Chapter 42: Punish That Witch
542 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We have officially hit 100k words and the ball is still rolling! Thank you guys for reading up until this point, and I hope I grow as an author to write better chapters for you guys, peace.

“Char, please explain why the hell you two are fighting.” I gave a disappointed look at the blond little minx as I spoke. My hand let go of her delicate wrist before settling on wrapping my arm around her. Pulling her close I leaned down and smelt the fragrant smell of her lavender shampoo as the girl cuddled up against me. Nozomi looked like she wanted to say something about the unfair treatment but I preempted her by wrapping my other arm around her waist. The sensation of her pillowy breasts smooshing against the other side of my chest felt heavenly.

“It's pretty simple Darling. I was trying to help the big-titted sow you keep around impress you but she just had to get bitchy about it—!” My finger pinching her pert little ass shut her up real quick. A cute little squeal escaped her lips as she tried muffling the sound by pressing her face against my shirt. Nozomi gave the whimpering girl a smug smile before my eyes trained on her with an intense glare. She realized at this moment that she had fucked up and that my anger encompassed not only Charlotte but her as well. 

“Please explain why you had your [Phantom Tool] out and were pointing it at my girl.” My emerald eyes bored holes into her quivering grey orbs. I had but one rule amongst my women, an unwritten universal rule etched into their very souls by the mark I placed onto them. 

Thall shall not harm any of those who bare my mark.

“I-I’m sorry.” Her voice sounded like a mosquito buzzing about, her shoulders trembling under the burden of my geist pressing down on her. It wasn't killing intent as I had no desire to destroy one of my possessions. No, this was the feeling of fear one has when they believe they've committed the unpardonable sin, blasphemy.

“Don’t worry Nozomi, if you had actually broken my rule you wouldn't be feeling guilty right now.” I failed to mention that the reason why she wouldn't feel guilt or really anything was because her soul would lose control of her body. She would become a passenger in the backseat of her mind that would only follow my orders, her life devolving into the status of a living sex doll. This is the tier below even that of the Dōji sisters, a place reserved for those who try to kill what is mine. I never want to use it.

“...I-is there anything I can do to make it up to you?” Her words were desperate, the need for my approval overwhelming any sense of dignity she had as a woman. A crimson blush crept up her cheeks as her large tits began to rub against my chest. Her pouty pink lips spread open as damp sighs leaked from her mouth, her grey eyes growing moist with lust. The ‘punishment’ of my mark had begun, the arousal in her body being artificially stimulated. 

“You can, the kids will be busy fighting the shadow puppets I made so it should be an hour before they arrive. Strip for me.” With trembling fingers, her hands grabbed hold of the top of her dress before she pulled down the fabric with a quick tug. Her large creamy tits came into full view as her large pink nipples stiffened after being exposed to the cool air of the forest. 

Nozomi Stripping (Lewd)

My hands sunk into the doughy flesh of her tits as a soft whimper left her lips at the rough mauling my hands gave her. Charlotte looked on at the sight with pure jealousy, her hands had already begun working on stripping herself naked too. The feeling of my erection pressing against my pants told me it was time for me to ditch the clothes too. 

“Char, strip me.” My command to the girl was met with a broad smile as the last of her clothes, that being her yoga pants covered in sticky femcum were thrown to the side with a kick. Her small hands brushed up against my growing dick before settling around the waistband of my sweats as she pulled them down in a single stroke, her body lowering into a squat to do it. I had to lift my legs in an alternating fashion as she pulled the pants off from around my ankles. As she rose back up from her squatting position her lips brushed up against the fat head of my cock smearing precum across her lips like lip gloss. 

The next item of clothing that was pulled off was my tank top. Charlotte slipped the thing over my raised arms while hopping up on her tippy toes, but eventually she ran out of reach. With great reluctance, her eyes turned toward the much taller and buxom Nozomi who was busy slipping her drenched panties off of her plump thighs. 

“What is it half-pint~?” The black-haired milf’s words were laced with venom as she spoke. She clearly knew what Char wished for but she wanted to hear the embarrassing words come from the girl's lips. 

“Grr—you know what I want you dumb fucking cow!” Charlotte roared, a tick mark growing on her forehead as she glared daggers at Nozomi. 

Before the shouting match could devolve any further I simply grabbed hold of the shirt and pulled it off myself. Both girls paused and then went back to pretending like the other didn't exist.

“Nozomi get on your hands and knees.” The shy nod I got in response was followed by her dropping on her knees. Her massive boobs jiggled as the force of the fall her knees took sent tremors through her soft flesh. The mouth-watering sight of her tits was further enhanced when her slender arms squeezed the pillowy mounds in between them as she placed her hands on the ground. Her pouty pink lips were right near my dick, the warm breath of her nose tickling against my shaft. 

“Darling~!” Charlotte groaned at the lack of attention like a petulant child. “What do you want me to do?” 

