Elven Sky Fortress Online?
320 10 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters!

 

 

 

Chapter 227 Elven Sky Fortress Online? by Harem-Fan!

 

     I am currently holding Court with the elder council when good news came.

    My Queens looked around as well as the 100 Elders listening to the female elf voice resonating in the entire Throne Room.

     [Greetings True Elf King Kris Tempest, I your Sky Fortress am now fully online with all three modifications you have installed, my designation is 007 SF Would you like to rename me like you have for your current Elf Ark, Fahrenheit?]

     "Yes, let's call you Lulu if that's fine with you? Also like Ark does, call me Kris."

     [Affirmative Kris, I have already taken access to your wrist-devices along with Ark. I too can now patch in your wrist-devices within the 100 miles of me and Ark, so now you can contact those with him. I can see you have many unauthorized Elf Elders present, so I shall keep the secrets of this Lulu for later, Kris.]

     "Thank you Lulu. I appreciate it."

     One of the new elders stood and asked.

     "My King is that the Elf Castle speaking to us? And what does it mean Unauthorized Elders?"

     [Unauthorized Elders in its definition means you are no longer authorized to command me of anything, and your aura signatures are currently suspended. You Elder Council should never have been granted access in the past, but somehow a previous King was tricked into allowing it, so, I removed your validation and even removed Kris's ability to give it back to you. Sorry Kris, I answered since we have not talked yet.]

     "It's fine Lulu, just maintain the Castle as normal."

     Lumen stands to speak for the Elder Council and I know he wants to calm them from this sudden news.

     "My King, what new changes will this have on us the Elder Council?"

     "Don't worry everyone, the Council is not being removed or abolished in any way. The only thing the ship is doing is denying your access to any rooms freely or the Time-Crystal levels. Basically the entire Basement levels are now locked down permanently. The basements are the heart of the Elf Castle and for some reason, the Council in the past overrode the system that was unbound by the Kings with no Moon Elf language ability."

     Lumen asks another good question...

     "Can you tell us about the changes of The Elf Castle, being called a ship and a Sky fortress?"

     I smirk because it's all correct.

     "This is in fact all of it... It is an Elf Castle... A Sky Fortress... And an airship for war!"

     Hushed Whispers! All of the Elders chat in surprise, shock, and excitement.

     "I am not afraid to reveal the real secret of this wonderful ship. This ship is 100000 years old, and once was the heart of the Elf Capital on the Black Moon when the Elf still lived there!"

     Elder Long-leaf stood and asked.

     "Does this Elf- No this Sky Fortress give us any military advantage?"

     "It sure does, but if we leave the Capital, we can't use the Magic Barrier to protect the City. So I will only ever move us in a major conflict. The Sky Fortress has enough firepower to even eliminate General Elena's old airship fleet in one blast."

     Elena looked at me while wearing her hot Sky Captains outfit and corrected me and the Council.

     "My King Brother, that was my old Fleet, I am currently overseeing the overhaul. We won't be so weak in a year's time, humph!"

     I smile at her trying to be both tough and cute, and she is failing, he-he!

     "Don't take any offense my Queen, I am letting the Elders imagine how strong we are, by using your past record, you're still the best."

     She puts on a very proud and happy smile, while the other Queens think how easy she is with me.

     Long-leaf continues with his favorite military topic.

     "General Tempest, what can we expect from the modifications you are adding to our airships?"

     She grins and explains the overview.

     "I am adding three major features to all 40 warships. First are personal force-fields modeled off of the Castles force-fields. Second I am adding Speed-thrusters for long distance travel using Fire-Crystal. And third, we are adding auto-fire-cannons to our ships, like the ones found on my King's personal airship. I cant add as many but even a few are better than what we currently have, grin."

     Most of the Elders' jaws are slackened, but then Ariel stands and asks me.

     "My King this amount of might we are getting suddenly is making me nervous as an Elder. Are we the Elves in danger in the near future?"

