembled. You don't have any special hobbies Bar?"

"..."

Yumiko Miura was asked directly, so that she closed her eyes.

She didn't know why she was trembling.

It's just that, being so close to Amano Makoto, the posture is still so ambiguous...

She will have a...

Especially every time she heard Yuigahama Yui's name, she felt a strange feeling in her heart.

It's as if she's...

"Then if I mention Hayama-san now..."

"!"

She really reacted again.

This was a more significant reaction than he just lifted her skirt.

"I.. I...have nothing to do with Hayama-san now, you, don't get me wrong..."

The girl had long planned to cut off her feelings for Hayama Hayato.

This relationship that has never been developed in the first place should have gone with the wind long ago.

"Also, don't be so sentimental. I won't have any good feelings for you, a bad boy who only bullies girls... I'm just worried about Yui..."

Speaking of Yuigahama Yui, the girl's body trembled again.

"Aren't you afraid that I will tell Yui what you did to me just now?"

It's too bad, to lift a girl's skirt casually...

She straightened her skirt "indignantly".

However, Makoto's just-right upskirt move made her no longer feel depressed because of her lack of charm.

At the same time, his act of lifting her skirt also made her think that she had grasped the handle of the other party's desire to "derail".

'No matter how bad it is, this guy is also a scumbag who wants to molest his girlfriend and best friend...'

'If Yui knew, she would definitely stay away from him.'

'But he will be...

No, not right, not right!

Me, why do I feel sorry for him?'

The more she thought about it, the more uncomfortable she felt, so much so that mist began to form in her eyes.

"Okay, if you really don't like me, then call Yui now and tell her what I just did to you."

Makoto Amano urged the girl to take out the phone from her pocket.

"Call?"

Thinking of the scene where she was on the phone with Yui while Makoto Amano was almost cheek-to-cheek with her, Miura Yumiko felt a little... numb.

The water mist that had accumulated in the eyes just now dissipated.

The girl began to tremble again...

———

3