Episode 4: Author’s Notes
108 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Happy New Year everyone! May you be blessed this 2024!

Anyhow, while I do think I have lots to say, I'm currently tired at the time I'm writing this so I'll make it short.

First, as always, I should thank you for reading <Our>. It's a unique work where I wrote the story in order to find the solution to fate and depression... which indeed came true for me. I've been struggling a bunch with the idea and notion that my life isn't in my hands for the longest time, and nothing seemed to really click until recently.

<Our> is both a catalyst of all my pains and failures, and also a story about my ideas on our individual life's journey continuing forward.

I hope the series, besides being a tear jerker and brutal story, will provide you insights that'll make you reflect on your own life for the better (regardless if it happens). Cuz I have all the reasons to stop writing, and only one keeping me hanging on. So yeah, hope I reach the end of this series, as slow as I may be!

Anyhow, I've repeated it once, and I'll repeat it again, please head over to my website for the illustrations. It's just a link, just spare 2 seconds will you? Thanks!

https://www.dotturndotcreative.com/our

Last but not least, HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN PEEPS!

 

8