King vs King?
245 7 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters!

 

 

Chapter 233 King vs King? by Harem-Fan!

 

     As I open my eyes, I find myself holding a very sleepy Manya. I ended up spooning her after our crazy night.

     My hand caresses her wide and plump legs, and I kiss her sleeping lips. I really lucked out marrying this cat-goddess. She mumbled mostly asleep.

     "Zzz, just finish in me, and Manya will just sleep, Zzz..."

     Actually I am not even inside-her right now, but if I was, I would definitely do as she asked, ha-ha, but I will just get up and cover her now.

     So I showered and went to meet the rest of my group.

     When I sat to eat, Luna asked me.

     "Husband, how will you deal with Beast King Tame Pride-tail?"

     I smile and say.

     "I am only going to take Vivian and Lacy with me as representatives of the Savage Lands, but I will deal with them alone. This is the only way to bring out that viper."

     Hearing my words both Vivian and Lacy came to my side with stars in their eyes for being picked to be my team.

     Mary asked me.

     "So what is your ace card you're holding if things get out of hand?"

     I pullout the pendant from my neck and hold it for them to see.

     "If things look bad, I have 20 Moon Golems in here, so no worries, plus Vivian and I have [Meteor] if things look disadvantageous, plus we are all Summoner Jobs, so I am not alone."

     All the women agree to the plan, but then a half awake Manya comes rolling in and says.

     "I am from the Savage Lands, so I am coming, and I won't take no for an answer ~Nya, dammit I said Nya out of the outfit!"

     Yes Manya is not wearing her Cait Sith costume, but her slutty Black Wizard uniform. Her Mascot ability won't work with that spell she really wants to cast, he-he! Also she wants the beast-men to see her true form for any negotiations.

     "Yeah, I guess the Kitsune severed their allegiance with the Tribes so having you there is good too."

     Manya took my left arm for being a good boy.

     So Fahrenheit let us off about 10 miles away, then flew to the edge of the 100 mile mark high up in the clouds to hide itself, just in case.

     "My King, ride on my back, and let sister Manya ride on Lacy to get us to the meeting site more readily."

     With that the two Kitsune stripped and put their outfits into their Slab, then put the Slab in their Magic Waist-pouch. What is this pouch you ask? Well all the Kitsune have a mini-satchel to hold their Magic Slab. The belt on it is magic and stretches to fit their Giant Fox form. They only have paws so handling a Slab is impossible.

     I leap up high onto the Navy-Blue Kitsune fox, and Manya gets on the Burnt-orange one.

     [He-he, Look sister Vivian, our King is 'Riding' you again, giggle.]

     The big blue-fox rolled its gold-eyes and said.

     [Sister Lacy lets go before you embarrass yourself anymore.]

     And with that, the two giant foxes sprinted and had us arrive relatively quickly.

     Soon we see the blockade in a narrow valley entrance with around 400 or so troops. The Jobs vary a lot but it's mostly Warriors, and Brawlers.

     Manya and I get off of our mounts and the two foxes flank Manya, while I walk alone to the large gathered and very alert military.

     I then stop just out of spell range, and then yell to the guards.

     "I am True Elf King Kris Tempest on a diplomatic mission for peace. May I ask why you block me from passing?"

     A general of some sort steps forward to talk.

     "What diplomacy, you already attacked us unprovoked!"

     "Oops! Did I really? You know I only got here two days ago, and I have been hunting big lizards and I don't recall attacking you guys?"

     The lion-man got pissed and started spitting while yelling at me for fooling around.

      "Bull-shit! You destroyed our Capital, all of our airships, and you killed the Beast Kings Guards at the Elder Valley!"

     "Wait! Wait! Wait! That chicken-cowered Tame is your Beast King?! Holy fuck that guy is so afraid of me! He runs with his tail between his legs like a woman, no a woman is braver than that trash, ha-ha!"

     "Shut Up Elf!!!"

     I point my massive Masamune to the lion and challenge him.

      "Since your cowardly-King is not here, I can settle for you then, come and make me shut up, if your lion enough, pussy?!"

     The General, not able to cower, then rushed to me! Nice!

     Stab, 176 Damage! Stab, 197 Damage! Stab. 153 Damage! Stab, 182 Damage! Stab, 294 Critical Damage! Stab, 129 Damage! Stab, 296 Critical Damage! 

     A stab to his two thighs, both shoulders, his belly, one to his heart, and one to his forehead! For a grand total of 1427 Damage.

     The strong now dead Warrior fell backwards and blood pooled rapidly from the 7 new holes of his body. It was deathly silent, and only the sound of me flicking my blade to remove the blood was heard.