     Everyone's eyes open in realization, but I don't hide it.

     "Conflict will arise in around a year, yes. And in under 100 years there will be a world war, so I am preparing to make sure we and our friends survive this time of turmoil. So Elder Soft-heart, be assured, you I and everyone else will survive this trial. I am too young to die, and I plan on being on this throne for a loooong time."

     I was unaware that I made her heart-skip with my words, yeah, having a high Luck Stat makes things happen, cough.

     (A/N for those that never played the games and are unsure what Luck really represents, it covers things like... initiative of who goes first, finding hidden treasures, affecting others perception of you. So luck is like Charisma in other types of games as well. This is why Kris and roguish characters do well with the ladies and why Iris and Luna are so charming, its luck! poor Alice has the worst, that's why no one voted for her in polls!)

     "Then my King, can you speak with all of the Elders at some point, to advise us on how to handle domestic affairs for our own special interest groups."

     "Sure I or my Queens can do that. I don't want to openly say who we will confront due to spies telling our opponents. I belive your the Elder in charge of widows and fading homes correct?"

     "Yes my King, that is my constituency."

     "Elder Lumen, I wish to propose a new policy to address the widows and falling houses. Due to conflicts inevitably stealing our military men and women's lives, I want to use our resources to pay for Second Wives if they marry the women in need. This is a policy to help repopulate,and the 5000 gill per empty house will pay itself back in ten to twenty years time. But it must be for the women of nobility or widows of the military."

     Lumen stood, while Ariel was dazed.

     "Yes my King, I will get that drafted for the Elders to go over and hammer out the details. This sounds like a solid idea for the domestic and military to work as one."

     "I think you should work with Long-leaf and Soft-heart on this to do it right, thank you Elder Lumen."

     "As you wish."

     I give one final announcement.

     "This week I am going Big Game Hunting in the Savage Lands, and I will be gone for 2-4 weeks. But don't panic, with Lulu online, I can return in an emergency and my Queens can talk to me in real time. Does anyone have any issues with that?"

     One Elder stands and asks.

     "My King, may I inquire what Big Game you're hunting so far away?"

     "Dinosaurs, Lions, and enemies of Elfland!"

     "Are you going to start a war with the Savage Lands? If you kill the Beast King-"

     I know this guy is not trying to be an ass, he is just worried.

     "The Savage Lands are not the enemy of Elfland, but their Beast King most certainly is. So no, I am not starting a war unless they want it, then...."

     [Kris, if you are in need of my weaponry to end a war, then Lulu is more than capable of ending it in one move. In approximately 24 hours, I can make my way to their Elder Valley and make it vanish.]

     "Thank you Lulu for that battle option, but let's make that the very last plan. See Elder, it's not an issue."

     The Elder wipes the sweat from his forehead, and thinks thats the same as war, right?

     Elder Lumen stands and says to the Council.

     "This ends our meeting for this week, let's get to work next week and good luck on your trip my King!"

     My Queens and the Elders all leave to go get ready for supper, and I stay behind with my twins and my two bodyguards while I make some calls.

     [Kris my dear, is that you?]

     "Yes, my wife Sally. The Elf Castle is online, and it links with Ark, so now as long as any of us are within 100 miles of either-one, we can now talk. I really miss you and the others."

     [We are all safe and things have gone well for us. I won't tell you some of the things we found and did till we are in person. I want to see your face so dearly, when you find out, Ufufu.]

     [Kris, this is your lovely Dame, did you end up Bong Bonging that idiot?]

     "Damn it you imp! I am not an idiot, I am smarter than you."

     [Oh? and how are you and Lacy walking today?]

     [Don't pick on sister Lacy, sister Dame, just pick on Vivian, okay?]

     Vivian and I look at each-other speechlessly about how we made a party-chat in Gaia!

     "Um, sister Fran, my King was a gentleman and wants me to spend time with you when you get back."

