Characters (Vol 2)
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Synopsis:

Vandelion is a hero, an existence that is sent to a certain world to save it from the chaos and destruction of the demon king.

This time to achieve his true happy ending he needs to defeat a secret evil organization known as the Ouroboros Order who plan to revive the Demon God, a very threat to universal existence.

He is therefore sent by the Goddess Amylene to a new world where he will gradually explore its mysteries, among them a strange dungeon that is not what it is supposed to be.

At the same time, the resentment of the crown prince of Bellmoth will make him commit a folly that he will regret.

What troubles and heroic deeds will happen in Lion's life? 

_____________

Volume 2

The Magidroid and the Black Hero Arc

_____________

Characters:

 

Elysium (Similar to Brid from Nikke: Goddess of Victory, or Lucyna Kushinada from Cyberpunk)

A unique existence in the world known as Magidroid.

The perfect combination of science and magic, Eliza is sometimes called.

Despite her expressionless and cold face and cold, she is very curious about things, especially smiles.

 

Estelle (Similar to Kal'tsit from Arknights)

A girl belonging to a dead lineage.

She lived a dark life that led her to work as an assassin for a dark guild.

She loves having her head stroked and sleeping on a roof in the evening.

 

Zara Forgrave (Similar to Scáthach (Assassin) from Fate/Grand Order, or Yuzuriha from Under Night In-Birth)

The only woman in the kingdom's knight corps. Besides being the captain of the royal guard that protects the queen, she is the strongest woman in the country.

Although she denies it, she is very fond of feminine things including stuffed animals.

 

Shirley Lillia Atley (Similar to Mary from Nikke: Goddess of Victory, or Mamako Oosuki from Tsūjō Kōgeki ga Zentai Kōgeki de Ni-kai Kōgeki no Okāsan wa Suki Desu ka?)

The royal head of the household Marquis Atley.

A woman with a sweet and pleasant personality.

She loves her daughter so much that she wouldn't mind dying for her. One of her best friends is Queen Angelina.

 

Lysithea Lillia Atley (Similar to Tsumugi from Princess Connect Re:Dive, or March 7th from Honkai: Star Rail)

The only daughter and pride of the head of the Atley household.

She has spent most of her life ill and wishes to see the world.

Her childhood friend is Alice and she considers Mary an older sister.

 

Eclair (Similar to Rapi from Nikke: Goddess of Victory, or Linde from Fire Emblem)

A prominent young mage who seeks to achieve her goals of being a teacher to teach the beauty of magic to the younger generation, but unfortunately lives in a horrible country that doesn't give her a chance.

 

Isabella (Similar to Shizuru from Princess Connect Re:Dive, or Ticonderoga from Azur Lane)

Princess Rosemary's personal servant, she has lived by her side since her childhood, earning not only her trust but also that of the queen.

She loves to bother Mary when no one is watching.

 

Marquis Atley (Similar to Pluton Ainzach of Overlord)

Part of the four remaining marquesses of the kingdom. Married to Shirley the royal head of the family.

Only cares about money regardless of his methods.

 

Griff Steiner (Similar to Nakiri Soe from Food Wars!)

The president of the assassins' guild of assassins known as the Laplace Box, a hard-working man who looks at everyone as replaceable parts in his business.

Let's release volume 2, dear readers. Welcome to this new adventure!

1