Interlude ─ The problems of a Goddess
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And that wraps up the volume and the arc my dear readers.

Sorry for the delay, I'm really very sorry.

It turns out that the same Monday I uploaded the epilogue, I went to eat seafood, well... one of them was so angry with me that it left my intestines like when Razel was fighting in the bathroom at the beginning of the novel.

I couldn't do anything and only yesterday I felt better and I'm still a little intoxicated.

So I will try to make an effort to finish this volume and then go back to my little bed.

Enjoy it because the next one is something you will want to read, the author's notes for this volume.

After the upsetting events that happened recently, I took some time for myself.

I went to church to pray and thus communicate with my Goddess.

I must tell her everything that has happened to me and found out.

As I quietly waited for her reply.

"Huh?"

"What do you mean rejected communication?"

"How come she got a divine communicator with recorded messages?"

"Goddeeeeeeeeeeess, please answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

◇◇◇

"For some reason... I feel my darling calling me."

"Amy be quiet."

In a room decorated with monuments to each of the divine beings known as gods, an emergency meeting was taking place.

All the gods were summoned, some of them not arriving, but they couldn't wait for them.

Among the rows of seats was a beautiful goddess, a woman with long blonde hair and ruby red eyes, dressed like a nun.

She was Goddess Amylene, the goddess who loves the hero Lion.

She was sitting with a friend.

Early in the morning, she was as usual waiting for a call from Lion.

When her phone rang, it was her friend who asked her to come over.

"Huh? Meeting?"

"I don't want to go~."

She acted like a spoiled child and her friend who had been with her for ages got angry.

"Stop complaining and come! You've skipped a lot of meetings, but this one is important! Even I who's of higher rank than you have to go and that shows that it's serious!"

Reluctantly Amylene went to the meeting.

Many acquaintances were present.

One of them sat next to her.

The expression of displeasure was so strong that she did not hide it at all.

"You..."

"Hey Amy, how's your day?"

"It was great until you showed up."

"Hahahaha, as always you are beautiful and cruel."

The man next to her was wearing clothes like he had just come out of a wake.

His skin was pale, under his eyes bags had as if he had spent a bad night, his black hair was a mess and most of all his smell. He stank as if he had been the one who was buried.

This man was a god, but not just any kind of god, he was a Dead God.

The kind of job no one wants.

Because it involves going to the underworld and taking the souls of thousands of dead people to receive their eternal damnation.

You'd think it was a punishment his job, but he chose that job himself.

Amylene wanted to get along with him.

But what he said instantly terrified him.

"Today I had to let a child enter the underworld, it was very sad how he got separated from his parents, so sad that I made sure he went to look for them all over the place when his parents are not due to die yet, hahaha."

At first they thought he made bad jokes, but in truth he enjoyed psychologically torturing the souls of the deceased.

That's why his real name was distorted to Helbram, the Dead God.

The meeting began when an old man with a long white beard arrived accompanied by other old gods like him.

"I'm glad you arrived, I'll get right to the point."

The old man representing the gods said.

"We are seeing that the prison barrier where the Dark God was imprisoned is weakening."

"...!"

All the gods present were shocked at that news.

"For some time now we have felt that the barrier has weak parts and we have strengthened them, but right now those weak parts are growing bigger and bigger."

"It becomes harder to stop it."

Someone asked.

"Then what do we do?"

The old god answered.

"We need heroes fast. Go to your heroes and get them training as fast as you can to get them up to a high level, we must not waste time."

Helbram raised his hand.

"I have a question."

"Go ahead."

"There is supposed to be a planet where there is a group of heretics wanting to revive the Demon God who is a creation of the Dark God. What happened to the hero who was sent there?"

Amylene noticed that he mentioned Lion, quickly she wanted to inquire, but was horrified by what she heard.

"The hero of that place we don't know his status, we are supposed to have lost contact with him. Therefore, we can only expect the worst."

"I am sorry to have to gather you all together, we will make another gathering to inform those missing, if there are no further questions, you can retire."

The gods rose one by one and before leaving the place murmured among themselves.

"Really the hero sent will have died?"

"He is probably only asleep and has not communicated."

"In any case we'll have to prepare our heroes for the worst."

They all left except her... Amylene.

She slammed the table down hard and stormed out of the place in annoyance.

"Amy?"

Her friend called out to her, but she ignored her.

"Amy, where are you going?"

Amylene ignored her and just said.

"I'm going to go take care of something, I'm taking care of my personal business for you."

"Huh? Where are you going?"

"Do you really think you can just leave, just like that?"

When she stopped her, she saw his face in tears.

"Please let me go. I have to make sure it's true."

Her friend didn't understand what she meant, but she let her go.

Amylene rushed off to her house to see to her belongings.

Because the next thing she was going to do was something no one asked her to do.

(I have to make sure my darling is okay!)

(I have to check to make sure she's okay!)

Amylene was going to address the world where Lion was.

To close with a flourish, we leave off with the beautiful goddess who has not been featured throughout this volume.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/6522912

0