The dwarf which wants to be one of the good ones
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A village full of tiny houses which are probably the ones of the dwarfs, in the center of the village we have a village square which is often used for festivals or other activities. Jim is going up and down in his house, he desperately turns up his nose and thinks why he is not one of the big ones. Human beings, they have it so easy, not like us who are so small and it doesn't matter. The house of Jim is simple, only a few but crucial decorations. The living room has a fireplace in the middle of the room. On the other side of the fireplace, there is a big portrait of an adventurer, probably his dad. He was a fighter in the war between goblins and dwarfs, also called "The Great Dwarf". In the afternoon Jim has planned to go to the weekly dwarfs festival. It's nice but Jim doesn't like it too much because there are too many "good people", as he calls them. At the festival he finds Tem, who is one of his best friends. He has the famous magic shop in the village and Jim wants to be part of it but he is "The small dwarf" and doesn't have to have a mission. He talks a little bit with Tem and then the Master Dwarf stands up, he has something to say. He says: "Hello, fellow dwarfs! It's the weekly festival again, where we celebrate our ancestors for fighting for our Lives... ". Jim says: "This weekly bla bla bla is bullshit, we are all great dwarfs myself too. I don't want anymore to be only "the son of the great dwarf '' I have something to say and I'm a worthful dwarf". Everybody in the town square laughs, some scream bullshit and others go away. It was a shame for Jim. In the next few days no one talks anymore with him. One day, he is again going up and down his house and turning up his nose but he has a plan. He wants to become one of the good ones, the bigs, humans.

In the Night he leaves his village and the moment he does no one cares. He passes a goblin village and they are only waiting to devour him but he doesn't care he will come back as the greater dwarf. He passed through this village, Mount Aillah, and the valley. At the end he finds a village where humans live, the big ones. He enters the village and everything seems big, obviously it's not built for a dwarf. The humans see him as a stranger and everyone looks at him. He feels ashamed again because he thinks they are mean to look at him that way. As he looks around he sees someone who wants to talk with him they have armor on, they say: "What are you doing here, this place is for humans not for silly dwarfs." Jim says: "But I want to be one of you, why are you so mean?" the guardians respond: "You are a silly dwarf, you don't deserve to be here. We will bring you back!". Jim runs for his life, he doesn't know where to go but he finds a shortcut, at the side of the street someone takes him. Who is this? Asks Jim to himself.

The stranger says: "Remain here, here you are safe before the guardians' arrive '. Jim remains calm but he asks himself, who is this and why does he want to save me? The stranger whose name is Fred has gone outside of the house because he wants to distract the guardians, so they are not doing something to Jim. Fred then finally distracts the guardians and comes back to Jim. He asks him: "What are you doing here small dwarf.", Jim responds: "I'm not small! What are you saying.", Fred responds: "For a dwarf you are small. I'm Fred the craftsman here.", Jim responds: "I'm not small and I'm here to become one of the good ones, the big ones, humans.", Fred responds: "Humans are good? This is new to me.", Jim responds: "yeah humans are good", Fred responds: "Come with me, I will show you something.". Jim and Fred go out of the house because Fred wants to show something to Jim. Jim and Fred go through the streets and they see a robber robbing someone on the street. Fred helps out the one which has been robbed out and goes with Jim away. Fred says: "It doesn't matter which species you are, everyone can be an asshole". Jim is frightened of seeing someone robbed but it's the same thing as putting someone down but he still dont agree with Fred and he says: "Yeah everyone can be an asshole but not successful".

He goes away and is sad, what should he do, he is struggling and thinks he is not successful or able to do anything. Fred searches him everywhere, in the cantine, magic shop and even his own house but Jim is a dwarf he can hide everywhere. During Fred searching Jim, Jim is walking sadly down the streets of the human village. He doesn't know what to do now, in his village he is still a loser and he is disappointed by his new friend because he is not confident enough to accept that his value does not depend on if he is successful or not. At the end of the street he is walking down, he sees a Magic Shop like the one of his best friend Tem. He enters and looks around, it's very similar and it's strange that Magic exists. After a while he sees a book, the book of being successful. The book would be cool for him and he buys it. After reading a lot of pages, lost the count, of this book in a bush near the Magic Shop, he reads more. 3-4 hours in the book, he thinks to know what he is missing something, confidence. The confidence of getting back to the village and to show them that he is not the loser.

