Chapter 46: I Saw the Future
394 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsunade didn't really care about her image. She had always been laid-back and casual. In public, she would maintain a basic level of decorum, but at home, she would be as comfortable as she pleased.

As of now, the only person who could come to her house to find her was Nawaki. Araki's visit today was an exception.

However...

Tsunade didn't particularly pay special attention to Araki. In her eyes, he was still just a child. What could a child understand!

...

Nawaki and Araki entered Tsunade's house together. Inside the house, there was an indescribable fragrance, unable to determine the specific scent. Overall, it appeared quite neat, indicating that it had been tidied up, but not regularly.

"What brings you here?" Tsunade asked, handing a glass of water to both Nawaki and Araki. Then she casually sat down on the floor, her crystal-clear and fair feet stretched out directly in front of Araki.

This scene made Araki slightly flustered. It wasn't that he lacked composure. It was just that he had been in the ninja world for so long, he hadn't really encountered many people, especially not a young version of Tsunade who surpassed the ceiling of beauty and figure in Konoha.

"Araki wanted to talk to you, and I couldn't help him. You should ask him," Nawaki threw the question directly at Araki . He genuinely had no way of dealing with it. He didn't want to come here in the first place, let alone get involved in this matter.

He would never learn medical ninjutsu!

Absolutely not!

He had to focus on developing abilities related to strength!

Strength was the only truth!

Nawaki had a very strong understanding of power, and he knew that if he wanted to stand out in Konoha, strength was the most important factor. If he wanted Konoha to be renowned in the ninja world, strength was still the key.

His grandfather was his best role model!

"Araki, what is it?" Tsunade shifted her attention to Araki, her tone gentle as she asked, while feeling a great sense of curiosity and intrigue. She had no idea what this new disciple was thinking.

"Well... um... there's... something..." Araki quickly shook his head, suppressing his slightly agitated state of mind, taking a deep breath, and slowly exhaling to calm himself down.

Continuing on...

Araki locked eyes with Tsunade and maintained eye contact with her. He made an effort not to look down. After all...

That dazzling whiteness was too captivating.

"There's... um... something... about the matter..." Araki originally intended to speak to Tsunade in a more fluent manner, as if his spirit had been healed by that peculiar phenomenon. But now...

It wasn't intentional stuttering on his part.

He was genuinely thirsty.

Araki tried his best to control his eyes, not letting them wander, even though the scenery was extremely rare and he might not have another chance to see it in the future. But he knew what was most important at the moment.

"I... I... have something... to say... I saw..."

Araki felt increasingly thirsty as he spoke. He picked up the glass and gulped down the water.

"What did you see?" Tsunade's head filled with a big question mark. Combining it with Araki's actions, she suddenly realized something and slightly lowered her head to look down.

Swoosh!

Tsunade's cheeks turned slightly red.

She quickly adjusted the neckline of her small camisole.

There were words in her heart that she wanted to say but didn't know how to express. After all, Araki was still a child!

"I saw... a part of... the future... I saw some future events..."

After drinking the water, Araki's expression turned serious. He understood that he had to take a gamble now and hoped that it would yield the desired results.

Sometimes you have to take risks!

For Araki, most of the time he remained low-key and inactive, but when he encountered an opportunity, he would give it his all.

"What?!" Tsunade and Nawaki exclaimed simultaneously. The question marks in their minds grew even larger, as they couldn't comprehend what Araki meant.

Seeing the future?

What was that?

Could it be that someone truly possessed the ability to foresee the future?

Or...

Was this person just trying to deceive them?

Suddenly, all of Tsunade and Nawaki's attention was focused on Araki. Their expressions became extremely serious, and their gaze towards Araki underwent a change.

At the same time, due to being distracted, Tsunade's hand that had tightened her collar just moments ago loosened again, instantly revealing a dazzling expanse of skin.

This scene once again fell into Araki's eyes, prompting him to immediately lift his head and gaze at the ceiling, assuming a profound and inscrutable posture.

No, he couldn't look anymore!

Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to articulate his words clearly!

"It's... it's... like this..." Araki began to explain, his voice deep and solemn. "I... I... when I touched... the necklace... I saw... the future..."

"The necklace?" Tsunade furrowed her brows, and her eyes suddenly lit up as she looked at the First Hokage's necklace around Araki's neck. The image from the interview suddenly reappeared in her mind.

It was when Araki touched the necklace, and the green light emanated from the Shodai's crystal.

The Shodai's crystal had pulsated like a heartbeat, as if it were coming to life, which had greatly shocked her at the time.

That was also one of the important reasons she chose Araki as her disciple.

She believed it was her grandfather's will.

"Are you referring to this necklace?" Tsunade grabbed hold of the necklace around Araki's neck, but there was no change when she touched the Shodai's crystal.

"Yes!" Araki immediately nodded, understanding that the timing was right, and began to deliver the prepared words.

"When I touched the necklace, I saw a vision of Nawaki. He died amidst a pile of exploding tags."

Araki's tone suddenly became fluent because he believed that attributing it to the First Hokage's necklace made the most sense for his spiritual healing, and it was the optimal moment to change his way of speaking.

Of course, there was another reason: if he continued to stutter, it would significantly weaken his impact when expressing himself.

After fluently delivering that sentence, Araki immediately delivered a significant impact to Tsunade.

Before Tsunade could even react, Araki spoke again.

"I have a very strong feeling that these are events that will happen in the future!"

15