Episode 6: Author’s Notes
78 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uh... where should I begin?

To be honest, I don't know I'll drop this series, or if I'll continue it. One day I feel like I should abandon it, the next day I feel motivated to start again and refresh the story. After all, I'm writing <Our> for the sake of enjoying myself. When I give up, I let go of the pressure I put on making this a good series (to which I naturally think it's not good enough). When I let go of the pressure, there's a space created between myself and the story. And it's within this space where the original reason why I wrote this story is found: for the sake of fun.

So... yeah. It's odd. Dunno what exactly I should do about this.

:?

Hopefully there will be a new chapter next week?

Also, I'm working on a new series. This time around, it's not as dark as <Our>. The story is more of 'something to read for fun' kind of thing. And honestly, I think the new story is gonna be killer, cuz it's the first series I've written where my sister actually reads (she's helping me to check the edits). The story depth and writing quality probably isn't going to be on par with <Our>, but... it's got something <Our> lacks.

The theme of: Possibility (not the one defined in a dictionary, but that which is abstract). 'It' is only reason why we do anything in the first place.

If I do decide to go forward and continue <Our>, I'll try to top up this 'possibility' which it lacks so far.

Anyhow, see ya next week!

4