Dying again?
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frank nodded as he listened to Alex talk about the team members. Although he only knew Max Williams, he was confident in Alex's choice for the other players. After hanging up the phone, Frank sat down at his computer and began to reflect on the strengths and abilities of each of his teammates.

'Max Williams', as the top line player (Top), was known for his ability to dominate his opponents in the top lane. His extensive knowledge of champions and his ability to gain early game advantages would be a great asset to the team.

'Alex Ferguson', who was to be the jungler (Jg), had a great ability to make strategic decisions and control the game map. As a jungler, his goal would be to ensure vision and help the lines gain advantage by providing support and securing important goals.

'Frank White', who occupied the Mid-position, was comfortable in this position. His style of play consisted of being aggressive and dominant in the center lane. With his extensive knowledge of mid-lane champions and his ability to secure important kills, he expected to have a significant impact on the game.

'Lucas Sotello', the team's shooter (Adc), was a reliable and consistent player in his role. His ability to inflict sustained damage in the late game would be critical to the team's success. Frank knew he could count on Lucas to carry the team in team fights and wreak havoc on enemy targets.

'Ivan Selusky', the support player (Supp), would be tasked with protecting and supporting Lucas in the bottom lane. His knowledge of support champions and his ability to set up plays and keep the team safe would be essential to the overall success of the team.

Frank was optimistic about the potential of his team. Although he did not know the other members personally, he was confident in the individual skills of each and hoped that, as a team, they could accomplish great things in the game. He was eager to start playing and see how the synergy between them would develop.

Frank picked up the mouse again and when he hit 'Find Game' again his cell phone rang, someone was calling him again.

A little annoyed by the interruption, he saw that the number was unknown again.

Quickly, he answered and a woman's voice was heard on the other end.

It was an art teacher from his school.

Frank listened carefully to the art teacher's voice. The news was that he had a certificate to pick up and for a tutor to go pick it up, the news generated mixed emotions for him. On the one hand, he was grateful that the teacher had taken the time to call him personally to inform him. On the other hand, he was reminded once again of the sad reality that he no longer had his parents or any close relatives.

After a moment of silence, Frank thanked the teacher for the call and explained his situation. He explained that he had no one who could pick up the certificate for him. The teacher seemed sympathetic and expressed her condolences for the loss of his parents.

After a brief pause, the teacher said that he could go pick it up, that there would be no problem.

After ending the call, Frank felt a sense of loneliness. Although he was used to facing challenges on his own, the lack of someone supporting him was somewhat saddening, previously he had his teacher who passed away from old age. But in this world he was completely alone, no friends, no family, it was somewhat overwhelming, but nothing that couldn't be overcome.

Frank turned his attention back to his computer and decided to postpone his quest for game play. Instead, he went to change into comfortable clothes to go pick up his certificate.

He got up from his chair, changed into comfortable clothes, and made sure he had his phone and house keys before he left.

Frank decided to walk to the institution where he should pick up the certificate, as it was quite close, and it would be more strenuous to start the car to go here nearby, than to simply walk there.

As he walked to the place where he should pick up the certificate, he took out a cigarette and lit it easily. As he walked and smoked, he reflected on the art teacher's call. Despite his difficult personal situation, he appreciated the gesture of them taking the time to inform him about the certificate.

Smoking provided a brief moment of tranquility and helped calm his thoughts. As he exhaled the smoke, he reminded himself to stay strong as he always did and to keep all those negative thoughts in a corner.

Finally, he arrived at the place where he was to pick up the certificate and went inside. He approached the door to the teachers' lounge and there he saw the art teacher, named Victoria Smith. Fortunately, Victoria quickly handed him the certificate, without asking any useless questions.

After receiving the certificate from the hands of Professor Victoria Smith, Frank felt relieved. He thanked Victoria for her kindness and for facilitating the process of obtaining the document. The teacher smiled and wished him well in his future endeavors.

Now that he had completed his main task for the day, Frank decided to take the opportunity to be away from home and enjoy a well-deserved rest. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the prospect of relaxing a bit were tempting.

He walked to a nearby coffee shop and went inside. The warm and welcoming atmosphere of the place enveloped him, giving him a sense of calm. He approached the counter and ordered his favorite coffee.

As he waited for his order, he found himself a comfortable place to sit. He watched the people passing by, enjoying the moment of tranquility and reflection. With each sip of coffee, he felt the revitalizing taste and energy restore his vitality.

The coffee became a small pause in the midst of his responsibilities, a moment to relax and savor life. He enjoyed the atmosphere, the soft music and the bustle of conversations around him.

During this time, Frank allowed himself to disconnect a little from his worries and just enjoy the present. He allowed himself to savor each sip and appreciate the small moments of tranquility amidst the hustle and bustle of life.

After finishing his coffee, he rose from his seat, thanked the coffee shop staff and walked back out into the outside world.

Frank was standing quietly waiting for the traffic light to turn green to cross the street, as it would be very sad to get run over when not even a week had passed since he came into this world.

"Nyan~"

A little kitten is trying to cross the street, which is really dangerous, if even a human must wait for the traffic light.

Just when the kitten stepped on the street, the traffic light turned green, so his life was not in any danger.

Frank moved his feet to cross the street, but the other people who were waiting did not move. A sense of apprehension and danger buzzed from his right side, Frank trusted his instincts, and turned his head to the right.

*Horn!

"Fuckk!"

Frank cursed loudly, how could he not, a fucking car was headed his way! It hasn't even been a week since his death, and he's going to die again?

'No! I don't want to!'

Biting his lip, he uses all the strength contained in his weak body to jump backwards.

Frank manages to dodge the car just in time, before it runs him over. He could even feel the wind caressing his face.

When he jumped he fell on his ass.

Just as he was about to let out a sigh of relief, he hears a shout.

"Boy, move!"

"Look out!"

Frank turned his head in the direction, not even caring about the tragedy that was about to befall him. He was simply curious about what was coming toward him.

It was a 250cc sport motorcycle.

At that moment, the only thing he thought was.

'How am I not safe, even in the safe zone!'

https://ko-fi.com/opiumm

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ax97UA62

Twitter: @lazy_addicted

 

1