#1 Death
3.5k 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

≪Y/n's Pov   ≫

I cringe while exiting out of an Otome game called, "Sick love." It was a reverse harem of yandere's they fell for the Heroine who was really selfish and bratty but acted all sweet and nice in front of them, she acted like the victim. She would always pick on the Villanines, And she told lies on how the Villaniness 'Bullied' her. So the Villaniness ended up getting killed by the yandere's. The Otome game took place in like a medieval time, they also had certain powers that matched their personality.

I honestly hated the Heroine why does she get a happy ending for being a bitch? I sigh while shaking my head. It was just a game, after all, no need to get all worked up. I placed my phone on my bed while getting up. "I'm hungry.." I said out loud to no one since I live alone in a small house out in the middle of nowhere. I exit my room entering my small kitchen. I hear the T.v playing a cartoon called 'danny phantom' It was the episode where Ember was out of the ghost world singing. Ember kind of reminded me of the Villainess in 'Sick love' They looked alike expect the powers and voice.

 

I opened the fridge looking for some food, "Put your hands up girlie!" Someone yelled from behind me, I felt something cold pointed at my head. I slowly lifted my hands up, "Turn around slowly!" The man yelled once more in a booming voice. I turn around, Facing a man with a black mask on, "Where's the goods eh?" Asks the man lightly swinging the gun around.

I gulp loudly, "M-My W-Wallets in my back P-Pocket.." I stutter out, He looked at me before swiftly reaching his hand in my pocket. I kneed him in the stomach, before making a run for it. "You bitch!" He yelled out, I heard a loud Shot while everything turned black.

 

 

After it almost felt like A second I opened my eyes to be surrounded in a neon white room with a large throne in the middle of it, There was a man with long white hair and white eyes. The best part is he looked like an anime male!!! "Hello! Miss Y/n L/n! I Am God!" He screeched loudly while jumping up from his throne...."So...I died?" I cried out. "Yup!"

How was he so chill...Well I mean he is god so I guess he has seen a lot of spirits or...something like that??? "Uhm If I may ask..God...Uh, Sir? Why am I exactly here...Aren't I suppose to move..on?" I question confused. "Well, you see...You weren't meant to die! My bad...hehe...So! I'm giving you a chance to be reincarnated!" He said happily. I glared while crossing my arms. "Reincarnated? That's all?!" I glared more harshly, God slightly pouted while speaking, "Well..I guess it was unfair! S-So! I'll let you be Reincarnated every time you die!" He smiled brightly seemingly proud of himself.

"Go on." I said raising an eyebrow. His eyes widen, He nervously taps his fingers together, "I-I'll let you decide then?" He titled his head cutely. I nod. I stood up in front of him.

"I would like to be reincarnated every time I die. I would also like for me to pick my set of skills every reincarnation, And powers of course if the world does have powers." I stop for a moment to tap my chin, "I would also like to have a reverse harem of yanderes every reincarnation, and it doesn't matter if I'm male or female..." I grin while speaking once more, "I also would like you in the harem." I smile brightly at him, while he looked dumbfounded at my request.

"I-I don't think–" I cut him off while speaking, "So your not taking responsibility for your actions? Like you said I was not meant to die...sooo." I shrugged, "O-Of course I could make it happen! I am god after all!" God smiled while snapping his fingers. Before I know it blackness took over me once more.

-edited-

13