     Eli cuts in....

     [Gentleman my ass, Kris be ready to lay me out when I get back, I can't hold on much longer, sniff, I need a drink too.]

     "Eli my wife, it's the pregnancy making you feel like that, so hold on, alright, giggle."

     [Ark, did Kris just giggle?]

     Ark is pretending to be busy, ha-ha! Then Manya asks.

     [My mate, can I go with you to the hunt when you leave? Plus I have been there before in case you have to hunt Tame down?]

     "Yes, but I am only taking a 4 person Party this time, the power leveling wont work with five for that Valley."

     [I will cheer for you as your Mascot ~Nya!]

     "Sally, how is Bell, and when are you coming back?"

     [Bella is currently fighting in an arena match to deal with politics, but no one can touch her. As for when we come back... 3 days. This will give us 4 days together.]

     "Okay then, and now you can talk with all of us here with our new Sky fortress, Lulu online."

     [Dont keep the others waiting for my Kris, go eat. I will call tomorrow so Sera and Sona can hear daddy, I love you. Click.]

     One of Lucy's fox-tails landed in my lap as I was thinking, so I took it...

     Mofu Mofu! Lucy closed her eyes and smiled, as I made my hands happy.

 

(A/N Character-Sheets and the Spell-List with "links" in this spoiler tab for you, I hope this helps!)

Spoiler

Name Kris Tempest, Age 18, Master Sage-(SU-BW-WW) level 45 / (Damage: 60 / Hit Rate: 5x130 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Spellbinder (Staff)] / Armor: [Black Robe] [Kings (Protect Ring)] [Ribbon] [Protect Cloak] / Special Ability: Ice immunity and Fire Vulnerability, Double Cast / Summons: (4/4) Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Ifrit 4x per-day, Shiva 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day / Black Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] /  Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] /  Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Quake] [Reaper] / Lev 7- [Break] [Ice 3] [Sabre] / Lev 8- [Banish] [Flare] [Stop] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8) / White Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Lamp] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1281 A
Strength 45 A
Agility 47 A
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 46 A
Luck 55 A
Hit Rate 116 +3/level
Magic Defense 170 +4/level

Name Sally Tempest, Age 28, Summoner-BW level 45 /(Damage: 30 / Hit Rate: 2x59 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Mage's Staff] /Armor: [Black Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (2/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] /  Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] /  Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] /  Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 475 D
Strength 18 F
Agility 30 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 20 F
Luck 27 F
Hit Rate 50 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Delta Tempest, Age 18, Berserker-LK level 40 / (Damage: 88 (132) / Hit Rate: 5x149 / Defense: 48) Weapon: [Ice Brand] / Armor: [Mythril Plate] [Ice Shield] [Healing Helm] [Mythril Gloves] / Special Ability: Berserk (+50% Damage, +25% Damage Taken) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999)1216 A
Strength 59 A
Agility 22 B
Intelligence 10 F
Endurance 32 C
Luck 22 C
Hit Rate 124 +3/level
Magic Defense 132 +3/level

Name Fran Farmington, Age 18, Summoner-WW level 45 / (Damage: 34 / Hit Rate: 2x54 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Mythril Hammer] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Summons: (2/4) Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Shld] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] /  Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Holy] [Life 2] [NulAll] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 586 C
Strength 22 D
Agility 22 D
Intelligence 41 B
Endurance 30 D
Luck 20 D
Hit Rate 49 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Alice Tempest, Age 18, Red Wizard level 40 / (Damage: 51 / Hit Rate: 4x105 / Defense: 30) / Weapon: [Claymore] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Buckler] [Leather Cap] [Mythril Gloves] / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (8) (8) (8) (7) (7) (6)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 600 D
Strength 30 C
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 27 C
Endurance 24 C
Luck 11 C
Hit Rate 85 +2/level
Magic Defense 96 +2/level