     "Cough, Thanks for sending out your weakest soldier first to warm me up, so who is next? If you send out that cowered and useless Beast King, I can just kill him and leave, or I can keep killing till I eventually find him? Either way he dies, so do you join him or point him out for me?"

     I saw with my keen-eyesight about ten men look over to my far-right, so I look there and sure as shit there is a Lion Beast King trying to hide there, he-he!

     "Fuck man! Tame, I can hear your knees hitting each-other from here, so come out and kill me you coward, don't the beast-men like have warriors pride or something? Your ancestors wished their baby-juice would have fallen out of your mother at this sight."

     Tame could no longer hide, and with gloom in his eyes, he regretted ever wanting to invade the Northern Human Kingdom now. Soon he was about 50 feet away and standing tall like a King.

     Tame, seeing his right hand go down in less than 6 seconds really frightened him. looking at his dead body he says to me.

     "Look, I only planned to invade, but I never did! You have slapped my pride, killed my lion's, and cowed the Savage Lands with your might. So can you let us make peace and restart?"

     I put my Masamune on my back and took a thinking pose, in the meantime Tame saw Manya watching and he said.

     "I see, so you're the old Beast King's granddaughter, oh? Is his attack to get revenge for you little-girl?"

     Manya shook her head and told him.

     "Nope, I never told my husband I was the Panther Beast King's granddaughter. You know why?"

     "Why?"

     "Now that you let my husband know, even I can't beg him to spare your life, loose lips sink ships, sorry."

     Everyone saw my face look gloomy, and my hand pointed at Tame and I said.

     "She is right, you hurt my wife, so... [Meteor] [Meteor] and vanish!"

     Two giant holes in space opened to drop the massive flaming meteorites onto the sad King! Double impact!

     BOOOOOOOM! BOOOOOOOM! 

    His total Damage taken was 1096 unresisted and maxed, he was gone...

     I stepped into the crater and picked up the only thing he left in good shape, his Magic Slab. I put it in my robe pocket and then walked back to my girls.

     One brave soldier gulped and asked nervously seeing that mighty spell in action.

     "What about us?"

     I look back and smile while pointing at the crater.

     "Just like I said before, I only needed to kill that asshole, you guys should go back and pick a new King, right?"

     Without being told twice those guys hall-ass and left faster than they came, I smile at the smart ones.

     "Hey Ark, we are done here, so a pickup would be great thanks."

     [On our way.]

     Vivian and Lacy change-back and put their robes on. They enjoyed the sight of my battle.

     I hold Manya and ask her.

     "Why not let me know about your family?"

     She kissed me and smiled, then she said.

     "This is how our culture of the Savage Lands works, so I needed no revenge, plus he lived a long time and died like a warrior, a glorious death. Now in a year there will be a new Beast King chosen, this is the cycle."

     I got a great idea.

     "Can you become the new Beast Queen?!"

     Manya closed her eyes in thought and pondered, but shook her head, then she grins.

     "I hate combat and I love my sleep, but... After Delta gives birth, she can conquer the Savage Lands as your Beast Queen! Ufufu!"

     "Oh! Queen Murder Puppy! Hell yes, I can see it now, he-he."

     "Just promise her endless meat if she wins, ha-ha!"

     "Manya, you're a genius! Now let's go rescue your little-sister Bella from those annoying Amazons!"

(A/N Character-Sheets and the Spell-List with "links" in this spoiler tab for you, I hope this helps!)

Spoiler

Name Kris Tempest, Age 18, Master Sage-(SU-BW-WW) level (50*) 55 / (Damage: 111 / Hit Rate: 7x196 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Masamune] / Armor: [Black Robe] [Kings (Protect Ring)] [Ribbon] [Protect Cloak] / Special Ability: Ice immunity and Fire Vulnerability, Double Cast / Summons: (4/5) Choco-Mog 5x per-day, Ifrit 5x per-day, Shiva 5x per-day, Odin 5x per-day /

Black Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] /  Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] /  Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Quake] [Reaper] / Lev 7- [Break] [Ice 3] [Sabre] / Lev 8- [Banish] [Flare] [Stop] / Lev 9- [Meteor] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8)

White Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Lamp] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Holy] [Life 2] / Lev 9- [Reflect] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999*) 1491 A
Strength 55 A
Agility 57 A
Intelligence 74 A
Endurance 56 A
Luck 65 A
Hit Rate 146 +3/level
Magic Defense 210 +4/level

