Chapter 8: Ladies of Dis
996 23 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Names are now links for Art for those who can’t see art on site

Marcia paced through her foggy void back and forth faster and faster, trying to decide whether to accept the very dubious offer.

Marcia: “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, What do I do?!”

{Denizen would like to accept the invitation from the Ladies of Dis, you have 5 minutes before offer becomes void.}

{Yes/No}

Marcia: “Fuck! Fine you stupid box, I accept the offer ”

The still foggy void darkened, the ever present white turned a light blue and slowly darkened to soul sucking black. A young petulant sounding voice rings out from close behind her.

???(1): “Well that’s not a very nice thing to say, Maybe we shouldn’t induct such a vulgar and uncouth person to our Sect”

Marcia dared to face the voice, then registered what was said, a Sect? Marcia’s head instantly drifted towards over dramatic Chuunibyou and ridiculously long attack names, before realizing the darker connotations that could come with it, before Marcia could fall into apologetic hysterics a second more mature voice spoke out from her original direction.

???(2): “Peace little sister, this one just had her life changed in a way that no one who isn’t a precursor would ever understand, some leeway should be afforded when it comes to manners.”

 

A third elderly voice spoke from next to the second.

???(3): “Yes, much of this must not make sense to young Marcia here.”

Finally coming to her senses Marcia decided finally join the conversation.

Marcia: “Ahh… Hi?”

 Marcia swore in her head, three mysterious and potentially dangerous voices and the best thing she could come up with is “Hi”.

???(3): “Although maybe she is just slow?”

 This brought a high pitched giggling from the first voice and husky chuckle from the second. Now throughly embarrassed Marcia decided to try again.

Marcia: “Apologies, this an unexpected event and the sudden changes in the environment and mentioning of a Sect, sent my mind reeling, as you seem to know who I am, could I please ask how I may address your esteemed selves?”

 

Nothing could go wrong with over politeness….  she was wrong this brought even more laughter from the mysterious voices. The fog moved, flowed, and condensed into three columns

???(3): “You may address us collectively as the Ladies of Dis, but personally you may refer to me as Elder Jesika Bristlebite and these,Two are my personal disciples. Girls introduced your selves.”

The columns continued to condense down into more humanoid forms until the fog disappeared revealing three people, in the center was a dignified elven woman wearing an elaborate blue and green kimono, with hair of pure silver and glowing green eyes. The second was a young pouty Rabbit Beast-kin girl with curly pink hair wearing very plain yellow kimono that looked two sizes too large, and finally there was a Feline Beast-Kin woman that appeared to be similar in age to herself that had long white hair and piercing red eyes, she wore a kimono of deep red. The Feline Beast-Kin smiled, dipped into a shallow bow and spoke.

???(2): “My name is Sofiya Maryana, it is a pleasure to meet you even though it is not my or your preferred setting.”

The Rabbit crossed her arms puffed out her cheeks and turned away slightly.

The Rabbit: “I don’t see why, she’s going to die in the Tutorial anyway.”

Elder Jesika: “It’s an important part of the negotiation procedure, so do it.

Oooohh boy the Elder definitely doesn’t look happy with the Rabbit.

The Rabbit: “Fine my name is Eponine Cottontail, and if you laugh I’ll beat you up!”

Now having a little girl threaten to beat me up is a new experience, it was already difficult, trying to keep my composure with how hard she was trying to be serious, but with her declaration I lost it and broke out laughing. Next thing I knew I was in my back with a severe pain radiating from my chest and the feeling of being tossed head over heels, pushing myself up took a serious amount of effort and once my vision came back into focus it revealed a sight that caused me to almost start laughing again, the Elder had picked her disciple up off the ground by the ears like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

Elder Jesika: “Now Eponine, that was very rude and just caused our Sect to incur quite the debt for initiating hostilities during a sponsorship negotiation, I have no choice but to send you back now.”

Eponine: “But Master I was just..”

The unruly Rabbit disappeared before she could finish what ever her excuse was, then the Elder then turned to me and gave a put upon look.

Elder Jesika: “Did you really have to laugh and set her off?”

Marcia: “Wouldn’t you?”

The Elder let out a long suffering sighed and then chuckled.

Elder Jesika: “I probably would, now let’s get back to negotiations, since introductions have been made.”

{Name: Marcia Brume

Gender: Female

Age: 18 

Race: High Beast-kin

Species: Feline(Panther) 

Height:  5’3” 

Weight: 95 lbs 

Eye color: Teal 

Hair color: Black

Level: 1

Experience: 0/100

Mana type: Mist 

Blood line: Standard Beast (Panther) 

Class: complete skill selection 

Skill 1: Lesser Glyph Mastery: Level 1

Skill 2: Arcane Trap Mastery: Level 1

Skill 3: Greater Camouflage: Level 1

Skill 4: unselected 

Skill 5: unselected }

Eponine Cottontail

Eponine Cottontail

Elder Jesika Bristlebite

Elder Jesika Bristlebite

Sofiya Maryana

Sofiya Maryana

Marcia Brume

Marcia Brume

 

All art in this chapter was made personally using an AI art program and is not taken from any other source. any resemblance to existing works is purely coincidental.

Is AI art Art?
  • Yes Votes: 36 40.4%
  • No Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Sometimes Votes: 42 47.2%
Total voters: 89
28