20 Just a Dream
770 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time Harem God woke up, the midday sun was long gone. The first thing he saw was Sin, who blinked at him innocently as he gazed down on Harem God’s face. In the next moment, Sin pecked his forehead and the drowsy Harem God finally sobered up. With one swoop he sat up and stared confused at his surroundings. He was back into the two-story house, but it wasn’t his room. Furthermore, why was he sandwiched between Ace and Jiushi… butt-naked? 

T-that was just a dream, right?! 

Jiushi was awakened by the sudden coldness beside him. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and spoke to Harem God with his husky voice, “Good morning.”  

Harem God’s line of sight followed the sound, then stopped at the crease between Jiushi’s eyebrows. He was clearly not ready to get out of bed. 

Jiushi yawned, “Come back down, it’s cold. Let’s sleep a bit more before going back.” 

“What?” Harem God exclaimed, confused. His head was in a mess. There was no recollection of anything that could explain the current setup. 

In the next moment, a certain rooster who got ignored had to make his presence noticeable. 

"COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!”

Ace finally awoke from Sin’s crowing and yawned. His gaze then wandered to Harem God, “You’re awake already?” 

Harem God squeezed the blanket with his fists, he wanted to ignore all signs, but the indications all pointed towards something he didn’t even want to consider a possibility. From his expression Ace could clearly see how much he was mentally seething with denial.  

What to do? He felt like teasing him so much, but he still had the conscience to explain things to him first, “Yesterday you got attacked by a group of demons, but collapsed directly after annihilating them. While treating your injuries we found out you’re the artifact or better ‘Memory of Athanasia’ we were searching for.” 

Ace stopped his explanation and was observing Harem God’s reactions.  

...

He sighed. 

“You look even more confused. Hmm, let me get a pen and paper, you can write down your questions…or do you want to wash up first?” 

Harem God twitched at once when the words “wash up” were mentioned. What did he do to be sweaty despite being naked? Why are their clothes nowhere to be seen? The only reasonable explanation was that they shed them somewhere else and then had some kinship. Otherwise, why would they take him into their love nest...  

Cold sweat formed on his forehead and his skin color paled by several nuances. When Ace saw this, he was highly amused. He closed their distance and whispered slowly beside his ear, “How’s your body?”  

Harem God’s whole body stiffed instantly and his hair stood on end. The nervousness was so blatantly obvious, even Jiushi who was half asleep could feel him heating up. But Ace had only started to mess with him. He made a smug face as he continued to troll, “It was your first time, yet you easily took in two...” 

Harem God gnashed his teeth. He refused to mention the pain in a certain wrong place. Torn between smashing his head against the wall and jumping out of the window, he wanted to escape from his current position between them. But he couldn’t even lift his butt near the edge of the bed before wallowing on all four.  

“Fucking monsters,” Harem God cursed while supporting his waist that was exposed into the air.  

Ace ignored the insult and let out a low whistle instead, “Phwwwwwhhht~ So that’s what your voice sounds like.”  

Harem God wanted to cuss another bout, but the pain in his lower back only now showed its full intensity. His state was quite miserable and Ace felt a bit sorry for him. 

Cough. Come let me help you up.” Ace grabbed his arm, but the other flung away his hand vigorously and glared at him with loathing. 

“Shit on—!”  

Harem God hadn’t had the time to end his venting before Sin came to slap his cheeks with his wings. The former wanted to retaliate, but whimpered from his aching back too much to be a threat. But just because he couldn’t, didn’t mean Sin couldn’t. 

Thus, the one-sided bullying began. Ace, in the meanwhile, leisurely stood up to put on some underwear. Nothing indicated that he would intervene any time soon. Instead, he stood at the side watching the spectacle. “Do you really not need help? Or do you simply don’t want to ask for help?” 

Harem God heard him chip in something from the side and was about to set aside his pride, when Jiushi finally made his move. The two, or better three, were extremely loud. Subsequently, Jiushi couldn’t fall back to sleep and ultimately ended their argument in a grumpy manner. 

“Ace, enough with the teasing. Let Harem grumble a bit on his own, and you,” he looked at Harem God, “We’ll have to bring you back with us whether you want or not. They already know about you and won’t leave you alone unless you’re a lifeless corpse. It’s safer to go with us.” 

Sin nodded. 

Ace hid his chuckling behind his hand, but also gave a slight nod in acknowledgment. 

And Harem God...he...

He had no other choice than to shut up since Jiushi had a rather menacing presence after waking up. But his problem at hand was still not solved. The pain seemed more severe than it should for the 'first time', even with two. Despite feeling freezing-cold, a thick layer of transpiration formed on his forehead and fell onto the bedsheet. Next, his limbs became weak until the strength left them completely.  

Flop— 

“Harem...!” He only heard the two men calling out for him when his vision faded to black...

Guess who currently has no pc access and forgot to prepare the chapter beforehand ? Until I’m reunited with my pc it’s unedited~ 

And rewrite is over ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ?

Little Editor—Author theater continuation 

tiaf: I need to know what Moshi stands for! I need it for the story!

Editor-chan: I thought it was just a codename. 

tiaf: It is, but people will get curious what it stands for. 

Editor-chan: What about

Master

Of

Seducing 

Harem

Idiot

tiaf: ...

The end. 

P.S. little anonymous Editor-chan was Moshi, who I based story Moshi off ??

 

12