Chapter 0 Flashbacks
88 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~First Flashback~

As usual, the smiling sun was warming through the tall and dense trees. The leaves were unstoppably rustling… all because of the uncaring and carefree wind. But the little teenager was running with all her energy while cursing the Bot-Follower. Damn test! 

Very soon she was caught by an illogical and too fast Bot-Follower.

She was doomed to be caught with her speed!

The simulation ended.


~Second Flashback~

“Welcome to the Second Edition of the Coronation. This time the winners of the year are…” a joyous man evilly claimed. Surrounding in circle the high benches were full of solemn people. Whenever he shouted the name, along with the title, of someone, a heroic and impressive holographic picture of someone would appear in front of each row. 

Finally, it was the Second Princess’ turn. An indifferent woman with a cool pose flashed on the invisible and untouchable screen. Even the ex teenager stared at it in awe.


~Third Flashback~

The mutated monster familiarly looked at the King who has always been coronated from the First Edition. The King’s cold gaze was crushing the mutated monster senses already, but it continued to plead with its dark and scary eyes. 

The woman beside the King was more strongly hostile towards the mutated monster. She was the first one to strike the killing blow, while shouting: “YOU DESERVE IT! FILTHY CREATURE!”

But the mutated monster still unwillingly survived and escaped.

2