Book 1 – Author’s Note
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, welcome, and thank you for being willing to give this story a try.

I'm Seraphim, and I got kind of tired of reading stories where main characters did things that didn't really make sense to me (this has happened to me a lot recently). And so, I decided to create my own story, where I could make characters do things that make sense to me. I don't know if it will make sense to you though...

I will do my best to write a tolerable, grammatically correct story, but I'm only human, so mistakes happen. Please point out any that you see, and feel free to give advice. I will do my best to read everything, even if I do not respond.

This is a bit of an experiment to gauge interest in my series, so fair warning, I do not have a lot written yet, and won't be back to post here again until I have at least finished the first book. I plan to aim for around 120,000 words total (ambitious, I know)!

Now, being a reader myself, I will address one of the most common questions I see, and ask myself: harem? Honestly, I don't know yet, but I can say with certainty that it won't be in the first book.

That's about all that I have to say, as a reward for bearing with me, here's a picture of what I imagine my young main character to look like (subject to change suddenly, produced with assistance of AI).

Felix Fulmen (~5 years old)

0