After reading the book, he gets back to Fred. Fred is strangely not anxious about not finding Jim because he knows that Jim will be ok alone because he is strong. After Jim has returned to Fred's House he says to Fred: "I want to become a Craftsman! How can I learn this? My first project would be to build a House.". Fred is happy that Jim wants to become a Craftsman, he responds: "Yeah sure, I'm happy that you are back! Building a house is a big project but sure we can do it, come back to the house at 6.am and I show you the craft". Jim goes back to the Magic Shop but before he sees the Guardians which are still searching for him. He runs back to Fred's House and Fred is already with the door open for him because he knew that. He says to Fred: "Please let me stay here, the guardians are following me", he responds: "Sure, you can stay upstairs". As he enters upstairs, the room seems fascinating, a place with tools and everything that a craftsman needs. At the wall you have a poster of a moon which seems a diamond and near it is another poster which shows the Mount Aillah. It's b Afternoon so still plenty of time left. Fred says from downstairs: "Im crafting the hammers and pickaxes which you will need for building the house". Jim goes downstairs and looks at how Fred is working on the hammers and pickaxes. In the evening Jim and Fred had eaten together and Jim was going to be upstairs and Fred downstairs.

In the morning Jim was the first to wake up. Because of curiosity he has gone to the Magic Shop, while he was going to the Magic Shop he saw a Poster with written "WANTED ROBBER". The picture seemed familiar to him and it was the Robber which they had seen yesterday. The Magic Shop was empty, no people only the Human at the entrance. After his visit he returned back and said to Fred: "I have seen a WANTED ROBBER Poster during my walk to the Magic Shop and it was like the Robber we have seen.". Fred says: "We have to find him! He could possibly be in the gangs of destruction.". The moment we approach the gangs of destruction, it smells like drugs and other stuff. Jim and Fred ask in every bar if someone has seen this guy but no one obviously. After a while they see a shadow inthe streets and it's like the robber they are searching for. In the end they see him very close to them but they still can't catch him. We are going and going and at the end it was only a ghost. We got back to Fred's House and asked us what this was. They thought that he escaped because he got in a dark small road. The gangs of destruction are famous for selling drugs and more criminality.

Jim wanted to build the house, so Fred teached him how to lay the ground of a house and how to use hammers and pickaxes, since Jim wants to become a craftsman. During work Jim asks: "It's hard to work as a craftsman!" Fred responds: "Yeah, but it's satisfying when you have built a house.". Now you have to learn to build the structure of house says Fred. Jim learns about geology and structurology. Jim learns about the different kinds of stones which are used during building. After that Jim learned about structure he said to Jim: "I want to build my own House!" Fred responds: "It's hard but I believe in you that you can achieve this" , Jim responds: "Thanks for giving me this opportunity!". Jims starts right after this day to build his house next to the one from Fred. He builds first of the ground is ready. After Fred has approved, the materials, the foundations and the structure of the house he moves on with the first layer. Fred says to Jim while he is building the House: "You have to know the Ground where you are building on." Jim responds: "Don't worry there is sandstone under the house so nothing can happen.".The house is made out of flexible tavit, flexible tavit is good against storms, over flats or things like that. The house has only one layer, where the living room, the kitchen and other important rooms will have their place. The house is nearly done only the paintings on the walls are missing, fred says to Jim: "Go to the Painter in the City he will help you." , Jim responds: "Yeah sure, thanks for the help again!". Jim is going to the Painter which will help him.

Arrived at the Painter, he finds himself before a big studio and a cat before the studio, he rings the bell off the house and a man with a colorful T-Shirt opens the door. He asks: "What are you doing here and what do you want? , Jim responds saying: "Im building a house and someone needs to paint them for me." , he says: "Sure, where is the house?" , Jim responds: "Near the house of Fred". Jim and the Painter go to the house of Fred. Fred and the painter are really good friends, so they negotiate a good price which isn't too high. The paintings show the Mount Aillah and my village. After the negotiations he began to paint. Jim said to Fred that he knew a technique to transport houses in his backpacks since he wanted to transport the house, he was also very thankful with Fred for giving him the sense of life back. It doesn't matter if you are successful but who you are. Fred said that it was all the work of himself too be confident again. After the painter finished painting the walls.

Jim has been starting his journey back to the village. Fred was sad about it because it was a nice time to be with him. However, he wishes Jim the best returning back to the village. Jim passes Mount Aillah, the valley and the goblin village. Arriving back at the dwarf village, it's still difficult to be back but with his confidence he will be back. After entering the village the first thing he does is get back to his home. After getting home he visits Tem, which is his best friend. He wants to talk with him, he says to him: "You know Tem, I know you think you are the best because you are successful with your Magic Shop, everyone is worthful." , Tem responds: "Yeah sure whatever, bye.". Jim leaves the House of Tem. At home he takes out his house which he has built with Fred and builds his own shop. In the next few days more people come to his shop and he gets a following for his craft as a craftsman. And this is a story about a dwarf who wants to be one of the good ones.

0