Chapter Four – Accepting this new life
554 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TO BE REBORN, TO LET YOURSELF DIE, TO RECEIVE THE NEW, TO EMPTY YOURSELF OF THE OLD, TO DISCOVER NEW WORLDS, TO RELEASE THE ALREADY KNOWN.

.

I wanted to wake up, I wanted to know what happened after that incandescent light, I remember my father's farewell when my mother did that great ritual, how that entity agreed to get us out of there, and how mom covered our eyes and after that it was just darkness, I feel like I'm floating in nothing, my body is relaxed but rarely tired too, I think about why I can't wake up and come to the conclusion that possibly my body is adapting to this new place that our mother brought us to and possibly my sister is the same.

What hurt me was not being able to say goodbye to my mother I couldn't see her one last time, hear her voice, see her smile, her beautiful eyes, nothing I just couldn't do any of that.

I wanted to cry I had just had a wonderful mother and I lost her, but I know I had no choice was that, or die in Konoha.

I ask all the Gods that my parents are well, wherever they have gone after their death.

I know that as an older sister, I will have to take care of my sister, the funny thing about this is that I still don't know her name and mine, and I don't know where we are, what if my mother couldn't put us in good hands? No, I trust her and I know she would have done the impossible to put us safe before she died.

After a good time wandering in my thoughts, I feel that my body responds to me again, I try to move more, and with some effort, I can open my eyes, I see a great ceiling above, I try to move my head but I can't, where I'm, I'm starting to feel scared.

What place is this?

My body reacts like a baby would and I start to cry, maybe someone will hear me and come see me, so I'll know where I am, I want to know where my sister is, maybe she's by my side but I couldn't see her at all.

I feel that I am carried carefully, hearing the voice of a woman who asks me to calm down.

'Don't ask me to calm down woman, you don't see that I'm scared' - I thought getting more upset.

I hear again that they are telling me that everything will be fine and I feel that there are rocking me carefully, unconsciously it reminds me of my mother, and there is the desire to cry even more, I know that I am an adult and I should not be in this state, but my emotions are stronger and I still don't have full control of my body.

I open my eyes and try to calm down and focus on the person holding me, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Was that my mom?

I thought I had lost her, she looked at her more closely and I realize that she is not my mother, she is a woman very similar to her, who is that woman, I see that she smiles at me when I calm down and she speaks to me again.

??? - "Hello my little girl, I see that you have woken up scared, calm down I promise you that everything will be fine, will you be hungry?, maybe that's why you were crying" - She commented speaking to her with affection.

'Who was that woman?'

And now that I think about it, I'm hungry, I was going to cry again to say yes that way, but a male voice interrupted me from throwing a tantrum for being hungry.

??? - "Sulpicia dear, have the girls woken up yet? Oh, I see that it was only one, I already ordered them to buy everything for them, taking advantage of the fact that there is no sun, it was a good time" - Said the man approaching.

So that woman's name is Sulpicia, that name sounds familiar to me, I move my head as best I can to have that man in my field of vision and I swear that now I will die of an attack.

'FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE GODS, IS THIS SERIOUS? FATE ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME? FIRST IT WAS NARUTO'S WORLD AND NOW YOU'RE SENDING ME TO TWILIGHT! I WANT TO DIE AGAIN'

In front of me was the leader of the Volturi clan, my mother left us at the hands of vampires!!

This is a bad joke of life, now we are their daughters?

They will take care of us, I suppose she left us in their hands because Sulpicia who I just now realize is Aro's wife, is damn identical to her, no, maybe it was for something else, for now, I will behave as a baby should and see what happens in this place.

I was so lost in my ramblings that I didn't realize they were looking at me in astonishment.

I looked at them again.

'What? I have monkeys on my face or what, have they never seen a baby'

The woman's voice answered my question, although, in reality, it left me with many more.

