Chapter 41: Reunion.
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The blaring music that shook the lungs of all the mindless people in the club became too tiresome to Klaus Jr. Everything was bothering him lately. The constant, numbing pain and icy coldness that hid within his mind, emanating from the scar that filthy mixblood left on him was an unending source of anger and shame.

Shame that shook him to his very core, and marked his every waking moment. The numbness only made it worse, the pain made him easily angered, unfocused even.

He could feel the negative effects of the Void Infection, he was gradually losing his precision while sculpting magic. It all just became so distorted, so difficult.

And why? Because of some no name dipshit that got what he deserved. The memory of that smug prick being whipped all over the street and set down the drain into the sewers like the piece of shit he was, was the only thing that gave any bit of happiness to Klaus.

Sewers… the same sewers he just visited with his father, the figure he respected and feared above all.

He could feel the Voids Call even stronger within the sewers. That’s what shook him, he could immediately feel that something was amiss. Even before that filthy chimera slave said it, he already knew.

And somehow, he knew, he was the one that caused it. Maybe something feed off the corpse of the bastard and got infected too? Or was the human infected from something coming of the sewers and passed it onto him? When he…

 

“BROKE MY FUCKING HORN!” Klaus seethed trough his clenched teeth with rage dripping from his words like venom of his tongue. He unknowingly clenched his fist and broke the beer mug it held.

The two woman that were stuck to him flinched as the glass shards flew all over the VIP table.

 

They were about to take their hands of his chest and leg but he just sent a pulse of compulsion and said: “Don’t stop, continue.

And so they did, how easily manipulated they are, the cattle overall. It is a shame we couldn’t reclaim a full hold over those lesser species but this will suffice, for now, until our glorious family gets what is rightfully ours. Just a simple mind construct can nudge them into the direction we want. So easily manipulated. And the Veil is much more lenient with suggestions than a direct manipulation.

 

When you know how to play, no prize is beyond your grasp.

With alcohol pumping in his veins, spread even faster by his angered heartbeat his carnal desires started making themselves known.

Looking at his hand, still clenched with bits of glass in it, he simply shook it carelessly and all the shards fell off, leaving it pristine.

He looked over at the two females he decided to by his tonight and stood up, making them stand up in tandem with him.

Move. We are getting out of here.” He commanded, and with blank stares and visibly confused they slowly started packing their stuff and following to the exist behind him.

Another point of annoyance with the suggestion spell work was that it was more easily resistible, he just grabbed two friends from the dance floor and with a touch they were dazed enough to implant suggestions in their psyche. They wanted to dance, to drink for free and to find a nice looking guy to pamper them today, so twisting those wants to fit his image was quite easy, it was what they wanted.

When forcing a suggestion that would go against they nature, then this became harder, required more subtlety. But Klaus was angry and above such sows. He demanded and it was their honor to give. He cared little for the fact that it was their “Girls night out”, that both of them had boyfriends and were in all actuality quite prude and innocent. Only going out to feel better about themselves and pretend to be what they aren’t.

No, actually, that’s a lie. He liked that they are innocent, it will be much more fun to break them that way.

A wide smile spread across his face, showing his pearly white teeth, almost as if even shinier from the cold light radiating from his cold, blue eyes radiating depravity in the dark, tunnel leading out of the club.

He pushed people standing in the line to the coats room carelessly, slaming them into the wall with much unneeded force. As he closed the person in the window, some big lug came closer to him. He started mumbling on, threatening him with empty words which Klaus graciously ignored, unbothered.

The bouncer made a mistake, he grabbed him by the shoulder, trying to get the blonde man to take him seriously.

The blond man in question retaliated in a flash of anger, swiping his arm away he smacked the bouncer in the chest with an open palm.

“DON’T TOUCH ME, FILTH!” He yelled as the 110kg offender lifted of his feet and smacked into the wall behind him, falling to his knees and wheezing, clutching his chest in pain.

