Characters (Vol 1)
294 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Synopsis:

After having a horrendous life as a wage slave, a man is summoned by a beautiful goddess with the goal of turning him into a hero.

But due to the horrendous and cold personality of the hireling, the other gods branded him as a renegade, a "Black Hero".

That's how Vandelion was born, and after managing to save the world, he has only one goal in his new life.

"I want to live relaxed, doing whatever I want. Having riches and above all several wives. Including you, Goddess."

This is how Vandel's bizarre adventure to achieve his dream and in the process save the world again begins.

A comical and ecchi adventure with a hero out of the ordinary begins!

_______________

Volume 1

The Black Hero New Beginning Arc

_______________

Characters:

 

Vandelion (Similar to Trailblazer from Honkai: Star Rail)

The hero of this story.

Originally a man from planet Earth, who ended up summoned by the goddess.

Because his way of being was cold and emotionless, he was given the title "Black Hero" to distinguish him from the other heroes.

 

Amylene (Similar to Arcueid Brunestud from TYPE-MOON or, Implacable from Azur Lane)

The Supreme Goddess in charge of watching over the world.

She loves Lion because of all he did for his selfish actions demanded of him by the gods.

Therefore she will make sure to be happy with him one way or another.

 

Angelina Sara Lespinasse (Similar to Lion from Warship Girls or, Yorktown from Azur Lane).

The queen and mother of two beautiful daughters.

Married at a young age to a man she did not love only for the welfare of her country.

She is the one who really rules, but unfortunately she knows that being a woman makes the ministers pay little attention to her.

She is the reason that her daughters pray to marry a man who at least values them.

 

Rosemary Sara Lespinasse (Similar to Celia Cumani Aintree of Walkure Romanze or, Bismarck of Kancolle)

The first princess as well as the legitimate heiress of the kingdom,

A girl with great pride who aspires to rule justly and improve the quality of life of the people.

Although she hates it, she hopes that her husband will be a decent man even if they don't love each other.

 

Millialice Sara Lespinasse (Similar to Noelle Zel Lespinasse of Mobuseka or, Hayasaka Ai of Kaguya-sama: Love is War)

The second princess of the Lespinasse Kingdom, known by all as a cheerful, charismatic and curious girl.

She loves her family very much and even though she has no power she would give her life for them.

 

Louise Beltre (Similar to Jervis from Azur Lane or, Mash Kyrielight from TYPE-MOON)

Princess Alice's personal servant since childhood.

She has dedicated her life to watching over her, mostly because she is her first and only friend.

She would like to have an adventurous romance just like her friend.

 

Dixgard Raphan Bellmoth (Similar to Beowulf of Fate/Grand Order)

The man known as the "Sword King", a beast in human form. It is not enough for him to be as savage as a predator, more dangerous than a barbarian.

He wants to gain power because he is a battle madman.

 

Utgard-Loki (Similar to Kadoc Zemlupus from Fate/Grand Order)

Member of the "Ouroboros Order" whose goal is to conquer the world to resurrect the Demon God.

He wants to be at the top of the Order, to the point of being the head of the organization.

I welcome you again to one of my new novels!
I really hope you like it.

6