Chapter 32: This Is a Very Good Reason!
1.1k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"..."

Araki's gaze focused on the paper, which contained his basic information, resembling a resume.

The final signature on it bore the words "Konoha Village Medical Class."

This...

Araki was dumbfounded!

Were the people in Konoha Village always this enthusiastic?

So eager to help others...

"Yin... Yinsui... sensei... you... you... asking about our... dreams... could it be..."

Araki's mouth kept twitching, feeling a strong sense of helplessness. He faintly realized that this teacher seemed to have some special ideas, but he didn't think about it at that time.

"That's right!"

Mr. Yinsui directly stuffed the paper into Araki's hand, then looked up at the ceiling of the classroom, displaying a nostalgic expression. There was no trace of the usual seriousness, making him appear like a clown.

If Araki hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would never have believed it!

The teacher who had been perceived as cold and strict by the students for so many years actually had this unknown side.

Or perhaps this was the real side of Mr. Yinsui...

"As your teacher, I need to understand your dreams so that I can provide you with proper guidance and assistance!"

Mr. Yinsui's smile suddenly faded, and he returned to his serious demeanor, explaining to Araki.

"Although there is still some time before you graduate from the Ninja School, knowing your dreams allows me to do things that can be helpful to you based on those dreams."

Mr. Yinsui's face was filled with pride. As a teacher at the Ninja School, he knew exactly what he needed to do to help his students.

After learning about their dreams, there were some dreams that he could give a boost to!

After all...

Not everyone wants to become a Hokage like Hashirama Senju!

Many students have very practical dreams.

For example...

Some students dream of successfully graduating and obtaining the Ninja Headband to become a ninja!

Some students dream of becoming teachers like Mr. Iruka!

After clarifying these things, Mr. Yinsui can make preparations in advance. Just a few days ago, he happened to come across the announcement for the Medical Class and immediately thought of Araki's dream of becoming a medical ninja.

This made him immediately realize his own value!

He helped Araki with the registration!

"Oh... I see..."

Araki's heart was filled with respect. Initially, he thought Mr. Yinsui liked to meddle in other people's affairs, but now it seemed that he had some resemblance to Mr. Iruka.

He was a teacher who wanted to help students achieve their dreams!

However...

Araki's mention of becoming a medical ninja was just a passing comment. He didn't expect Mr. Yinsui to actually register him.

This was quite unexpected.

"Yin... Yinsui... sensei... can I really do it?"

Araki raised his hands and gestured at his throat, expressing his difficulty in communicating and hoping to delay the matter.

"No problem at all!"

Mr. Yinsui came down from the podium, patting Araki's shoulder with his right hand. His strength was gentle, but it carried a comforting power. He was using his actions to console Araki's shaken heart.

"I'm not blindly registering you!"

"After registering, I went to the Medical Class for detailed consultation!"

"Actually, in a way, you're quite suitable for the Medical Class because the ninja in the medical field are typically quiet and focused on their work."

"This conveniently covers some of your weaknesses!"

Mr. Yinsui continued one sentence after another, his voice gentle and clearly comforting Araki. He hoped to bring strength to Araki in his own way.

Araki remained silent.

It wasn't that he didn't want to speak, but rather that he couldn't speak.

At this moment, he still didn't have the language skills to perfectly express his emotions.

However...

He was deeply moved in his heart!

He had never had much presence in the class!

Neither the students in the class nor Mr. Yinsui paid particular attention to him.

But recently, he suddenly realized that Mr. Yinsui was not as simple as he had imagined. During the simulated battles to select candidates, Mr. Yinsui tried his best to consider everyone's emotions.

Being a teacher was not easy either!

Now he understood that Mr. Yinsui was supporting the dreams of every individual in the class.

He truly was a great teacher!

"Araki, don't worry. Honestly, I think the Medical Class suits you well. When you mentioned your dream, I felt it was very practical!"

Seeing Araki's silence, Mr. Yinsui continued to comfort him. He knew that children who had suffered severe emotional trauma often needed more encouragement.

In the past, Yinsui had also thought about helping Araki, but he didn't have enough experience and didn't know where to start. He could only do his best to protect Araki's self-esteem and avoid hurting it, even if Araki slept during class without reprimanding him.

"I understand that you may have concerns in your heart because you haven't been to the Medical Class yet. Everything is just in the realm of your imagination!"

"After you truly join the Medical Class, you will find that it's a new environment, different from what you imagined. It may not be as good as you think, but it won't be much worse either!"

"The most important thing is to give it a try!"

"In life, you should try as much as possible!"

"That way, you won't have any regrets!"

"Since your dream is to become a medical ninja, you should strive for it!"

"This is the advice I can give you!"

As Yinsui spoke, he smiled again. His gaze was incredibly gentle, as if he saw endless hope and possibilities for the future.

"Perhaps being a medical ninja is really suitable for you. You can earn recognition, contribute your skills, realize your own value, and maybe even heal the illness within you!"

Upon hearing Yinsui's words, Araki's eyes widened, and his pupils slightly contracted.

Indeed!

It was a very good reason!

Araki intentionally showed surprise as a response to Yinsui, expressing his great interest in becoming a medical ninja.

If he could truly become a medical ninja, he would have a convincing reason to regain the ability to speak and restore his communication skills to that of a normal person.

28