Chapter 50: Charlotte Notices A Change
408 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Charlotte Kraus POV):

“Hnnnnnnf…” I moaned, the evil rays of the morning sun disturbing my peaceful sleep. My eyes opened to reveal a blurry world, the backs of my index fingers rubbing away the sleep from my eyes. Lifting my body up I noticed one important detail, Garridan wasn't laying with me. Stretching my back I looked down at my lingerie, a black camisole and lace panty combo that left nothing to the imagination. Even this hadn’t been enough to get him to stay despite the massive boner he was popping. The thought made me pout, my eyes narrowing at the thought of the little insect who’d made him like this.

Wake wakey 

“I’m going to kill whoever did this.” I muttered as I slipped on a pair of purple house slippers, my feet shuffling to the door leading out of our bedroom. 

The creaking sound of my feet pressing against the wood floor filled the hall, the sound increasing as I tiptoed down the stairs. Our house was quiet, and without Darling, everything felt so dull. The monochrome world I lived in without him made me rush even faster toward the sound of metal clanging in the garage. 

Creaking open the door my eye peeked into the room as I watched a mouth-watering sight. Garridan was shirtless, beads of glistening sweat running down his pecs and chiseled abs. His tan skin glistened under the fluorescent light of the garage, and the left side of his torso was covered in pinkish-white scar tissue from his battle. Pearls of sweat dripped down his chiseled jawline and onto the floor, his breath coming in controlled bursts.

At his feet rested a metal bar, his hands wrapping around the grey steel with a white knuckle grip. The muscles of his arms bulged, and the veins running on the inside of his arms grew more pronounced. On the sides of the steel bar was a massive stack of plates, and unlike the mundane world with the largest plate being 45lbs, these weights came enchanted with an earth technique to increase their weight to around 200lbs per plate. My eyes counted eight plates on each side for a ridiculous total of 3,200 lbs, and the real crazy part was that he did it without any geist. By raw strength alone he was going to attempt to deadlift a small SUV, and that thought alone made me incredibly aroused.

“One…two…three!” He took a deep breath as his leg muscles tensed. Garridan’s bulging calves flexed as he pushed against the ground. The bar bent as the weight of the plates strained against the geist-infused steel. The weights began to ascend as his body straightened upward, his form an impeccable display of technique (A/N: idk how to describe weightlifting without it turning into a real technical description so sorry if the description is lacking). 

The bar was mid-thigh now, Garridan’s face growing red from the strain. His body shook as it fought desperately to maintain hold of the bar. My eyes widened when his grip slipped, the massive bar descending dangerously close to his shins. Using [Sun Step] I was right in front of him, my geist flaring to life as I caught the bar. 

“Garridan what the hell do you think you’re doing?” I chided, my words were like harsh ice as they grated against my ears. Yelling at him was one of my least favorite things to do, and yet for his sake, I’d berate him all day if I needed to.

“Oh hey babe, I’m training.” His dopey answer and sheepish grin made my heart melt. When he’s focused on something he acts like such a kid and won't take his mind off of it until he’s satisfied. It’s one of the things I really love about him.

*Clang*

“I see that, but you need to be more careful. What would you have done had you been hurt?” I asked after lowering the bar to the floor with a clang, unlike my muscleheaded darling my arms remained just as dainty and beautiful as they've always been. Geist increased an exorcist’s strength to superhuman status so why would he be training to lift weights when he can just increase his strength that way? 

“I would have caught it, and even if I didn't I can use my geist too.” His back leaned forward as his face grew closer to mine. The smell of sweat and his natural musk clung to his skin like a thick cologne, the intoxicating smell sending flutters through my heart. His lips were dangerously close, the way he grinned was so cute I just wanted to kiss him.

“Darling, why are you doing this in the first place?” I asked as his breath brushed up against my lips, the damp feeling sending tingles down my spine. It started with a gentle peck, his lips brushing against my own.

“Because, I want to get stronger. Everyone focuses on geist and yet they forget another key genetic distinction between us and non-exorcists is that we have virtually no limitation on how physically fit we can grow.” After he said his piece his lips smashed into mine with a hunger that only going a week without sex could provide.

“Hmmmmf…did that have something to do with why you wouldn't use my needy pussy.” I pulled back from his devouring kiss, a small frown playing on my lips. At first, I thought he was simply out banging his whores, but after an awkward talk over tea with Nozomi and Fumiko they expressed the same concern about his lack of sexual advances toward them. Getting the other little side pieces to squeal had been even easier.

Chizue looked almost offended that I’d suggested she would willingly fuck Darling. After threatening to send her to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean she changed her tune and said she was disappointed he hadn't come by. She’s a lousy bitch, but Darling seems to like her so I’ll tolerate her mercenary personality.

