Episode 7: Author’s Notes
53 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heyo! Dotturndot here. XD

Uh well... I've said it once, and I'll say it again but due to unusual circumstances, the updates to this series would be... horridly slow. Also, given the development of the plot of <Our> thus far, I'd say I've royally fucked up the tension in the plot. (I shouldn't have dragged out EunHa's past. Who cares about reading filler content?)

<Our> was a story written for the purpose of discovering the truth of life.  A story written for veteran readers, a niche creation only few would understand... or ever have the motivation and luck to reach the end of given it's complex setting and odd style. 

Out otherwise, it's 'blue cheese'. Delicious for some, horrid for most.

And yeah... as amazing as it was to write something this massive, I also thought it was quite a waste of resources. 

(Well you know me, I'm never satisfied with my work. And idk if you really enjoy this series, since the readership doesn't seem high. Maybe I'm wrong? Cuz it's 4 stars? But then again... the story is lacking significantly in some of the more crucial aspects.)

To substitute for my desire to try something new after this 'enlightment', I've begun a new series.

Easy hamburger, fries and cola instead of hard to craft gourmet cheese.

Which makes <Dare to Try Again, Villain-ess?> my 10th series.

The premise of the story is:

[Astraea, the villianess regressed, having failed to save the world in her previous life all because she stole the protagonist’s spotlight. For the sake of those she loved and lost, she’ll behave. Act the part of the cruelest villain… and survive.]

Or, an alternative synopsis would be:

[Third-rate villain vs Villianess]

A story I've purposely made for the enjoyment of both male and female readers. 

Will I continue <Our> with my fucked up life schedule? I'm not sure. 

Whatever it is, I'm going to live!

https://www.dotturndotcreative.com/dtta-1

 

2