Chapter 52: Release
865 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apologies for the delay. I hit a particularly bad stint of writer's block as I questioned how I wanted things to play out. Once again sorry for the delay and lack of updates I’ll try to be more forward when I suffer writer's block next time

(Charlotte Kraus POV): 

My body was on fire, the setting sun casting my shadow across the stone steps leading into the school. Darling had told me to come here, his words were incredibly vague and the way he grinned at me sent tingles down my spine. As my heeled foot pressed against the first step, a jolt brought searing pleasure through my core. 

A drooling strand of femcum splattered across the stone step, the loud sound sending a crimson blush spreading across the bridge of my nose. I wrapped the belt of my trench coat tighter around my waist, my pace quickening as my heels clacked against the steps.

Opening the door like a thief in the night I slipped inside. The empty halls echoed with the sound of my footfalls. He told me to come to class 1-A, the first door to the left. As I made my way closer I began to hear something, it was as faint as a whisper at first but as I drew closer to the door the sound grew louder. 

“Hmmmmf…oh yes, Daddy!” The moan tore through the air like a gunshot as I froze in front of the sliding door of the classroom. My eyes peered into the thin vertical window of the door, the sight beyond sending goosebumps across my skin.

Darling sat on the desk, his bare muscular legs leaning over the edge. His tan skin glistened with sweat, and a look of ecstasy was etched on his face as he panted. In his arms was Fumiko, her massive caramel tits bouncing as she rode his cock with a fierce look in her eyes. Her fat ass jiggled as it slammed down on Darling’s dick, her legs twitching from the sudden pleasure. The sound of their flesh slamming together echoed in the room. Strands of femcum splattered in front of the desk, the sound similar to rain.

“You missed Daddy’s dick didn't you?” His husky voice brushed against the girl’s ear as his hands moved down to her ass, his fingers sinking into her doughy flesh. A hoarse scream filled the air as Darling used the leverage to pound the little whore even harder. 

“Yesh, shoooo bad~!” Fumiko slurred as her tongue lolled out of her mouth, strands of saliva spilling across Darling’s chest. Before she could continue to shower him in spit his lips smashed into hers as their tongues coiled around each other.

My eyes finally tore away from the erotic sight of Fumiko writhing atop Darling and turned to the audience watching them. Nozomi panted as she sat at one of the student's desks, her long legs propped up on the writing space and her pussy spread wide because of it. One of her pale hands had slipped underneath her red lace panties to rub at her slick quim. She bit back a moan as she teased her clit, her teeth nipping at her ruby-painted lips. Her other hand had worked on unbuttoning her pantsuit jacket and the undershirt underneath, her creamy tits were now only hidden by a lacy little bra that barely covered her large pink areola. 

Chihara Yuzuki practically purred as she watched Fumiko bounce on Darling’s dick. The girl had stripped every stitch of cloth off of her body, one of her hands three fingers plunged into her sopping wet cunny. She writhed under the pleasure her masturbation provided while her other hand rubbed her tail and pulled at it. Mewling little whimpers left her pink little lips as her ears twitched and her wine-red eyes grew damp from arousal. 

Sitting behind these two were three individuals who caused my eyes to narrow into slits. Shuten-dōji watched on at the rough treatment Darling subjected his ‘daughter’ to with no small amount of jealousy. The brutish woman had turned her desk around so she could place her feet on the seat and her large crimson ass across the desk. In one hand she held a large gourd which she took a drink of the crimson liquid from within before swallowing it with a gulp. Sighing in pleasure her skin practically glowed from the flush the wine produced, her other hand rubbing at her puffy muff. 

Ibaraki-doji moaned behind her kimono’s sleeve as she looked down at her body. Her other hand had grabbed hold of one of the nipple rings Darling had made for her as she slowly pulled on it. The plug hiding the obscene transformation of her nipples slid out with a wet squelching sound, a shuddering moan leaving the mature woman’s lips. Once the three-inch phallic-shaped plug in her nipple was removed several strands of thick viscous liquid dripped down across her stomach. With achingly slow movement the Oni shoved the nipple plug back inside before pulling it back out to repeat the process. The squelching sound of her nipple pussy being stirred up filled the air along with her muffled moans. 

Kane-doji was bound in thick black chains of shadow, her mouth covered by an inky black cloth to prevent her from speaking. The woman’s pink eyes glared at Darling, her cheeks flushing red in anger. Just like Yuzuki, she was stripped naked but this was definitely done without the Oni’s consent. Her bare little pussy was exposed to the air as it leaked femcum like a faucet. The tiny girl’s asshole was currently being stretched by a massive anal plug, a shadowy tendril of Darling sloshing it around in her guts. Her breath was ragged as she fought the urge to moan, her cherry-blossom eyes growing moist from the arousal she felt. 

“Char, I know you’re here, why don't you come in?” Darling’s voice broke me out of my reverie as I turned toward him, the man had switched positions and now had Fumiko’s ass hanging off of the desk. His massive cock bottomed out inside of caramel-skinned girl in a single stroke, the gyaru screaming as her pussy coiled around him desperately trying to milk his cum. Pushing open the door fully I walked toward the center of the classroom, all eyes landing on me. 

***

I watched as Charlotte made her way beside me, my cock still buried inside the whimpering strawberry-blonde below me. Her folds coiled around me like a python and her womb descended to personally greet the tip of my dick. The feeling of my glans kissing the entrance to her womb sent sparks through my vision. With an achingly slow movement, I pulled out as her cunny fought desperately to keep me inside. The cool air brushing against my femcum-drenched cock sent tingles down my spine before I buried myself inside her sopping cunt with a groan. 

