1. Winter is here!
10 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly Hima opened her eyes. She had lost control of her supernatural powers, and upon waking from the dream and without even realizing it, energy shot out and froze the spinning fan above with ice! But Hima ignored this and kept thinking about her dream. But suddenly the ice in the fan slowly melted. A drop of water fell on Hima's cheek. Perhaps Hima had actually woken up now! Seeing the ice in the fan melting.

 Hima said, "Winter is here!"

She told her twin sister Varsha, who pretended to be sleeping beside Hima

She told her twin sister Varsha, who pretended to be sleeping beside Hima. During 2023, heri's life was in the form of Himavarshini. In other words, Hima and Varsha were the previous life of Heri. Himavarshini are sisters born with one soul and two bodies! Even though both of them were one soul, there was a huge difference in character, likes, and even their supernatural powers.

A cliffside house at Shillong in Meghalaya, India. An area very close to nature, and other houses were a little far away. The chirping of the birds, the sound of the waves of the sea. It was almost 8 o'clock in the morning. Sulien knocked on Himavarshini's door. When they didn't answer, sulien got suspicious, used his supernatural powers, and opened the door. Sulien was Himavarshini's father. The very respectful Northern Guardian of Maple land, Sulien (meaning: sun born). Although a strong nature, he melts in front of the love of his daughters, especially Hima. As usual, he had come to call Himavarsini for breakfast but could not see them in the room.

"Hima..... Varsha?", sulien called aloud anxiously.

Varad [Mapleland name: Aiden (meaning: fire)], a 30-year-old man, was busy making breakfast in the kitchen

Varad [Mapleland name: Aiden (meaning: fire)], a 30-year-old man, was busy making breakfast in the kitchen. Varad was the elder brother of HimaVarshini who was very mature, humble, and patient.

Suddenly Adish hopped into the kitchen and sang and enjoyed it

Suddenly Adish hopped into the kitchen and sang and enjoyed it. Adish [Mapleland name: Flint (meaning: fire-making stone)] was Varad's second brother. 27-year-old Adi was very mischievous, talkative, and funny as well.

27-year-old Adi was very mischievous, talkative, and funny as well

It was then that Sulien approached them very anxiously.

"What happened, Dad?", Varad asked.

"Hima and Varsha are not in the room!", replied a thinking Sulien.

"Oh, that's it? I'll go and see, they must be out jogging.", Adish said.

"No... winter is near... Varad, I feel fear inside me. You must watch every move in Maple Land. Their attention should never fall on Hima and Varsha. Never let anyone else know that HimaVarashini is actually two people, understand?", a Tensed Sulien ordered.

Suddenly a message light appeared, Sulien opened it with his power. It was Hima's message.

"Dada, Winter is here! I don't know why, but before I go to recuperation, I thought I should make this annoying Varsha explore some fun, so I just... Don't worry, Dada, I'm alright. Love you! Varad Bro, make sure that Dada is not getting angry, and Adi Bro, don't make Dada angry. Varsha won't tell but I know she too loves you guys, bye."

A small smile spread across Sulien's face, which was always filled with anger.

Sulien said, "varad, don't forget what I said!", and walked away.

A vibrant market in India. Varsha was walking along the busy street. Varsha was with Hima whose body was hidden in the birthmark on Varsha's forehead. Both had birthmarks. It was a droplet shape with light black color. It was above their forehead. A birthmark indicating that they were born with supernatural powers. Because they share one soul, when they separated, the birth sign would also be separated into halves, one with Hima and the other half with Varsha. Only when one of them covered their body in the other's birthmark would it change into the form of a drop of water.

Only when one of them covered their body in the other's birthmark would it change into the form of a drop of water

Varsha, "I like to wander, but it doesn't mean I like these kinds of rushed noisy places!"

Hima, "You like to wander, I like to enjoy, and this is a one-package tour! "

Varsha nods, "really?"

Varsha concentrates her ear.

Varsha, "Shhh... concentrate!"

A girl is yelling in Malayalam (a language in Kerala in India) from a very distance away.

Hima, "Someone is asking for help!"

Varsha sighed.

"what are you sighing? Let's help!", an anxious hima.

Varsha closed her eyes and fully concentrated on the voice to track.

Varsha, "It's about 2 kilometers away from here, and..."

"Go!", Hima ordered.

Varsha snickered and walked away from the crowd. She teleported after getting into a place where no one was present.

In a lonely place, in front of the wood, a big truck was parked. On arrival, Varsha saw four muscular men trying to catch Sandhya, a girl who had tried to run away from them. The men surrounded her. Hima emerged from Varsha's birthmark and they watched by hiding.

Hima, "You or me?"

"Obviously you! Otherwise, you can only collect their ashes! ", Varsha shrugged jokingly.

Hima smiled at Varsha.

"I've always wanted to control my emotions, but you never let me! Why are you joking in such a situation?", Hima controlled laughing

"Control your powers and never reveal yourself!", advised Varsha.

