Prologue
44 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(There's a difference between that of what is known of Angels, Demons and humans. One is known as 'good' or 'sinless', one is known as 'bad' or 'evil', then the other...Well are they not both? Are we, as humans, both Angels and Demons in one? -TLCsDestiny)

 

'Home is where the heart is'?

My heart is conflicted as it is good and bad, it is right and wrong.

My heart is...Both Angelic and Demonic...

My mind is the same, my actions, my...Soul.

That is what sent me here...

 

At the beginning, I was just reborn, having no memories...But as time went by and I was in my teenage years, I'd realized...That I have done this before.

That's right, this was not the first time that I had lived as a human. It wouldn't be the first time that I had crawled as a baby and walked as a toddler, it wasn't the first time that I had lost my first tooth or learnt how to read and write.

What is strange is...My home...Is not here...

 

It took me a while to realize that I have not felt at home anywhere. Yes, I felt comfortable, but when I see people with their smiling faces and their thoughts upon what 'home' is for them, I believe that my definition has been different to theirs. What was it that was so different? I lived in a house, I slept there, I ate there...Why is it not home?

 

Remembering that I was once an Angel, I also felt like I had been in the wrong place there as well. I had not felt like I was supposed to be there, yet, the alternative, I was sure, was becoming a Demon.

How could I, back then, think that I could be more at home in hell?

Was I missing something?

Was I not complete and didn't experience or understand something?

Why did my new family mean so little to me? Why didn't I feel any attachment?

I guess...I was still searching for something...But what was it?

 

My second time of being reborn as a human, really did help me realize that my first life was not...Fulfilling. I did good deeds, I was well mannered and I respected everyone but...I had not...Lived!

After all, I believe now that living a fulfilled life required that of what is believed as both 'good' and 'bad', 'right' and 'wrong'.

At least once, you must know what it's like to do a selfless deed for another but, at the same time, you must also know what it feels like to do a completely selfish deed that didn't help anyone else but yourself...It is something that is human, something that became a part of a rule for Angels and Demons...

Yes, I'm going to live, I'm going to...Exist in a way that makes myself proud of who I am!

And...I want to find this 'home' that everyone talks about...

0