07 The Basics
828 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Akane said a new home, Axel thought maybe somewhere high class on top of a tower, or secluded like in a mountain in the middle of nowhere, but never did he expect something that required them to both fly and travel by a ship.

While driving Akane first stopped by the airport and flew the plane herself! And that was not it, after landing close to a port city she took it in herself to take the captainship of a ship.

However they still didn't seem to reach destination, due to this Axel kept in thinking about everything Akane said to him about the system and the stages of evolution.

He finally figured out almost everything he needed to.

The system and the world right now seemed to be a mix of a game, magic and cultivation!

First, the system. The system had many function like stats, status, identification, and inventory, however they were only for a limited time. More accurately only until the 5th evolution. After the 5th evolution onwards the unused stats won't work anymore, the inventory will be disabled and a spacial treasure will be needed to store anything.

However identification of items, and the status screen can be used even later on.

From Akane's explanation Axel understood that using a stat had different effect based on what Tier he was in. Using it during Tier 1 meant an increment of 1%, Tier 2 0.1%, Tier 3 0.01%, and so on. However though they could be used regardless of the time as long as you stored them, after Tier 5 onwards using stats wouldn't have any huge effect, and thus Akane said she would tell him later on when to use all of them. After all in Tier 5 a single Stat meant 0.0001%, and apparently at that stage even a lower level cultivation technique would give him more that that.

Second, Magic. The world he lived in right now was a world of magic. Magic had many uses, it could be used in its direct form by casting them like spells, or it can be used to fuse with the body and obtain tremendous physical abilities.

However Magic didn't naturally increase inside a person's body, to increase it they needed to cultivate. Cultivation was divided into three major steps - Minor Circulation, Major Circulation, and Breakthrough.

All cultivation techniques would work by using Minor Circulations. This means they'd absorb Mana particles from the atmosphere and then circulate it through the pathways inside their bod according to the technique. Based on the particular technique and it's level, the number of Minor Circulations which make a single Major Circulation is decided.

For lower level techniques less Minor Circulations are required to reach a single Major Circulation, but at the same time the amount of percentage they cultivate is also less.

And finally, breakthrough. Once a person's strength reaches the max for their Tier, unlike in a game they won't naturally step into the next level by continuing to practice the same technique. They'd have to breakthrough the mysterious barrier which is keeping them.

For some of them there are no barriers to stop and thus they'd naturally advance as they keep on cultivating, for the other regardless of how much they practice they'll never be able to enter the next realm.

This is because at the end of the day the system only shows how the technique works, and what level they are, and in no way does it help them cultivate. Like this at the end everything will depend on the person's talent, determination, and bloodline.

However, no matter what, regardless of how much Axel asked her Akane declined to answer what would happen after the 5th stage of evolution.

All she said was, I'll tell you when the time comes. Because no matter how much I explain, it won't matter until you see it with your own eyes.

Like this while Axel kept on thinking about the new world, Akane and he finally reached their destination. Their destination was an island, an island in the middle of nowhere. What stunned him was looking at it, the island didn't look like it was filled with wild forests, but instead looked well maintained as if someone has been taking care of it like their private garden.

7