Name Sally Tempest, Age 28, Summoner-BW level 45 /(Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 2x64 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Spellbinder] /Armor: [Black Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (2/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] /  Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] /  Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] /  Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 475 D
Strength 18 F
Agility 30 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 20 F
Luck 27 F
Hit Rate 50 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Delta Tempest, Age 18, Berserker-LK level 40 / (Damage: 88 (132) / Hit Rate: 5x149 / Defense: 48) Weapon: [Ice Brand] / Armor: [Mythril Plate] [Ice Shield] [Healing Helm] [Mythril Gloves] / Special Ability: Berserk (+50% Damage, +25% Damage Taken) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999)1216 A
Strength 59 A
Agility 22 B
Intelligence 10 F
Endurance 32 C
Luck 22 C
Hit Rate 124 +3/level
Magic Defense 132 +3/level

Name Fran Farmington, Age 18, Summoner-WW level 45 / (Damage: 34 / Hit Rate: 2x54 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Mythril Hammer] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Summons: (3/4) Titan 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Shld] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] /  Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Holy] [Life 2] [NulAll] / Lev 9- [Reflect] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 586 C
Strength 22 D
Agility 22 D
Intelligence 41 B
Endurance 30 D
Luck 20 D
Hit Rate 49 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Alice Tempest, Age 18, Red Wizard level 40 / (Damage: 51 / Hit Rate: 4x105 / Defense: 30) / Weapon: [Claymore] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Buckler] [Leather Cap] [Mythril Gloves] / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (8) (8) (8) (7) (7) (6)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 600 D
Strength 30 C
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 27 C
Endurance 24 C
Luck 11 C
Hit Rate 85 +2/level
Magic Defense 96 +2/level

Name Iris Tempest, Age 19, Archer-DK level 40 / (Damage: 61 / Hit Rate: 3x93 / Defense: 46) / Weapon: [Moon Bow (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Mythril Helm] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Aim +4 / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep 1] / Lev 2- [Fog] [Slow 1] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Haste] [Ice 2] [Muddle] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 686 B
Strength 28 B
Agility 36 B
Intelligence 21 D
Endurance 24 D
Luck 54 A
Hit Rate 83 +2/level
Magic Defense 93 +2/level

Name Tiffany Tempest, Age 19, Tamer-WW level 45 / (Damage: 35 / Hit Rate: 2x54 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Tamer's Whip] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Tame, Command, Store (2/4)/ Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Blink] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [NulFire] [Dia 2] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Heal 2] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Life 2] [Holy] / Lev 9- [Reflect] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 570 C
Strength 24 D
Agility 22 D
Intelligence 45 B
Endurance 31 D
Luck 17 D
Hit Rate 49 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Luna Tempest, Age 118, Sword Saint-DK level (50*) 53 / (Damage: 72 / Hit Rate: 5x139 / Defense: 39) / Weapon: [Defender] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Cleansing Strike (x3 Damage to all Enemies), Night Blade (Single Strike Heals for Damage Done) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep 1] / Lev 2- [Fog] [Slow 1] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Haste] [Ice 2] [Muddle] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 967 B
Strength 42 B
Agility 47 B
Intelligence 26 D
Endurance 32 D
Luck 67 A
Hit Rate 109 +2/level
Magic Defense 119 +2/level

Name Elizabeth Tempest, Age 129, Summoner-WW level 48 / (Damage: 33/ Hit Rate: 2x52 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] /Armor: [White Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (3/4) Titan 4x per-day, Ifrit 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 791 C
Strength 27 D
Agility 30 D
Intelligence 50 B
Endurance 36 D
Luck 26 D
Hit Rate 52 +1/level
Magic Defense 115 +2/level

Name Manya Tempest, Age 30, Mascot, Cait Sith-BW level 48 / (Damage: 43 / Hit Rate: 3x84 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claws] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Special Ability: Cait Sith Elemental Mastery (25% adds [Break] or [Monster Poison]) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] / Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Lev 9- [Meteor] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 575 D
Strength 20 F
Agility 24 F
Intelligence 67 A
Endurance 25 F
Luck 31 F
Hit Rate 51 +1/level
Magic Defense 114 +2/level

Name Bella Brave, Age 25, Lancer-LK level 47 / (Damage: 86 / Hit Rate: 5x148/ Defense: 62) Weapon: [Moon Metal Lance (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Dragon Mail] [Mythril Shield] [Mythril Helm] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Jump, Drain Strike (Single Strike Heals for Damage Done, Jump or Normal) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1468 A
Strength 66 A
Agility 35 B
Intelligence 21 F
Endurance 32 C
Luck 27 C
Hit Rate 138 +3/level
Magic Defense 153 +3/level