“Prep this naughty witches pussy for me, babe.” I gave her a peck on the lips as I leaned down, the girl happily nodding at my command. She trotted behind Nozomi before dropping down into a squatting position, her face mere inches from the milf’s puffy pussy lips. 

“I-I don't need ‘prepping’ Garridan I'm already driiiiiipping—!” Her hesitant complaint was snuffed out with a loud moan leaking from her lips as she shuddered. Charlotte’s lips had smashed into the black-haired woman’s pussy, her chin digging into the soft flesh of her quim and rubbing against her sensitive clit. Seeing the hot older woman’s open mouth busy moaning I decided it was time to strike. 

“Pardon the intrusion,” I said with all the sincerity of a boy apologizing for seeing a girl’s panties after lifting up her skirt. My hands grabbed hold of her silky black hair like handlebars as I lined the tip of my dick up with her moist pink lips. Her grey eyes could only widen as my massive dick filled her mouth in a single thrust, the tip of my cock kissing the back of her throat as she gagged. 

“Ooh, she liked that darling, her puss is fucking soaked!” Charlotte spoke as her face pulled away from Nozomi’s cunt, strands of spit and femcum connecting her chin to the milf’s pink pussy lips. My dick slowly spread the woman's throat as it tightly coiled around my shaft. The constricting feeling grew with each time she gagged, her nose firmly pressed against my pubes as I bottomed out in her esophagus.

Charlotte resumed her attack on the helpless milf, a wicked gleam growing in her purple eyes. Her slender little fingers began rubbing at the engorged lips of Nozomi’s pussy, her mouth latching onto the erect little nub that was her clit. The black-haired woman moaned, the vibration of her voice sending waves of pleasure across my dick. As the blond haired girl noticed the pleasure I received from the milf moaning her eyes gleamed with mischief.

“Now that I see it Darling, isn't this pussy a little too loose?” Char asked me as she looked up at me, her fingers still tracing the outer folds of Nozomi’s cunt. The black-haired girl could only moan in protest, the vibration causing my hips to buck hard against her face. The sound of my balls smacking across her chin filled the air along with the wet sloppy sounds her drooling mouth-pussy produced as it devoured my dick. 

“She...ugh...is fucking tight!” I spoke through gritted teeth as I fought against the urge to groan. Her undulating throat continued to milk me as her tongue licked at the base of my shaft. The vacuum seal her hollowed-out cheeks made as she got into a more comfortable rhythm had me weak in the knees. 

“Tight for you Darling, but for any other guy she would be looser than any whore found on the street. See I’ll show you~!” The girl made a fist with one of her hands before her knuckles kissed against the drooling puss of Nozomi. I watched on with morbid fascination as the girl’s fist slowly spread the milf’s cunt wide. “Your cock is even bigger than my arm, and yet her loose pussy can take it easy!” 

Charlotte’s fist bottomed out inside the woman's tight folds, a shudder tearing through the milf as her hands clenched into the earth below. Her massive tits swung back and forth as her hips gyrated against the fist spreading her pussy wide. Femcum drooled from her slit and onto the forest floor below, the woman’s pillowy thighs twitching at the mini orgasms rocking her body. The way her throat gripped around my cock at the stimulation had precum leaking from the tip of my dick. Her throat was coated in the clear sticky liquid as I continued thrusting against her, my hands pulling her head closer to my groin.

“Oh, fuck! Char can you massage her womb, I want my dick to have easy access to her baby-making room.” I groaned as my toes curled in my shoes, the whorish moans the woman produced grew louder sending mind numbing pleasure through my cock with each vibration. The feeling of my dick melting in her mouth like a piece of candy dissolving in saliva had me bucking my hips like a dog in heat. Charlotte watched on with amusement as her fist finally reached the barrier to Nozomi’s womb, her cervix. 

“Use [geist vision] darling, I want you to see this.” My lust addled brain complied as I channeled geist into my eyes and watched as the black haired woman’s porcelain skin turned transparent. The hentai logic of this world struck again as instead of seeing her bones this x-ray vision allowed me to see Charlotte’s pale arm lodged inside the milf’s velvety pink folds.

“Hmmmmmmmmf—!” The milf’s muffled screaming filled the air as Charlotte’s hand began opening just outside her womb. The expanding fingers pressed against the dripping folds of the black haired woman’s cunt. Like the claw in a crane game her fingers wrapped around the opening to Nozomi’s womb as the milf screamed into my cock. The sight of her womb being tugged on by Char’s slender fingers was an erotic sight only reserved for the most lewd of doujinshi and yet right in front of me I was witnessing such a heavenly scene. The moans vibrating against my cock sent globs of viscous precum shooting down her esophagus, my glans twitching as my arousal grew.

“She likes it Darling, look at how her hips keeping bucking up against me. She’s drooling a ton too!” The blond headed loli enjoyed the sadistic treatment she inflicted on Nozomi’s womb. She began pulling at the woman's womb, hoarse screams muffled by my cock were the black haired woman’s only response. Her grey eyes had grown glassy from arousal, their unfocused look was reminiscent of a thousand-yard stare. 