Sulpicia - "Her hair just changed? Is this what the book was talking about? That her hair would constantly change color?" - She asked looking at Aro who still hadn't stopped observing the girl.

'How did I change my hair color? My hair is black, it can't be any other color, what are they talking about, what book are they talking about!!' - I was getting desperate.

Aro - "I guess that's it, in the book it said that her mother was such a metamorphmagus and that the girls were too and that as they grew they would master it better" - He commented looking at the baby.

'WHAT!!!? I am a metamorphmagus, I never knew that, she always was with black hair, but if what they say is real, it means that she could dominate it and hide it, will we have hair like rainbow vomit until we know how to control it? Someone help me'

I wanted to cry again so much information will hurt my head.

.

Narrator

The couple saw how the now brown-haired girl would start crying again and Sulpicia hurried to calm her down, they thought she was hungry but they still hadn't arrived with the things and they had nothing, meanwhile both dedicated themselves to admiring the girl who now he held Sulpicia's finger tightly.

Sulpicia - "I'm so happy Aro, finally we are parents, I can even imagine how we will teach them to walk, their first words, I want that to happen" - She commented happily to see the baby in her arms.

Her husband just laughed at the euphoria of his beloved, the truth is that he was also anxious about all that. His wife spoke again.

- "We will have to find a way to tell them apart honey, for now, we know that little ___ is the one that changed her hair color to brown and little Hermione still has black hair, but what if they both change to the same color? We won't know which is which" - She began to speak, and she and her husband struck up a conversation about it.

They didn't realize that the baby in their arms was shocked to learn that her name remained the same and that her sister turned out to be nothing more and nothing less than Hermione Granger even though in this life she was never Granger but Uchiha Senju and now possibly Volturi.

She thought that those were all the surprises of the day and she tried to act normal and returned to concentrate on the conversation of those two.

Aro - "We'll find a solution to that dear for now we're lucky that they both have a different hair color don't you think" - He commented while taking the baby's hand.

The baby squeezed his finger and both adults smiled at that, suddenly they were interrupted by Jane and Alec who brought everything that Aro asked to buy, so he stayed with the baby and Sulpicia dedicated herself to going to prepare the bottles for both of them, in case her sister woke up, being accompanied by a happy Jane and a happy Alec to be able to help their mistress with things for her future little sisters, that is if their masters would allow it.

Aro dedicated himself to seeing the baby that he now had in his arms and was surprised to see that he couldn't see her life just as it happened with her mother.

Aro - "Calm down, little one, I know we are strangers to you and we will also be strangers to your sister, but I want you to know that we were chosen by your mother's magic to be able to take care of you, I know you don't understand me now, but in the future, we will talk about this with you and the great sacrifice that your parents made for you, your dad left us a diary with many written things to know how to take care of you until you can start your ninja training" - Aro continued speaking, without being aware that the baby did understand him.

She also understood why they were there, it was because of her mother's magic, if her mother trusted them, then she would too, and she mentally thanked her father for creating that damn diary as a guide, on the other hand, she was surprised from how the vampire spoke to her, it wasn't cold, nor with a desire for power, rather it was with some affection.

So Aro continued talking to the baby as if she understood him, although in reality that was what she did, until Sulpicia returned with the things for the babies and, taking her carefully, dedicated herself to giving her the bottle, which the baby gladly accepted, and just as she thought about it after a while, her sister woke up, but Aro wasn't there, he had to go talk to his brothers, so she was saved by the fact that Atheodora and Didime went to see her at that time and helped her with the other baby.

The days went by and the girls' room had already been decorated, and to the surprise of both Aro and his brothers, the ones who asked to do it were the boys from the Guard, since they wanted to be the older brothers and sisters of the babies, Seeing that there was no problem with this, Aro and Sulpicia decided to let the boys do the room and love the girls as sisters.