Name Jean Hill (Mime), Age 25, Mime-Th level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 3x91 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [N/A] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Mimic

Attribute Start Growth
HP 660 B
Strength 33 B
Agility 37 B
Intelligence 25 D
Endurance 31 D
Luck 59 A
Hit Rate 91 +2/level
Magic Defense 103 +2/level

Name Cali Light-breeze, Age 139, Gunner-RW level 45 / (Damage: 55 / Hit Rate: 8x103 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Pistols x2 (25D-10Hit)]/Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect ring] / Special Ability: Duel Pistol, Elemental Shot / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (7) (7)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 660 D
Strength 32 C
Agility 30 D
Intelligence 34 C
Endurance 30 C
Luck 25 C
Hit Rate 93 +2/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Mary Tempest, Age 58, Dancer-MA level (50*) 51 / (Damage: 37 / Hit Rate: 10x158 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Unarmed] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect Ring] / Dancer Special Ability: Slow Dance ([Slow 2], all foes) 5x per-day, Forbidden Dance ([Muddle], [Silence], and [Blind] 50%) 5x per-day, Last Waltz ([Stop]) 5x per-day, Mincing Minuet (x2 Damage, to all foes) 5x per-day / Master Special Ability: Unarmed Combat, (Drug and Poison immune)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1420 B
Strength 37 C
Agility 35 C
Intelligence 34 C
Endurance 70 A
Luck 40 B
Hit Rate 158 +3/level
Magic Defense 214 +4/level

Name Dame Nine-tails, Age 234, Dancer-RW level 45 / (Damage: 52 / Hit Rate: 5x130 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claw's] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Dancer Special Ability: Slow Dance ([Slow 2], all foes) 4x per-day, Forbidden Dance ([Muddle], [Silence], and [Blind] 50%) 4x per-day, Last Waltz ([Stop]) 4x per-day, Mincing Minuet (x2 Damage, to all foes) 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (7) (7)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 665 D
Strength 30 C
Agility 23 D
Intelligence 32 C
Endurance 26 C
Luck 15 C
Hit Rate 95 +2/level
Magic Defense 106 +2/level

Name Fay and May Long-leaf, Age 31, Gunner-RW level 30 / (Damage: 45 / Hit Rate: 6x75 / Defense: 33) Weapon: [Pistols x2 (25D-10Hit)]/Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Duel Pistol, Elemental Shot / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (8) (7) (6) (6) (5) (3)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 340 D
Strength 23 C
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 25 C
Endurance 16 C
Luck 21 C
Hit Rate 65 +2/level
Magic Defense 78 +2/level

Name Elena Tempest, Age 222, Machinist-LK level 50 / (Damage: 66 / Hit Rate: 6x167/ Defense: 49) Weapon: [Pistol (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Aim (x3 damage plus [Slow 2]), Call Airstrike, Rapid Repair / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1542 A
Strength 69 A
Agility 41 B
Intelligence 36 F
Endurance 28 C
Luck 32 C
Hit Rate 157 +3/level
Magic Defense 162 +3/level

Name Sin Tempest, Age 42, Paladin-LK level 48 / (Damage: 99 / Hit Rate: 6x181/ Defense: 51) Weapon: [Sunblade] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Nurse ([Esuna] and [Heal 3]) 4x per-day, Saint Cross ([Holy]) 4x per-day, Parley (Force Foe to Flee-Leave), Holy Blade (Single Strike Deals Holy Damage x3 of weapon) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1471 A
Strength 67 A
Agility 35 B
Intelligence 22 F
Endurance 31 C
Luck 35 C
Hit Rate 151 +3/level
Magic Defense 156 +3/level
Name Lacy Nine-heavens, Age 184, Summoner-WW level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 2x49 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Summons: (3/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] /  Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Holy] [Life 2] [NulAll] / Lev 9- [Reflect] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)
Attribute Start Growth
HP 594 C
Strength 25 D
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 40 B
Endurance 31 D
Luck 21 D
Hit Rate 49 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Vivian Nine-hells, Age 240, Summoner-BW level 45 / (Damage: 44 / Hit Rate: 3x84 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claws] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Leather Cap] / Summons: (3/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Fog] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Lev 9- [Meteor] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 521 D
Strength 22 F
Agility 22 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 24 F
Luck 24 F
Hit Rate 48 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Lily Tempest, Age 174, Summoner-WW level 48 / (Damage: 31/ Hit Rate: 2x52 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] /Armor: [White Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (4/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [NulAll] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 787 C
Strength 25 D
Agility 28 D
Intelligence 51 B
Endurance 36 D
Luck 25 D
Hit Rate 52 +1/level
Magic Defense 115 +2/level

 

 

 

 

(A/N Just click on the spell name to link you to my site I use for the story.)

Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Bolt1 Black 1 100 gil 20 +96 One foe - Lightning BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire1 Black 1 100 gil 20 +96 One foe - Fire BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Focus1 Black 1 100 gil - +115 One foe - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Sleep1 Black 1 100 gil - +96 All foes Sleep Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fog Black 2 400 gil - +96 All foes Darkness Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Ice1 Black 2 400 gil 40 +96 One foe - Ice BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Slow1 Black 2 400 gil - +115 All foes - Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Steel Black 2 400 gil - - One ally - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Bind Black 3 1,500 gil - +115 One foe Paralysis Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Bolt2 Black 3 1,500 gil 60 +96 All foes - Lightning BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire2 Black 3 1,500 gil 60 +96 All foes - Fire BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Focus2 Black 3 1,500 gil - +115 All foes - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Haste Black 4 4,000 gil - - One ally - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Ice2 Black 4 4,000 gil 80 +96 All foes - Ice BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Muddle Black 4 4,000 gil - +115 All foes Confusion Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Sleep2 Black 4 4,000 gil - +115 One foe Sleep - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire3 Black 5 8,000 gil 100 +96 All foes - Fire BM, BW, RM, RW
Poison Black 5 8,000 gil - +103 All foes KO Poison BM, BW, RW
Slow2 Black 5 8,000 gil - +115 One foe - - BM, BW, RM, RW
Warp1 Black 5 8,000 gil - - - - - BW, RW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Bolt3 Black 6 20,000 gil 120 +96 All foes - Lightning BM, BW, RW
Quake Black 6 20,000 gil - +103 All foes KO Earth BM, BW
Reaper Black 6 20,000 gil - +96 One foe KO Death BM, BW
Stun Black 6 20,000 gil - - One foe Paralysis Status BM, BW
Blind Black 7 45,000 gil - - One foe Darkness Status BM, BW
Break Black 7 45,000 gil - +115 One foe Stone Poison BW
Ice3 Black 7 45,000 gil 140 +96 All foes - Ice BM, BW, RW
Saber Black 7 45,000 gil - - Caster - - BW
Banish Black 8 60,000 gil - +100 All foes KO Time BW
Doom Black 8 60,000 gil - - One foe KO Death BW
Flare Black 8 60,000 gil 200 +137 All foes - - BW
Stop Black 8 60,000 gil - +107 All foes Paralysis Time BW
Blink White 1 100 gil - - Caster - - Kn, RW, WM, WW
Cure1 White 1 100 gil 16 - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia1 White 1 100 gil 40 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Shld1 White 1 100 gil - - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Invis1 White 2 400 gil - - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Lamp White 2 400 gil - - One ally Darkness - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
NulBolt White 2 400 gil - - All allies - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Silence White 2 400 gil - +115 All foes Mute Status Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Cure2 White 3 1,500 gil 33 - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia2 White 3 1,500 gil 80 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Heal1 White 3 1,500 gil 12 - All allies - - WM, WW
NulFire White 3 1,500 gil - - All allies - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Esuna White 4 4,000 gil - - One ally Poison - RM, RW, WM, WW
Fear White 4 4,000 gil - +96 All foes - Status WM, WW
NulIce White 4 4,000 gil - - All allies - - RM, RW, WM, WW
Vox White 4 4,000 gil - - One ally Mute - RW, WM, WW
Cure3 White 5 8,000 gil 66 - One ally - - RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia3 White 5 8,000 gil 120 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Heal2 White 5 8,000 gil 24 - All allies - - WM, WW
Life1 White 5 8,000 gil - - One ally KO - RW, WM, WW
Invis2 White 6 20,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Shld2 White 6 20,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Stona White 6 20,000 gil - - One ally Stone - WM, WW
Warp2 White 6 20,000 gil - - - - - RW, WW
Cure4 White 7 45,000 gil - - One ally All but KO and Stone - WW
Dia4 White 7 45,000 gil 160 +107 All foes - - WW
Heal3 White 7 45,000 gil 48 - All allies - - WM, WW
NulMgc White 7 45,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Dispel White 8 60,000 gil - +137 One foe - - WW
Holy White 8 60,000 gil 160 +137 All foes - - WW
Life2 White 8 60,000 gil - - One ally KO - WW
NulAll White 8 60,000 gil - - One ally - - WW
[collapse]

 

 

If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

      Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters!

35