Name Iris Tempest, Age 19, Archer-DK level 40 / (Damage: 61 / Hit Rate: 3x93 / Defense: 46) / Weapon: [Moon Bow (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Mythril Helm] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Aim +4 / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep 1] / Lev 2- [Fog] [Slow 1] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Haste] [Ice 2] [Muddle] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 686 B
Strength 28 B
Agility 36 B
Intelligence 21 D
Endurance 24 D
Luck 54 A
Hit Rate 83 +2/level
Magic Defense 93 +2/level

Name Tiffany Tempest, Age 19, Tamer-WW level 40 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 2x49 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Tamer's Whip] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Tame, Command, Store (2/4)/ Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Blink] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [NulFire] [Dia 2] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Heal 2] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Life 2] [Holy] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (7) (7) (6)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 592 C
Strength 22 D
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 43 B
Endurance 29 D
Luck 15 D
Hit Rate 44 +1/level
Magic Defense 98 +2/level

Name Luna Tempest, Age 118, Sword Saint-DK level 47 / (Damage: 68 / Hit Rate: 4x127 / Defense: 39) / Weapon: [Defender] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Cleansing Strike (x3 Damage to all Enemies), Night Blade (Single Strike Heals for Damage Done) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep 1] / Lev 2- [Fog] [Slow 1] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Haste] [Ice 2] [Muddle] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 833 B
Strength 38 B
Agility 43 B
Intelligence 23 D
Endurance 28 D
Luck 61 A
Hit Rate 97 +2/level
Magic Defense 107 +2/level

Name Elizabeth Tempest, Age 129, Summoner-WW level 48 / (Damage: 33/ Hit Rate: 2x52 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] /Armor: [White Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (2/4) Ifrit 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 791 C
Strength 27 D
Agility 30 D
Intelligence 50 B
Endurance 36 D
Luck 26 D
Hit Rate 52 +1/level
Magic Defense 115 +2/level

Name Manya Tempest, Age 30, Mascot, Cait Sith-BW level 45 / (Damage: 41 / Hit Rate: 3x84 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claws] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Special Ability: Cait Sith Elemental Mastery (25% adds [Break] or [Monster Poison]) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] / Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 480 D
Strength 19 F
Agility 23 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 23 F
Luck 30 F
Hit Rate 48 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Bella Brave, Age 25, Lancer-LK level 47 / (Damage: 86 / Hit Rate: 5x148/ Defense: 62) Weapon: [Moon Metal Lance (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Dragon Mail] [Mythril Shield] [Mythril Helm] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Jump, Drain Strike (Single Strike Heals for Damage Done, Jump or Normal) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1468 A
Strength 66 A
Agility 35 B
Intelligence 21 F
Endurance 32 C
Luck 27 C
Hit Rate 138 +3/level
Magic Defense 153 +3/level

Name Jean Hill (Mime), Age 25, Mime-Th level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 3x91 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [N/A] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Mimic

Attribute Start Growth
HP 660 B
Strength 33 B
Agility 37 B
Intelligence 25 D
Endurance 31 D
Luck 59 A
Hit Rate 91 +2/level
Magic Defense 103 +2/level

Name Cali Light-breeze, Age 139, Gunner-RW level 45 / (Damage: 55 / Hit Rate: 8x103 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Pistols x2 (25D-10Hit)]/Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect ring] / Special Ability: Duel Pistol, Elemental Shot / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (7) (7)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 660 D
Strength 32 C
Agility 30 D
Intelligence 34 C
Endurance 30 C
Luck 25 C
Hit Rate 93 +2/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Mary Tempest, Age 58, Dancer-MA level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 10x140 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Unarmed] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect Ring] / Dancer Special Ability: Slow Dance ([Slow 2], all foes) 4x per-day, Forbidden Dance ([Muddle], [Silence], and [Blind] 50%) 4x per-day, Last Waltz ([Stop]) 4x per-day, Mincing Minuet (x2 Damage, to all foes) 4x per-day / Master Special Ability: Unarmed Combat, (Drug and Poison immune)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1200 B
Strength 33 C
Agility 33 C
Intelligence 31 C
Endurance 65 A
Luck 36 B
Hit Rate 140 +3/level
Magic Defense 190 +4/level

