New Computer & Happy Day
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"With the resounding 3-1 result, WX Gaming defeats YE Gaming and becomes our 2017 World Champion!"

The commentator yelled at the top of his lungs as the crowd cheered in the background.

The sound was so deafening that the stadium seemed to heat up from their excitement.

Frank watched unblinkingly as the screen captured the WX Gaming players expressing their joy and happiness as they raised the trophy before switching to show the defeated looks of the YE Gaming players.

As he watched, he took a big puff on his cigarette and in one nimble motion deposited the ashes into a heart-shaped ashtray identical to comme des garçons.

"I told you YE Gaming didn't stand a chance against WX Gaming, the first game they won because of a small mistake WX had in the early game, but the other games were a one-sided slaughter on their part." The commentator's words rang through his computer speakers.

"WX!"

"WX!"

"WX!"

"WX!"

The crowd began to cheer WX Gaming's name with fervor, causing a small smile to break out on Frank's face.

'They sure made a lot of money there, wait for me World Cup!'

Frank's thoughts were about clearly the money he loves so much.

After watching the whole broadcast, he finished his coffee, put the butt of his cigarette in the ashtray and stood up.

"Argh."

Stretching with all his might, Frank's vision blurred for a few seconds, until clarity returned.

He headed to his closet, picked out a brown hoodie, pulled on some black cargo pants and all black yeezy boost 350v2s.

She sprayed on some perfume and fixed her hair, grabbed her parents' car keys, and headed out to buy a new computer and get a long haircut.

Opening the doors of the 2017 Kia Forte FE, Frank leaned his butt on the driver's seat, turned on the car's Bluetooth and from his cell phone he put on an RnB playlist, took out a cigarette, opened the window and lit it.

Frank immersed himself in the soothing atmosphere of R&B as he drove to the electronics store and the hair salon. The cigarette smoke slowly faded through the open window as he enjoyed the cool breeze. Soft, melodic music echoed inside the car, complementing his calm mood.

As he drove through the city streets, his mind wandered between the excitement of acquiring a new computer and the anticipation of a makeover. He imagined the possibilities the new computer would offer him: the ability to play Fantasy Legends without worrying about quality or FPS, also for future plans, such as streaming which he was quite interested in, but that's for later.

Arriving at the electronics store, Frank parked his car and wandered into the bustling establishment. He delighted in exploring the latest offerings and technologies available, imagining how his new acquisition would fit perfectly into his daily routine.

I'll go for the components first, although I also want to change the peripherals.

Ryzen 5500 CPU Processor = $174

B450 motherboard = $114

RTX 3060Ti 12GB = $420.

RAM DDR4 32GB 3200Mhz = $80.

VX 650W power supply = $150

SSD 500GB = $143

Computer case: UNYKAch Micro ATX Armor C21 PC case = $38.

- Peripherals-

- Keyboard: Corsair K70 PRO MINI WIRELESS 60% = $120

- Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Elite = $43.

- Mouse Pad: Corsair MM350 Pro Premium XL = $37.00

Chair: Secretlab Omega Series = $524

Total = $1843

It really hurt to spend it, even though I have money left, it's not smart to spend it on the latest technologies, or I'll be really poor, it's better to keep some money.

Once she found all the components for her computer, she headed to the hairdresser to get rid of the long hair and give her appearance a fresh look. The sound of scissors and the murmur of conversations in the salon created a lively atmosphere. Frank let himself be carried away by the hairdresser's skill, trusting in his ability to transform his appearance.

After a while, he emerged from the salon with a sleek, modern haircut that enhanced his features. He felt refreshed and ready to set up his computer.

Back in his car, he started the engine and continued his journey with all new components for his computer and a renewed style. The music was still playing softly in the background, creating a perfect atmosphere for his day full of change and new possibilities.

Frank felt genuinely excited as he drove back home, his mind imagining his future and his new life. Every shiny, shiny component he had in the back seat represented a world of creative possibilities and opportunities to be discovered, without the need to get his hands dirty killing some big shot.

When he got home, he carefully carried all the components to his room, where he had his desk anxiously awaiting the new addition. He took his time organizing all the necessary cables and tools, making sure everything was ready for the build.

He also didn't forget to store his previous computer in case of emergencies.

With music playing in the background and a steaming cup of coffee at his side, Frank began the painstaking process of assembling his new computer. Each piece fit perfectly, as if they were meant to be together. He immersed himself in the task, enjoying each step and getting more and more excited as the end result drew nearer.

Anyone who likes their computer or computing will always enjoy putting their computer together or making small changes to it.

After a few hours of dedication and patience, he finally connected the last cable and turned on the computer. The screen lit up, and the operating system loaded, revealing a neat and tidy desktop ready to be customized to his needs.

Frank sat in front of his new creation, feeling satisfied and proud of the work he had done. He knew this computer would be a powerful tool to carry out his projects, explore new opportunities and play like crazy.

With a smile on his face, Frank lit a cigarette and immersed himself in customizing his entire computer according to his tastes.

He also didn't forget to install all the necessary programs and clearly also Fantasy Legends.

*****

I hope you enjoyed it, you can support me by placing the novel in your library, giving power stones and leaving your review :3.

You can also support me by donating whatever you like to my ko-fi.

https://ko-fi.com/opiumm

0