With a deadly stare he waited in silence for the coat guy to give them their stuff. He could feel the two females start to struggle with compulsion which only angered him more. As he made his way up the red lit stairs with the two hanging off his sides, what welcomed him was a downpour of heavy rain, in which the city lights shone and pierced through.

 

“Scheise! Great, fucking great!” he seethed as veins started appearing on his forehead.

 

Pulling the dazed women behind him roughly, he made his way out of the club street and started walking across the damp, dark alleyways while lost in thought.

 

He was tugging on their arms, and their resistance started increasing more an more with each step into the dark and secluded alley. Their fear started to push against the walls build up by his will and mana within their minds. Like a steady, crushing wave of sand, their fear forced against the construct, until it started to crack, and with those cracks a slight pain rebounded into his own mind. That infuriated him even more, not the pain mind you, the pure gall of those whores to dare to resist him.

As they walked alone in the dark, puddle covered alleyway, his spell over one of the panicking girls snapped. And as she screamed, so did he.

He let go of the tramps arm and she started flaying around, screaming her head off, asking “who are you?!”, “ where am I?”, “Why is she so quiet? Annie! Annie! Let her go!” she pleaded, the bitch even dared to rush at him, raise his hand! At him!

 

He swatted her away without a care, her body crashing with a resounding thud into the wall, spine and neck shattered into splintered shards protruding from under the skin.

With her head bowed, and the back of her skull open and gushing blood she fell onto the asphalt floor, revealing her back spiky with protruding ribs and spinal discs. The sickly gray matter glistening in the rain, with clumps of hair tangled directly on it.

At the site of that, the other animal in his hand started thrashing madly, howling. His spell was once again broken by a mortal. The shame, the anger that over took him. He squeezed his arm and heard a crack.

 

All of that pathetic behavior lightened up his mood, and got him feeling warm, and cozy, and throbbing.

The other one: *What was her name again? Oh, what does it matter.* was shaking madly, crawling backwards on the wet floor, trying to game some distance.

STOP” he commanded, and she froze. He could feel the burn at the edge of his mind, the usage of magic in front of the mortal was still frowned upon by the veil but with no witnesses it wasn’t so bad.

It was worth the fun.

 

As she backed herself against the wall of the alley, snuggled next to a metal dumpster, with her hair soaking wet, sticking to her voluptuous body, looking so… enticing, he decided to play with his pray a bit more. It was always such fun to break them.

The pain in his temple intensified the closer he got to her, and he decided to take it out on the cattle filth before him. Dull throbbing rose with every step he got closer to her, the overwhelming anger, shame and lust made him shake almost as much as the little thing cowering before him.

“You see what happens when you disobey me? When you filth dare to resist? Me?! ME?! ON YOUR KNEES!” He yelled at her, unlatching his belt and unzipping his pants with his one hand while extending his other one to the side.

As his wet pants slid downwards, he remained with a rising tent, standing in front of her, soaking in the rain. Grinning, taking all of the fear, the smell of panic, the wide eyes of terror in like sipping on fine wine.

She tried to dart away from the corner, but easily he grabbed her and using one arm, tossed her back in the corner with a loud crash of her body against the metal. She winced at the pain.

“YOU WANT TO DIE?” he made it seem like he was at the edge of a psychotic break. After few seconds, his manic smile lessened and said with his voice pitched higher, more calmly:

“Come on now, I won’t hurt you, just be a good girl and do it, just a moment and you will be all fine”

She looked at his revealed lower body, still shaken and scared but hesitant. She wanted to live, she just wanted to be safe. She looked behind him at her friend and Annie started falling into panic again. On a verge of a scream something invisible clenched her mouth. The blonde, blue eyed man waved his finger at her and said.

“Tss, tss, tss, don’t mind that, now, on your knees and suck or I will wring your spine like a filthy mop” he said calmly, with a pleasant smile, closed his eyes and lifted his face up, allowing the rain to sound a rhythm on his face, and the raindrops to slither down his body.

He could feel her hesitating, and in the state of panic she started moving. Doing what he demanded of her.