“Mmmmmfh~!” She moaned as her body tensed, her caramel ass cheeks twitching from the pleasure coursing through her. I could feel myself growing closer as well, my dick pulling out of her pussy with a wet squelch before slamming back in. 

Her pussy parted and my dick pierced her womb with a wet slap, my balls churning out copious amounts of spunk to paint her womb white. She whimpered at the sensation of my massive load overwhelming her womb, the seal of my dick inside her pussy couldn't contain all of it as thick white globs of cum dripped down her caramel cunny onto the floor. The splattering sound of my jizz falling across the concrete floor of the school filled the air as I pulled my dick free of her tight love tunnel. My glans left her womb with a wet pop, cum leaking down her thighs as I turned toward Char.

“Sup.” 

“D-Darling please—!” Her words were stopped by the shadows wrapping around her body. She found herself being placed in the seat of honor behind my podium, her eyes were the only part of her face exposed other than her nose for breathing. She would spend the night watching me fuck everyone silly before I finally relieve her of her need. 

“Nozomi come here and clean up the mess our daughter made.” I commanded and the mature woman followed, her body untangling itself from the school desk as she walked toward me. Once in front of me, she fell on her knees as her puffy lips opened wide and enveloped my dick. Her hands wrapped around the back of my thighs and she pulled me deep inside her mouth pussy. In a single stroke, I bottomed out in her throat, her windpipe coiling around my cock as she gagged. 

Swirling her tongue around she made sure my cock was free from any remnant of my time with Fumiko before she released my dick with a wet pop. The sight of her opening her mouth to show me that she swallowed everything was very arousing. I was already raring to go again from the stimulation so putting my hands under her arms I lifted her up in the air. Once she was at eye level with me my lips smashed into hers, our tongues coiling around one another as I hooked my arm under her knee before lifting her leg in the air. With her pussy spread my fully recovered dick slowly spread the MILF’s dripping folds as a moan vibrated through our kiss. 

“I missed this…” She sighed in contentment before a whimper left her plush lips as my dick fully entered her coiling folds. We fucked standing, my dick slowly pulling out of her drooling puss as we continued to kiss one another. Slamming back inside the woman moaned into my mouth, my other hand pinching one of her large nipples as I continued pounding into her.  

“Me too.” I muttered as I came up for air, my glans battering away at her cervix. Our bodies coiled around one another like snakes, the sweat slicked skin of our bodies rubbing against each other sent tingles down my spine.  

“C-can I r-request something?” Her words were soft as her arms coiled around me, her massive tits pressing against me as she pulled herself as close to me as she could physically get. From behind her red-rimmed glasses, her grey eyes gave me a shy look, her eyes breaking contact with my own almost immediately.

“Sure.” I nodded, my lips pecking at her jaw in anticipation of when they could return to her plush red lips. The woman gulped as a bead of sweat streamed down her chin. Licking at the salty treat my eyes glanced up at her waiting for her request. 

“I-I’m ovulating, c-can you p-please g-give me another b-baby?” I froze at her words, my cock freezing midstroke. Could I really afford to leave her so vulnerable in this world? Would my child grow up in a place full of demonic entities that only destroy? Before I could answer her the sound of my shadows shattering like glass filled the air, my eyes turning to the source of the sound only to find Charlotte had torn away the umbral construct closing her mouth.

“Don’t you dare bitch, I want to have his first kid! I’m his number one, not you!” Her voice was shrill and her purple eyes had narrowed into slits, the amount of killing intent she radiated was like an ocean. Even I felt the effect of it as a shudder went down my spine. The shadows around her coiled as I glared at her, my dissapointed look killing her rage and replacing it with despair.

“You know Char, I was really contemplating the idea of bringing a kid into this world but I think with everyone’s help we can raise every one of them as one big loving family. Char you’ll be just as much a mother to Nozomi’s child as she will be to yours and that means you will protect each other when one of you is pregnant. So yes, Nozomi I will knock you up on the condition you agree to take part in this family dynamic.” I looked back at the girl in my arms, my dick still shoved firmly in her damp folds. A whole host of emotions flickered across her face before she settled on a small smile, a sigh leaking from her lips.

“I was kind of hoping for a support group anyway. Being a single mom is tough so I accept but I want to hear it out of Charlotte’s lips that she won't do anything to harm my kids.” Nozomi turned a hard stare toward Char, who was looking at me like a lost puppy.

“You will always be my number one Char, you’re literally the reason I'm standing here right now. I need you to help me, you’re my strongest girl.” I encouraged her, my eyes staring into her soul revealing the bottomless well of love I had for her. She was drowning in it as her eyes swirled.

“I-I accept as long as I get a say in naming your child.” 

“It can't be anything stupid.”

“As if I would give a stupid name for my baby!”

“I see you’re already accepting your new role now it seems.” 

“O-of course it is simply more efficient to spread the burden of child-rearing, plus I get more children than I would be able to naturally produce with Darling myself.” 

“So you agree to protect our baby?”

“Yes, Darling’s children are all precious because they are his so I will defend them with my life!” 

“Did you hear that?” Nozomi asked as she gave me a seductive little smirk.

“Yeah, that means brace yourself because I’m about to pound the shit out of your womb!” I pulled back my hips before slamming inside her, the woman moaning loudly. 

18