Name Dame Nine-tails, Age 234, Dancer-RW level 45 / (Damage: 52 / Hit Rate: 5x130 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claw's] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Dancer Special Ability: Slow Dance ([Slow 2], all foes) 4x per-day, Forbidden Dance ([Muddle], [Silence], and [Blind] 50%) 4x per-day, Last Waltz ([Stop]) 4x per-day, Mincing Minuet (x2 Damage, to all foes) 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (7) (7)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 665 D
Strength 30 C
Agility 23 D
Intelligence 32 C
Endurance 26 C
Luck 15 C
Hit Rate 95 +2/level
Magic Defense 106 +2/level

Name Fay and May Long-leaf, Age 31, Gunner-RW level 30 / (Damage: 45 / Hit Rate: 6x75 / Defense: 33) Weapon: [Pistols x2 (25D-10Hit)]/Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Duel Pistol, Elemental Shot / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (8) (7) (6) (6) (5) (3)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 340 D
Strength 23 C
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 25 C
Endurance 16 C
Luck 21 C
Hit Rate 65 +2/level
Magic Defense 78 +2/level

Name Elena Tempest, Age 222, Machinist-LK level 50 / (Damage: 66 / Hit Rate: 6x167/ Defense: 49) Weapon: [Pistol (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Aim (x3 damage plus [Slow 2]), Call Airstrike, Rapid Repair / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1542 A
Strength 69 A
Agility 41 B
Intelligence 36 F
Endurance 28 C
Luck 32 C
Hit Rate 157 +3/level
Magic Defense 162 +3/level

Name Sin Tempest, Age 42, Paladin-LK level 40 / (Damage: 91 / Hit Rate: 5x157/ Defense: 51) Weapon: [Sunblade] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Nurse ([Esuna] and [Heal 3]) 4x per-day, Saint Cross ([Holy]) 4x per-day, Parley (Force Foe to Flee-Leave), Holy Blade (Single Strike Deals Holy Damage x3 of weapon) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1173 A
Strength 59 A
Agility 30 B
Intelligence 19 F
Endurance 26 C
Luck 31 C
Hit Rate 127 +3/level
Magic Defense 132 +3/level
Name Lacy Nine-heavens, Age 184, Summoner-WW level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 2x49 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Summons: (3/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] /  Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Holy] [Life 2] [NulAll] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)
Attribute Start Growth
HP 594 C
Strength 25 D
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 40 B
Endurance 31 D
Luck 21 D
Hit Rate 49 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Vivian Nine-hells, Age 240, Summoner-BW level 45 / (Damage: 44 / Hit Rate: 3x84 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claws] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Leather Cap] / Summons: (3/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Fog] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 521 D
Strength 22 F
Agility 22 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 24 F
Luck 24 F
Hit Rate 48 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Lily Tempest, Age 174, Summoner-WW level 48 / (Damage: 31/ Hit Rate: 2x52 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] /Armor: [White Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (4/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [NulAll] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 787 C
Strength 25 D
Agility 28 D
Intelligence 51 B
Endurance 36 D
Luck 25 D
Hit Rate 52 +1/level
Magic Defense 115 +2/level

 

 

 

 

(A/N Just click on the spell name to link you to my site I use for the story.)

Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Bolt1 Black 1 100 gil 20 +96 One foe - Lightning BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire1 Black 1 100 gil 20 +96 One foe - Fire BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Focus1 Black 1 100 gil - +115 One foe - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Sleep1 Black 1 100 gil - +96 All foes Sleep Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fog Black 2 400 gil - +96 All foes Darkness Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Ice1 Black 2 400 gil 40 +96 One foe - Ice BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Slow1 Black 2 400 gil - +115 All foes - Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Steel Black 2 400 gil - - One ally - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Bind Black 3 1,500 gil - +115 One foe Paralysis Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Bolt2 Black 3 1,500 gil 60 +96 All foes - Lightning BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire2 Black 3 1,500 gil 60 +96 All foes - Fire BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Focus2 Black 3 1,500 gil - +115 All foes - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Haste Black 4 4,000 gil - - One ally - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Ice2 Black 4 4,000 gil 80 +96 All foes - Ice BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Muddle Black 4 4,000 gil - +115 All foes Confusion Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Sleep2 Black 4 4,000 gil - +115 One foe Sleep - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire3 Black 5 8,000 gil 100 +96 All foes - Fire BM, BW, RM, RW
Poison Black 5 8,000 gil - +103 All foes KO Poison BM, BW, RW
Slow2 Black 5 8,000 gil - +115 One foe - - BM, BW, RM, RW
Warp1 Black 5 8,000 gil - - - - - BW, RW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Bolt3 Black 6 20,000 gil 120 +96 All foes - Lightning BM, BW, RW
Quake Black 6 20,000 gil - +103 All foes KO Earth BM, BW
Reaper Black 6 20,000 gil - +96 One foe KO Death BM, BW
Stun Black 6 20,000 gil - - One foe Paralysis Status BM, BW
Blind Black 7 45,000 gil - - One foe Darkness Status BM, BW
Break Black 7 45,000 gil - +115 One foe Stone Poison BW
Ice3 Black 7 45,000 gil 140 +96 All foes - Ice BM, BW, RW
Saber Black 7 45,000 gil - - Caster - - BW
Banish Black 8 60,000 gil - +100 All foes KO Time BW
Doom Black 8 60,000 gil - - One foe KO Death BW
Flare Black 8 60,000 gil 200 +137 All foes - - BW
Stop Black 8 60,000 gil - +107 All foes Paralysis Time BW
Blink White 1 100 gil - - Caster - - Kn, RW, WM, WW
Cure1 White 1 100 gil 16 - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia1 White 1 100 gil 40 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Shld1 White 1 100 gil - - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Invis1 White 2 400 gil - - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Lamp White 2 400 gil - - One ally Darkness - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
NulBolt White 2 400 gil - - All allies - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Silence White 2 400 gil - +115 All foes Mute Status Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Cure2 White 3 1,500 gil 33 - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia2 White 3 1,500 gil 80 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Heal1 White 3 1,500 gil 12 - All allies - - WM, WW
NulFire White 3 1,500 gil - - All allies - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Esuna White 4 4,000 gil - - One ally Poison - RM, RW, WM, WW
Fear White 4 4,000 gil - +96 All foes - Status WM, WW
NulIce White 4 4,000 gil - - All allies - - RM, RW, WM, WW
Vox White 4 4,000 gil - - One ally Mute - RW, WM, WW
Cure3 White 5 8,000 gil 66 - One ally - - RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia3 White 5 8,000 gil 120 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Heal2 White 5 8,000 gil 24 - All allies - - WM, WW
Life1 White 5 8,000 gil - - One ally KO - RW, WM, WW
Invis2 White 6 20,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Shld2 White 6 20,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Stona White 6 20,000 gil - - One ally Stone - WM, WW
Warp2 White 6 20,000 gil - - - - - RW, WW
Cure4 White 7 45,000 gil - - One ally All but KO and Stone - WW
Dia4 White 7 45,000 gil 160 +107 All foes - - WW
Heal3 White 7 45,000 gil 48 - All allies - - WM, WW
NulMgc White 7 45,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Dispel White 8 60,000 gil - +137 One foe - - WW
Holy White 8 60,000 gil 160 +137 All foes - - WW
Life2 White 8 60,000 gil - - One ally KO - WW
NulAll White 8 60,000 gil - - One ally - - WW
[collapse]

If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters!

38