Akari had expressed disappointment in him missing their Friday night date/magic lessons, but with how muted her expressions were I could hardly tell. It is incredibly strange for Garridan to make a promise to someone, especially a pretty girl, and renege on it. Whatever must have happened during that faculty meeting had spurred him to train even harder, and no matter how much I cajoled him into fessing up his lips remained sealed. 

Yuzuki had spoken some rather dangerous words when she mentioned that Garridan owed her a ‘baby’. After tanning her bare ass red and pinching those soft little cat ears of hers I got her to clarify that these babies were ectoplasm constructs and not real babies. Everyone that has had some contact with Darling should know that I’m first in line for getting knocked up by him, the others can squabble for second place. 

Tsukasa had no complaints as Garridan had taken to sparring with her every day of the week at night. While she practiced applying her metal aura to deadlier attacks he had fought her without the use of geist. The first night he came home battered and bruised and found himself sleeping on the bed alone that night after I’d wrapped his body in bandages. Did I go too far in punishing him, is this his revenge against me?

“Uh, Char you kind of spaced out there for a second, what’s going on?” His words snapped me out of my daze, his emerald eyes peering deep into my soul with a look of worry that made my heart flutter. I found myself wrapping my arms around him, my body pressing into him as my face pressed against his bare chest.

“…Why won’t you have sex with me?” I muttered those words as I looked up into his eyes. The stinging feeling burning in my throat along with the blurry vision the tears pooling in my eyes created told me I was crying. I didn't intend to, but no matter how many times my hands tried wiping them away, the salty little pearls of sadness brimming in the corner of my eyes just wouldn't stop. 

“It’s not that I don't want to babe, I really do, but I'm working on training something and I need to be 100% in control of myself when it happens.” His words were gentle, his muscular arm curling around the small of my back as he hugged me. I could feel how stiff he was as his hard dick pressed up against my stomach. The tingles sent down my spine and the growing damp patch on my panties showed I was more than ready too. 

“What’re you training?” I asked as I snuggled into his chest. My nose sniffing the salty smell of his sweat, my tongue feeling tempted to join in and have a taste.

“How to use ectoplasm.” Normally someone would be hesitant to admit that, after all becoming a Sin-eater came with an instant kill order placed on your head. Most of the people who chose to follow down the path go mad and lose all rationality becoming nothing more than husks of their former selves fixated on nothing more than their next meal. I know Garridan is different though, if he thinks he needs it I trust in him 100%!

“Fufufufufu~you’re building up your lust, aren't you?” A mischievous grin grew on my face, my hands rubbing along his rock-hard abs. The cute way he bit his lip trying to stifle the lust he felt was so cute. I really wanna tease him~!

“Babe if you keep touching me I’ll have to go another week to build it back up again.” His warning was duly noted, the thought of going a week without Darling inside of me was a fate worse than death. I guess the teasing will have to be hands-free then, and I know just what to do.

“Oh, then is it okay if I give you a little show, help encourage you, and all that?” Before he could fumble his words and say no, my hands were already palming my petite breasts. The feeling of my hard little nipples rubbing against the fabric sent tingles down my spine, my breath growing ragged. 

With slow, deliberate motion I began slowly pulling down my camisole, more and more of my pale chest being revealed. Garridan watched on with mesmerized eyes, his cock throbbing against the fabric of his shorts told me he enjoyed the sight. Just as the top of my pink areola were about to be revealed I pulled my camisole back up, my hands resuming rubbing my tits over the cloth. The disappointed look in his eyes was so cute that I wanted to tease him more.

Shimmying my shoulders began jostling the straps of my camisole, the black little things wiggling closer and closer to falling off my shoulders. I made sure to angle my neck in such a way as to reveal my collarbones and my slender little throat. A moan leaked from my lips as my fingers tweaked my nipples through the nearly see-through fabric, the strap of my camisole on the left side slipped off my shoulder at the jolt my body made.

With the fall my tiny breast was revealed, the sight had Garridan leaning closer toward me. His breath brushed up against my lips, my eyes clouding over in a haze of lust. My hips bumped against his thigh an instinctual urge to grind against him filling my body. All pretenses of a strip tease were gone as I shucked off my camisole in a single move, my bare chest pressing against the scalding heat of his abs. 

“Even if you can’t come…c-can you please help me?” My voice was husky, my damp panties were clinging across the crevice of my slit revealing the shape of my pussy. Garridan looked at my moist begging eyes before gingerly nodding, his jaw set in a firm line like he was about to go to war.

“I’m sorry for not helping you earlier, seeing you makes me want to fuck you no matter where we’re at or who’s in the room with us.” His words brought a stupid grin to my face and when his lips met mine I melted under the touch. 