Charlotte began stroking her womb like it was my cock, her fingers digging into the dark pink flesh of the milf’s descending cervix. One of her fingers began teasing the small opening of her womb as it rubbed against it. The black haired woman’s body froze like she’d been tazed, her muscles spasming in rhythm with my cock pounding away at her sopping wet mouth. Her toes curled into the ground as her hips twitched, her glassy eyes growing even more moist. 

“I thinks she's ready Darling, her wombs nice and low now meaning you’ll be able to punish it more easily~!” I sighed in relief as I pulled free from the tight confines of the black haired woman’s throat, my entire cock was coated in spit as it broke fee from her mouth with a pop sound. Had Char not bailed me out with the womb play I'm pretty sure I would've cum before Nozomi had gotten off herself. That would’ve been really embarrassing! 

“Thanks, Char!” I stood up before giving her kiss, my tongue licking up the glistening femcum coating her mouth. Before she could further our contact I placed my hand against her flat chest, her eyes looking up at me with a pleading look that I sadly could not give in to. “I'm sorry babe but it wasn't just Nozomi being naughty and unlike her you want sex with me anywhere at any time. This is a punishment for her as not only is she on display for any random passerby to see but it is also in clear violation of her rule for us to not engage in sexual activity when students are present.” 

“B-but—”

“No.”

“Oh come on!”

“No~”

“Pleaaaaaase~!”

“Not today, babe.”

“Ugh, fine but you’re going to make it up to me!” She pouted as our verbal spar ended in her defeat, though my head nodding in affirmation at her last demand softened the blow of her loss. Nozomi stared at us with a deadpan expression, our banter too absurd for her. She yelped when my hand landed on one of her doughy ass cheeks, my fingers sinking in the flesh with relish.

“G-Garridan could you send please reconsider, my womb is awfully sensitive. I don't think I could take—!” My other hand slapped across her other ass cheek as I spread them wide, the sight of her puckered hole and dripping cunny caused my dick to twitch. Lining up the red throbbing head of my cock glistening with precum and spit I began to slowly spread her folds. A low keening groan left Nozomi’s lips, the sound not unlike that of an animal in heat.

“Char, can you keep her mouth busy while I punish her pussy?” My question was met with a sadistic grin as the petite little minx walked in front of the buxom woman currently getting dicked down in doggy style. Her slender fingers laced themselves in between the black strands of Nozomi’s hair before she pulled hard. The moan of pleasure took on a tinge of pain as the milf’s nose slammed into the soft flesh of Char’s cunny. Her mouth was pressed right up against the dripping slit, red with arousal.

“Lick it.” Grey eyes glared up at her amethyst eyes in defiance and there for a second this obstinate attitude held. That was until my cock bottomed out in her pussy before kissing her womb with all the gentleness of a sledgehammer. My hips slamming into her sent her falling forward, her lips smooshing against the sopping lips of Char’s puss. Both girls moaned at the sudden move, my dick slipping across the entrance of her womb as it failed to penetrate the tiny entrance to her baby-making chamber. 

“Ooooooooooh~!” Nozomi groaned when my cock slowly dragged itself free of her coiling folds. Her lips had spread wide over the blond headed girl’s muff, and with reluctant grace her tongue glided across the glistening strands of femcum covering her outer folds. Char’s grip dragged her in closer, her teeth gritting at the pleasure. A little drool leaked from her pretty pink lips as she started at me with moist eyes. This was the calm before the storm, all of us in a state of rest that would change when my dick returned to its rightful property.

“Do it, break her pussy!” A roar left my lips as my hips moved with the force of a tidal wave before crashing balls deep inside of Nozomi. The milf squealed, my cock had nailed her womb piercing it like a holy spear. My fist-sized glans were now lodged in her baby-making chamber, precum leaking from the twitching tip staining its insides.  Char groaned at the increased vibration coursing across her sensitive little clit, her body tensing as electric arcs of pleasure raced across her petite body. 

“I’m gonna cum!” I groaned, my cock could no longer take the velvety flesh of her womb caressing against my glans. Rope after rope of thick spunk painted her baby-making room white, each twitch sending sympathetic tremors through the mature woman’s body. Char seemed to be experiencing her own similar orgasm as the tremors created by Nozomi’s incessant moaning had sent a jet of femcum splashing across the buxom woman’s red-rimmed glasses. My cock had delivered the last few spurts of baby-making batter packing her womb finally pulled free of her coiling pussy.

Falling back on my ass I looked at the sight of Nozomi’s gaping snatch. Pearly white semen dribbled down to the floor below, her drenched pussy glistening in the afternoon sun. The red handprints covering her ass from my earlier mauling looked like they’d bruise. Her arched ass stuck in the air due to her arms giving out early was an erotic sight. God, I love my life!

“—Shit, the kids are coming!” I stood up in a flash, my eyes training in on the fifteen students running through the forest. The shadow puppets I had set in their path hadn't even slowed them down. “We need to clean up, now!” 

22