*Good, good, finally I’m doing something nice for myself, after that I will break her spine or crush her skull as I’m coming, that will be the cherry on top of this evening. Maybe this fucking headache will lessen, next I’ll throw the body over the Veil…and maybe eat them? I am feeling a little hungry, or maybe just one, the one with the head cracked open still looks nice, why not use her as the body is still warm…*

 

He was lost in thought as a resounding BOOM exploded just right next to him, like an anvil dropped from the roof. Before the sound even faded or his eyes managed to open and look at the source of the disturbance, he suddenly felt something clamp around his member. And it was not the delicate, shaking from fear and wet from rain water hand of a terrified whore.

It was rough, heavy and cold, stiff gauntlet filled from the insides with hundreds of blade like needles. As the grip tightened they embedded deeply into every inch of his erect private parts. His mind exploded with pain indescribable to him. Breath left his chest and his spine clenched as if struck by lightning.

He could barely hear a question aimed at him, said from the side of his face.

“Missed me?” someone asked.

Just as his eyes opened to look at his attacker his field of view got blocked by a black fist covered by shiny distortion field.

As if in a slow motion he could see his nose rip and distort, bend inwards. And as the fist connected with his skull he couldn’t care less for his face. He clenched his ass and back, he could feel the kinetic force carried by the attack and he did on instinct whatever he could to brace himself.

BAAAAAAAM

RRRIIIIIIIIIP

With the echoing noise akin to a brick shot from a cannon, another sound rose. As if a leather belt got ripped under great weight, or piano strings ripped from too high of a tension.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!” Klaus screamed his lungs out as he got shot into the air, he travelled good 10 meters, leaving a trail of pumped, bluish blood, before stopping on another metal dumpster, imbedding himself inside and bending it with his body as if the metal was made of clay.

He was clutching whatever was left of his privates. Torn to strips with most of them gone, bleeding out with every heartbeat. The pain radiated in waves, making him vomit all over himself as he rolled out face first from the dumpster and started wheezing on the floor, tears streaming of his face.

He was clutching at his torn of member, only leather like straps remained, and in them some white, bone like particulates ingrained deeply from the few needles that broke on impact and dug in deeper, sending off toxins that ripped at his nervous system.

The pain was unimaginable.

He could hear the attacker say :

“Hm, that came in handy… wrong wording on that one.” He said as he looked disgusted at the visible Bone Prosthetic dotted with crystals. He looked at the face of the attacker and froze, even as the pain racked his body he couldn’t absorb what he was seeing.

The man standing on the cracked pavement looked different from what he remembered, he was bigger, covered by scars and with the fake arm. But those eyes, they remained the same, lifeless and depthless. He dreamed about them with every nightmare, he thought about them with every dull throb of his unhealable wound that brought him so much shame.

“It’s you…YOU! YOU FILTH!” He squealed high pitched as blood was still pumping from within his palms.

Luke was looking at the minced contents held in his left palm, while trying not to think that it was someone’s dick in his hand, he focused on the pleasant feeling this moment gave him, and relieving the moment as the detonated a punch on the fucking Schnitzel with a Kineticly Enhanced Right.

He heard himself got recognized by the monster squealing like a slaughtered pig and he smiled.

He crushed the contents of his grip, grinding them into finer paste as he hear the fucker scream: “NOO!” He turned his head to face him, slowly, with a radiant smile beaming from under his fixed and unmoving eyes.

“Oh, so you did miss me.”

He turned his whole body to face him, and to shield the woman behind him. His blood was violently pumping, heart smashing like a blacksmith hammer against the anvil of his ribs. He could feel the Veil whip him for showing a mortal feet unreachable to others, for showing his true visage to a mind unadjusted. He could feel his skin prickle with a burning sensation but cared little for it.

He looked deep into the hazy, blue eyes of Klaus that used to terrify him so much, that to him were an Omen to an End, a sign of horror.

And he chuckled.

Join the discord, remember to rate the story, follow and favorite. Enjoy the read.

https://discord.gg/2wYqSAsUwB

0