Chapter 84: Yui…is still… waiting for me
149 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Snort……"

Yumiko snorted like a fool.

No matter what, she would never admit it.

She doesn't want to be someone who suddenly falls in love with her...friend's boyfriend or something!

"Whatever...whatever you say..."

The girl is still tough-talking, but now she no longer has any momentum to stand in front of Makoto.

Although there wasn't much before...

"And... just now, your body was shaking a lot. Are you sick or something?"

He tentatively touched the girl's shoulder with his hand and found that the girl seemed to be a little... um... still shaking?

"No, no!"

She finally mustered up the courage to avoid his palm this time.

She...doesn't know about this kind of thing...

It's just that her body is acting on its...own accord; it's impossible to control it.

"You...you are the one who's sick!"

She realized that she might be acting a little strange, but this kind of thing...

How could such a thing be said?

"Hey, where are you going?"

Seeing that she was planning to walk away, Makoto quickly reached out to the girl again and held her wrist from behind.

Actually, she is...

Still shaking...

This battery's life is a bit long.

"I'm going home. Yu...Yui is still waiting for me."

Being in front of Amano Makoto again, she was a little worried that she would really not be able to walk.

Her legs are so weak now.

And still shaking.

When she mentioned Yui's name just now, she trembled again.

"No, you can't go."

Makoto did not let her go.

His purpose in coming to see Miura Yumiko today has not yet been fully achieved.

"You...what do you want to do?"

The girl had no strength to break free from the boy's hand.

Although she had the strength, she never struggled.

"What do you think? Our matter hasn't been resolved yet."

"I……"

The girl who turned around once again avoided the boy's sight.

But this time, she blushed harder than before.

Because the minds of Boys... are full of astringency.

'Now that this guy knows that I like him, he must be planning to continue bullying me.'

'He just lifted up my skirt; now maybe...'

"You, if you want to do it, just hurry up. Yu... Yui... she's... still waiting for me."

If I get home late, Yui will definitely notice it or something.

She closed her eyes resignedly, hoping that Amano Makoto would bully her faster so that she could go home early.

Bullying, is it??

"Why are you closing your eyes?"

Did she think that I would kiss her?

⊙⁠.⁠☉??

Makoto Amano is not a casual person.

Besides, he hasn’t even kissed Yui yet.

The first-come, first-served order still needs to be discussed.

And……

"You don't think I will do anything to you, do you?"

"Isn't it? You have clearly just... done it."

As a young girl, she had never had her skirt lifted like this before, and it was the same person who did it twice. 

Even the pattern of her panties seen was the same.

"You're so sentimental; I was just teaching you a lesson..."

Of course, there may also be a lecherous reason.

Makoto Amano has always been an honest and good boy.

"Y..you..!"

Teach me a lesson?

Miura Yumiko temporarily got rid of her shyness, and then her eyes widened in anger.

"Also.. if you like it, you like it, and if you don't like it, you don't like it. There's nothing wrong with admitting it."

"Do you think I will be like Hayama and still perfuse you even though I know your intentions?"

He ignored the girl's glare...

"Then what are you going to do?"

The girl mustered up her courage again.

Although she knew that Amano Makoto would definitely reject her, and she also hoped that the other party would leave her, even so, there was still a glimmer of hope in the girl's heart.

"You haven't admitted that you like me yet."

"Yes, I like you!...just.."

Although she was a bit strong on the outside, she still glared at the boy in front of her "viciously".

She didn't want to show weakness in the confession process.

"Just...don't let Yui know."

After the confession was over, the blond girl showed a somewhat depressed and guilty expression, like a deflated ball.

"..."

It turned out that it was because of Yui's relationship, so I didn't want to admit it before.

Amano Makoto's affection for Miura Yumiko has increased a little bit again.

"I know; I won't tell Yui for the time being."

"Um……"

The reply to the confession was already silent.

Girls already have this self-awareness.

"However, I didn't expect you to come out of Hayama so quickly."

He underestimated her strength and determination.

Amano Makoto initially thought that Yumiko would have to be entangled with Hayama Hayato for at least a while longer.

"I never liked Hayato that much. It's just the atmosphere... everyone's atmosphere, and..."

Hayama Hayato is indeed her type.

It's just……Yumiko Miura is no longer hopeful.

Ever since she was "woken up" by Amano Makoto, she understood that Hayama Hayato would not give her an ending.

Whether it's the ending she wants or the ending she doesn't want.

Therefore, their "Refilling Group" will remain until graduation, and then they will go their separate ways...

"Then you also like me because of the atmosphere?"

"Of course not!"

The girl retorted loudly.

"I don't know why I like you, but I just...like..."

'Maybe it's because his appearance aligns more with my preferences than Hayama Hayato's?

No, no, this should only be a small factor.'

'Want to obey him, want to be touched by him, want to be... spanked by him...'

'Oops, if this continues, don’t I really have that fetish?'

'No, no, in short, there is no practical reason for liking someone!'

She doesn't have the idea of M ᕙ⁠(⁠⇀⁠‸⁠↼⁠‶⁠)⁠ᕗ

"Miura-san."

Makoto Amano probably understood the girl's intentions.

"You really don't know how to pick people to like."

Hayama Hayato has been deliberately ignoring her feelings in order to maintain the friendship of the "Refilling group".

And now...

The relationship between Yumiko Miura, Yui, and Yukino is very complicated.

Makoto Amano thinks that she is not a suitable candidate for a harem companion.

Of course, it seems now that there may be room for further consideration.

"So what? As you said, if you like it, you like it. If you don't like it, you don't like it. I won't regret it!"

The girl who had been so stubborn just now and refused to admit that she liked him was now frank because of her liking.

"I'm not trying to ridicule you, and I've always been tolerant of girls with big breasts, pretty girls, and girls who like me."

Speaking of which, these three... 'the blond girl in front of me has these all features.'

Maybe this is fate...

Makoto Amano intends to make an unplanned attempt.

"..."

Snort……

'Big breasts and pretty ones. Wouldn't this guy be shy when saying such things?'

She looked down at her bulge.

'I can't see my toes at all, and...

Besides looking at my neck just now, he was also looking at this place, right?'

'And what does tolerance mean?'

'Is he planning to cheat?'

After hearing this turning point, Miura Yumiko's face changed slightly, but her expression could not be said to be happy.

For Yui...She doesn't want to do anything to make Yui sad.

"Yumiko?"

Just when Makoto was thinking about how to respond to her, another uninvited guest came from the corner of the teaching building.

"Hayat...ee, Hayama-san?"

Yumiko panicked.

And the change of address from first name to last name made the face of the yellow-haired boy who walked over unnaturally stiff.

"You……"

He only heard that Miura Yumiko might be with Amano Makoto now, but he didn't expect it to be like this.

"The reaction was too great."

Makoto Amano also looked at the blond girl, who retreated directly into his arms in surprise.

This girl is still on battery life...

"Ah……"

After feeling a hot, hard chest on her back, Miura Yumiko once again felt a wonderful, strange feeling like an electric shock.

She actually ran into Amano Makoto's arms in front of Hayama Hayato.

Although she had already made it clear to the people in the "Refilling Group" before, she no longer liked Hayama Hayato's statement.

But even so, when she saw him appear in front of her and Makoto...

She still felt a little weird.

Of course, this is not because she still has some romantic feelings for Hayama Hayato.

It's just... maybe she's still a little uncomfortable with the change in her relationship with him...

After all, not much time has passed since the tennis court incident until now.

It will take some time for this change in mentality to be completely smoothed out.

———

 Anyone still reading... Just comment anything... 

4