"Okay Mom!", Hima teased.

Varsha turned into smoke and slowly melted into Hima's birthmark. She ran towards them at the speed of light so no one could see them. The goons inside the wood tried to catch her and harass her. She kept resisting but the goons were stronger than her. Although she was in a very dull, thin, and exhausted state, goodwill was visible.

Although she was in a very dull, thin, and exhausted state, goodwill was visible

She pleaded for help and shouted in Malayalam. Hima knocked down two other goons walking behind them and hid. Hearing the sound of falling, the other two who were holding Sandhya looked back. They looked around with eager eyes. Hima came behind them and knocked them down. As they fell, Sandhya fell to her knees in helplessness and looked around her. To her surprise, she couldn't see anyone. She got up and looked around anxiously. Hima followed Sandhya like the wind and whispered in her ear.

"Help them!"

Sandhya quickly looked back but no one was there. Her eyeballs moved left and right nervously. As she remained confused, her attention went to the screams of the girls from the godown. Without a second thought, she went to the warehouse. Hima stood on a branch of a tree about 20 paces away and watched Sandhya.

Varsha, "Courage? Interesting! "

With a smile, Hima went to the godown like a light. Seeing the goons guarding the gate, Sandhya hides behind the wall. She looked up into the air with raised eyebrows and bit one side of her lips as if she was expecting something or someone. She turned her head with a frown as she sensed a sudden breeze passing by. She could hear the sound of falling within a second. As she turned forward, one of the guard goons was already on the ground and the rest were falling. She opened her mouth in surprise. As she stared, Hima whispered in her ear again.

"Go!"

"Ah?...", Sandhya looked back shockingly, but couldn't see anyone.

She gulped and nodded, "Ah!"

Looking up, she hesitantly walked through the entrance and looked around. She didn't notice a goon coming out from inside. Suddenly a strong wind passed over her right shoulder. Before she closed her eyes and opened them, the wind had passed. By the time she started turning her head to the windward side, the goon in front of her had fainted. Everything was so quick. She turned her head to the side where she heard the girls' screams as she stood there holding her breath, her mouth hanging open in amazement. After taking a deep breath, she licked her lips and said.

"Look! Whoever you're, god or whatever it is ... I believe you..."

After exhaling, she starts walking quietly in the direction where the screaming came from.

Varsha, " god? Really?"

Hima giggled by looking at Sandhya who was walking in tip-top. After a few minutes of hide and seek, she found the place where the scream had come from. More than 20 girls are held hostage behind a big bar. 2 goons were outside the bar with guns and 5 other goons were drinking alcohol and playing cards 20 feet away from the bar. Hima was sitting on the steel wire of the roof some distance away from the cell and observing the situation.

Varsha, "Are you sure you can handle them? Maybe I can help you!"

"Your shadow arts?" Hima asked by observing them.

"Yep!", Varsha replied.

"Come out!", Hima said.

Varsha got out of Hima and sat beside her. At the same time, Sandhya tried to talk to the air.

"Now what? "

She looked around.

"Are you there?"

"Gone???", Sandhya scratched her head in confusion.

At that time the five goons who were playing in front of the bar start behaving strangely. Everyone started looking back as if someone was standing behind them. One of the goons guarding the bar approached them and asked.

"What happened?"

"I felt someone behind me!" goon5 replied.

"Yes! I also felt like someone was watching me", admitted goon2.

The other two agreed with them.

"Has someone broken into our godown", guarding goon1 shared his suspicion.

"Could it be journalists too?", Gun3 asked about his concern.

"What?", goon4 worried.

"Um... Let's look everywhere then...", goon2 got scared.

"You two guard the cell, the five of us can look everywhere and warn the others", suggests goon1.

The guard goon went back to his original location while the others went in 5 other different directions. Varsha was staring intensely at the goons with narrowed eyes. Her eyeballs have turned green. After the five people left the hall.

"Cool greeny!", Hima complimented Varsha.

Varsha focused on the other two guard goons. The two goons on guard had started looking around.

"Did you hear that?", asked Guard Goon1.

"Did you hear someone yelling?" asked Gunda2, the guard.

"I thought we were called by Raghav Bai", replied Gun1. [BAI MEANS BROTHER IN HINDI]

"I don't know! I think I heard Rajesh Bai screaming for help!", said goon2.

"Whatever! Let's look for them."

Both of them went out of the hall.

"What just happened???", confused Sandhya looked up at the air asking herself.

"Beautiful!", said Hima excitedly.

Varsha scornfully returned to Hima's birthmark.

"Now it's all yours!", Varsha said to hima on the way back to the birthmark.

Hima ran towards the cell at the speed of light and broke the lock. Sandhya waited and could only see the lock falling down. She looked at the lock and at that time Hima whispered in Sandhya's ear.

"Escape!"

She looked up into the air happily, "Ahh!", She nodded.

