Roles, sayings, etc
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Top (Top Rail):

The top lane is known for housing the toughest and most durable champions on the team. Players in this position often play melee champions that can absorb damage and hold the lane.

Jungle:

The jungler moves through the jungle and is responsible for killing neutral monsters for gold and experience, while providing support to the team's various lines.

Related sayings: "Smite" (spell used by the jungler to secure neutral targets), "Counterjungling" (invading the enemy jungle to steal resources and deny experience to the enemy jungler).

"Gank" - A surprise attack by the jungler on a lane to help secure a kill or eliminate turrets.

Mid (Center Lane):

The mid lane is where champions with magic damage and explosive abilities tend to play. Players in this position have an important role in controlling the map and are often quick to rotate to other lanes.

Related sayings: "Roam" - A mid lane player's movement to other lanes to help secure kills or help their team, "Mid diff" (the skill difference between mid lane players is noticeable).

"SS" or "MIA" - Stands for "missing in action" and is used to warn teammates when the center lane player is not in their lane.

ADC (Constant Damage Attack, bottom lane):

The ADC role focuses on inflicting constant damage through basic attacks at long range. Players in this position rely heavily on their team to protect them during the team phase.

Related sayings: "CS" (short for "Creep Score", refers to the number of minions killed by the ADC).

"Kite" (constantly attacking and moving to stay safe from enemies).

"Farm" - Concentrate on killing minions (minions) to gain gold and experience to improve damage throughout the game.

"Peel" - When teammates protect the ADC in team fights, pushing away approaching enemies.

Support (Bottom lane, next to the ADC):

The support is dedicated to protecting and assisting the ADC (and the team in general) during the line phase and team fights. Supports usually have crowd control and healing abilities to keep their team alive.

"Ward" - Place and maintain vision on the map through the use of wards (objects that grant vision).

"Engage" - Initiate a fight or confrontation with enemies using crowd control skills.

Other common terms and sayings include:

"GG" (Good game) - Said at the end of a game, either as a sign of respect or sarcastically.

"Feed": When a player dies repeatedly and provides gold and experience to the enemy team.

"Snowball": When a player or team gains an early advantage and uses it to gain even more advantages.

"Baron Nashor" or "Baron": Powerful neutral monster that appears in the jungle and grants benefits to the whole team that kills it.

"Dragon": Neutral monster that appears in the jungle and grants benefits to the team that kills it.

"Pentakill": When a player eliminates all five members of the enemy team in a short period of time.

There are many more, but so far these are the most important, if there is someone who plays League of legends, you will have no problem, and if you remember any saying, put it in the comments and I will update this chapter.

0