His large hand trailed down the pale flesh of my stomach, his rough calloused fingers sending goosebumps across my skin. The absolute size difference between us sent another tingle down my spine, a strand of my love juice trailing past my panties and down my thigh. I loved how big he was compared to me, the feeling of him dominating my body with just a casual touch was so hot. Wearing his shirts (not the Ahegao tank top or hoodie) made me feel safe and snug like he was holding me tight. 

“Mmmmf…!” My breath hitched as his finger reached the top of my dripping core, his hand sneaking under my panties to gain better access.  The feeling of his digit swirling across my engorged clit sent sparks flickering in my vision. My hips bucked against his hand, my cheeks grew hot from the embarrassment of my mindless humping. I felt like a stupid dog humping its owner's leg, and by the grin growing on his face, he thought it was funny looking too.

 Charlotte Stripping (NSFW)

“Babe, you should’ve told me you were this needy, I could've helped you.” I fought back hard against the moan trying to break past my lips as he separated from our searing kiss. A strand of saliva bridged the gap between us which he was quick to lick up.

“Thish, ish no fair Dawing~!” My speech slurred as his palm covered my cunny and began rubbing the full length of my outer folds. My thighs twitched as they pressed hard against his hand, the schlicking sound of my quim being violated filling the air. His tongue inserted itself between my parted lips, my damp breath intermingling with his own as our teeth clicked together and our kiss grew debauched. 

“This is a part of your punishment for trying to hurt Nozomi. I may have given you face by not scolding you as harshly in front of her but that doesn't mean that I agreed with your actions.” Even though he scolded me, I still felt giddy. Darling was trying to preserve my dignity as his number one in front of that slutty sow! A warm tingly feeling spread across my chest, my eyes curving into crescents as their damp look made them gleam. That's when I noticed something wrong.

“Hnnnf…dawing I’m buwning up whash going on?” I asked as the heat overtook my entire body, my pussy practically drooled femcum right on his palm as he rubbed it across. My nipples stood at attention and my trained little asshole began to shudder. Even just the air rolling across my skin sent my body twitching in pleasure. My entire body had become an erogenous zone, and no matter what I couldn't cum.

“Until tomorrow after I’ve completed my training, you won't be able to cum no matter what you do, and each attempt at pleasuring yourself will result in your arousal spiking. My suggestion is to wear this.” In his hand a shadowy chastity belt was created, the padlock on it was massive. I knew that if I put that thing on I wouldn't be able to open it no matter how hard I tried. 

“Pwease down’t do thish~!” I begged, my cunt slapping up against his palm with a wet smacking sound as I humped it like my life depended on it. My lips smashed up against his as my tongue slithered over his gums and teeth, my entry to his mouth denied by the fact he kept his jaws shut. I whined, my voice needy and desperate, but all I got in return was a shake of his head.

“No, as my number one and future wife, you cannot act just however you feel. With great power comes great responsibility and I will not tolerate abuses in power except for when I permit it. You are mine, and with that comes a level of submissiveness toward me that you lack.” I could only lower my head at his words, his tone was gentle and yet I felt the harshest sting from his words. 

My hips ground to a halt, femcum oozing down his palm and my thighs like a river. I backed away from him with shaky steps, my hands taking hold of the belt in his hands. A crimson blush covered my cheeks as hot sighs leaked from my glistening lips. The shadows felt cool to the touch and when I finally spread my thighs and stopped them from rubbing together I secured the belt against my sopping puss. 

The artic feeling of the shadows sent shudders down my spine, femcum drooling from the tiny grate carved into the device so I could use the restroom. My hand probed my asshole, I had seen that there was a hole perfectly sized for me to shove my fingers inside. Cumming is cumming and an anal orgasm would feel like mana from heaven right now. Just as the edge of my index finger tried to make contact with my puckered hole my body froze, a hoarse scream tearing through my throat. I leaned into his muscular chest as I tried to stay upright, my legs feeling like jello.

“Oops, I forgot to mention that every time you try pleasuring yourself the belt will send a wave of arousal coursing through you.” My damp eyes glared up at him as he gave a fake apology, his grin widening as he looked down at me. His massive hands rested on my breasts, his index fingers and thumbs wrapped around my nipples as he tweaked them. A whorish moan left my lips as I was pushed back by him. 

I watched as he turned his back toward me, his hand reaching for a towel he kept on the bench press machine in the corner of the garage. Instead of wiping the femcum off of his hand, however, his tongue dragged across it as he lapped up the sticky strands of my love juice with relish. Only after he had licked his hand clean did he begin wiping his hands and then his sweat-soaked body. 

“Have fun~!” Before I could give him a rebuttal or come up with a witty comeback the damp towel he’d just used smacked against my face. The musky scent of his sweat filled my nose as a crimson blush overtook my cheeks. My thighs rubbed against each other as the cool shadows sent tingles down my spine. How was I going to survive this?

15