Sandhya ran to the cell and quickly opened the door and asked the girls to escape. At first, the girls hesitated.

"Don't hesitate, run! Time waits for no one. Believe it! Even if it was a trap, what would be the worst outcome...death? Those who never fight for themselves, do not expect God to help them.", Sandhya said with a trembling voice.

"Hit him!"

Hearing the footsteps of the gangster coming to the hall, Hima gave a warning. Panicked, Sandhya looked to hit something. Before she could find anything, he came in and suddenly she noticed a bottle of liquor. She splashed the bottle on his head before he screamed. She glared at the fallen goon. At that time Hima whispered again.

"Call the police!"

"The police?" Sandhya asked in surprise

"Ah?", the girls gasped.

"Um... let's call the police for help!", managed Sandhya

"But how will we tell if we don't have our phones?", Girl 1 asked.

"Yes! How to call?", Sandhya asked.

"Stupid! Check his pocket!", Hima whispered.

"Ah, yes! He must have one", said Sandhya happily.

When the girls searched the thug lying on the floor, they found a phone in his pocket. Sandhya called the police and told the incident in detail and shared the location. After that, following the instructions of the police, the girls slowly tried to sneak out of the godown. By that time, more than ten goons came out from the other part of the warehouse with guns. The girls were scared.

"Run! Don't look back..." Hima told Sandhya.

"Run! Don't look back..." Sandhya shouted all those words to the girls.

The girls scattered in no time. The goons pointed guns at the girls and warned them,

"Don't run! You can't escape from here! If you run, we'll shoot!"

Placing their hand on the trigger, they began to count,

"3 2 1 ... shoot!"

Just a second before activating it, Hima used her ice power to freeze them. Hima was standing on the roof, she looked calm but her eyes turned ice blue with anger. The girls scattered and ran into the woods, but Sandhya came back to the entrance and she could see the goons frozen. She swallowed in shock. Varsha's voice reached Sandhya.

"Don't worry!"

Sandhya felt a difference from the tone of the voice she had heard before.

"Go! They'll not die.", Varsha assured.

"Mmm!", Sandhya nodded hesitantly and walked back.

The siren of the police jeep was approaching. Varsha used her fire powers with a smiling face, intense eyes, and blood-red eyeballs. The ice had started to melt. After hearing the police siren, Sandhya returned to the godown again. She could see the ice melting. Varsha came out at the speed of light. Sandhya recognized the ghostly wind with that speed and ran after it. Varsha waited on the tree branch to watch the police arrest the goons. Hima came out of Varsha and stood beside her. The lost dusk sought the wind to help her. After the police arrived and arrested them, Varsha returned to Hima's mark and left the place with a satisfied heart. Sandhya could see a breeze passing by. She observed the path the wind was going, 2% of what she saw, 98% of her intuition. She started running behind the wind.

Hima reached a cliff. Varsha came out and stood beside her. Both of them stood looking at the sunset for a long time. It's sunset time,

"Someone is going to arrive", Varsha said with a smile, looking at Surya.

"You hide!" Hima said looking at Surya while taking a deep breath.

"I liked her too! Brave, willing, hopeful, and what impressed me was loyalty!"

"Hide!", demanded Hima.

"Don't try so hard to get away, just be yourself. You'll never hurt anyone... If you don't believe in yourself, at least believe in me!", Varsha Advised.

Hima sighed, "She is here!"

Varsha hid. Sandhya was tired and weak and walked up to the height. She could see everything only vaguely. Sandhya noticed a girl standing in the rays of the setting sun. Sandhya rubbed her eyes in curiosity. The girl is about 5'5'' tall, slim, with straight shoulder-length hair blowing in the wind, wearing a white and red combination hoodie and black jeans. Sandhya closed her eyes tightly and opened them, her face clear but still blurry. She lost her balance and sat on the big rock there. Within seconds she faints. Hima took a deep breath and swallowed, looking at the sun. Slowly she turned her head towards the unconscious Sandhya.

"Phoenix!", Hima called.

Varsha came out in the form of a fire phoenix with a roar. The phoenix hovered in the air in front of Hima.

"Take her to Maple Land!", said Hima

"What?" Phoenix asked

"We used our powers here, in this mortal land. Of course, Dada will take all the responsibility in front of maple land to protect us", Hima said in a convincing voice.

"You want to go to Maple Land. Right?", Phoenix asked.

Hima sighed, "Mother died in front of us. Of course, I wanted to know who that dark energy was. Why did they kill our mother? ", Hima said even more emotional with anger.

"As you wish!", said Phoenix.

Hima closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The sun had set.

"It's time!", Phoenix said.

"See you after winter!", Hima said with a smile.

"Whatever!", said the Phoenix in a sarcastic tone.

Hima laughed and jumped into the sea. The phoenix waited until Hima entered the bay, and after making sure that she had arrived, the phoenix flew away with Sandhya on its back...

   

Spoiler

Chapter 2...FROZEN HEART!

[collapse]

 

2