The problem returned when ______ changed her hair to black again, making the girls identical and with no way of recognizing them but Sulpicia was not a good mother for nothing, she knew that _____ was a few inches taller than Hermione, that was the only difference when they were like this, or when they changed the color of their eyes but not their hair, this fact was a complete surprise for everyone, then they only differentiated them when they changed their hair.

Hermione accepted the change well after all she didn't remember anything of everything that happened, and ____, she ended up accepting that new family that her mother chose for them.

She accept Aro as a father and Sulpicia showed love for her and the wives of the other brothers also loved her and pampered them a lot.

She knew that her father left a written diary with a lot of information about ninjas and wizards and that there were also scrolls that would only be opened when they were 3 years old.

This is the age where, according to what she remembers, the Hyuga began to train children, and she assumed that the Senju and Uzumakis did the same at that age, after remembering and thinking that, she wants to get to 3 years old quickly to be able to learn everything together with Hermione, she wanted to see that new image of her, a ninja Hermione is not seen every day.

Her new mother along with her aunts and sisters did not stop taking pictures of them and talked about making them a painting to put them in the castle, she did not pay much attention to those things.

She was more entertained by playing fights with Hermione, who curiously was always the one who started them and it amused her to play that until someone always came to separate them and laugh when they found them like that.

Did no one understand that they were already starting their ninja training?

The months went by and the adoration for the girls grew even more, and the pranks did not wait when they learned to crawl they were everywhere.

Aro, Marco, and Caio were greatly amused when they witnessed a flash of accidental magic from the girls that turned Felix and Dimitri's hair various colors, and to their relief, it was gone after two days.

One morning Sulpicia went to her baby's room and saw that Hermione had brown hair this time and ____ had kept it black so she decided to dress them in something similar as she thought it was adorable when they were dressed alike so she dressed _____ in a little pink dress and some little shoes and made two little ponytails in her black hair.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f675749524774624e444a347877673d3d2d313236333635333137362e313730666132663064663862356332653436303232353839383138342e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

While Hermione wore a white blouse and a little pink dress like her sister and tied her hair in a black bow.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4f78586a2d5f484c6b52474a76413d3d2d313236333635333137362e313730666133326334633338393736383734363634363338303632332e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

Once the girls were tidied up she managed to take them both in her arms and set off to the kitchen to feed them, soon the girls would be 1 year old and she wanted to do something for them to let them know that they had a birthday celebration, she was so happy to be able to do all that, she was always grateful for the opportunity she was given, and to be able to have two beautiful daughters whom she loved very much.

Once inside the kitchen which they had to create for the girls, she sat them in the little chairs and dedicated herself to preparing their bottle and porridge for them, while the girls watched her move attentively, minutes later Didime and Atheodora arrived and they helped her prepare everything faster and fed the girls who gladly allowed themselves to be pampered by the women present.

Her brothers were not there because they went to do a mission that Aro entrusted to them, so they did not see them that morning.

The women took the girls to the throne room where the men lay talking in front of a table when they approached when they saw that Aro had Hiro's Diary in his hands and he translated everything important to his brothers and they transcribed everything into another book but now in a language that everyone understood, they stopped what they were doing when they noticed the presence of the women.

Aro took one of the girls in his arms and she smiled at him making him smile too.

Atheodora - "What exactly are you doing?" - She asked looking at the books scattered on the throne table.

Aro - "I translated the diary for them and so we made a guide to everything related to ninjas and in another book about magic, we also learned that unconsciously or not when you use chakra and transform it into some element you say words in between but they are in Japanese so I deduce that we will all have to learn that language and teach the girls that and several more to prevent."

And so, seeing the pros and cons, they all agreed to learn the Japanese language and better understand the blessed Justus of that book, and so the day passed between talks about what to do with what the guide said and the topic of the birthday of the girls and as Sulpicia suggested, they would have a party among them to celebrate that day as a family because even the other vampires from other clans did not know of the existence of the girls and they preferred it that way.

10