BIRTH OF THE SHADOW ASSASIN
205 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A sudden, cold splash of water is what woke me up.

As I quickly regained consciousness, the icy water dripping down my face sent me shivering as the drip continued.

Blinking rapidly, I took in my surroundings as memories of how I had ended up here flooded back into my mind.

I was lying on a luxurious, plush bed.

Panic surged through me as I realized both of my hands and feet were tightly bound apart.

I desperately pulled at the restraints, but the damn things held firm.

My thoughts were running wild with fear and uncertainty.

Was it too late? Had the red woman already raped me and given birth to the shadow? All this uncertainty made me tug even more desperately at my restraints.

Just as frustration began to consume me, a voice cut through the air, sending shivers down my spine.

It was the bitch herself; from the looks of it, she had been standing behind the bed watching my futile attempts. She towered over me, her fiery red robes contrasting against the darkness of the room. Her eyes were gleaming with an unsettling mix of determination and impatience.

"Let me go, you witch?" I managed to stammer, my voice trembling with both fear and anger.

The red priestess chuckled softly, her voice laced with a sinister tone.

"It's useless to fight my prince," she said calmly, her voice carrying an air of authority that made me shudder.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up, but impatience got the better of me."

She slowly circled the bed, her eyes running over my body before she placed the jug of water on a bedside table and then came to sit next to me.

She seemed to sense my worry because that bewitching smile was back on her face.

"Relax. I could have helped myself when you were unconscious, but that is not noble, is it now?" She inquired with amusement in her eyes.

Her long finger began running from my chest as she slowly descended. I could feel tingly sensations running through my body as my heart began running faster and the monster I had modified began to react.

'No, hell no, there was no way I was going to be aroused by my potential murderer', and what is worse, to father a shadow assassin that could potentially be used against me!

but even as I tried to fight it, I could feel a warmth encroaching on my groin as my member slowly began to stiffen.

'Stay down boy, you have to stay down !'

I mentally pleaded with my organ, which now seemed to have a life of its own.

The priestess's smile widened even further.

"Oh dear, you do realize that what you are fighting is a chance most men would kill for," she said as she grinned evilly.

I wanted to tell her that this was a chance that 'she' was willing to kill for seeing how she eyed the semi-erect thing, or I could tell her that those men willing to kill for her would soon die anyhow, but of course, I told her none of these things.

All my feeble strength was being directed toward not getting aroused, and it was proving to be a demanding task.

However, I remember someone in the modern world saying that sex was all a matter of brain stimulation.

So desperate as I was, I quickly created a scary monster face for the being I was about to father. I closed my eyes and imagined an old, wrinkled, and foul-smelling witch straddling me, and lo and behold, the big madman went back to sleep like a deflating balloon.

'Thank God for the many hours of listening to small talks'.

A laugh echoed through the room, and I opened my eyes to find the priestess staring down at me.

"You are good at exercising restraint; I will give you that." The woman chuckled as she stood up. "However, I do not use any sort of charm to keep me young; I am only 26, you know," she said as her hand reached and pulled at the lace that held her robe on her chest.

I knew I should look away, but I didn't know whether it was her spell or the spell that any naked woman holds over a man. Try as I might, I could not tear away my eyes as I watched the red robe fall.

Now she stood before me in all her naked glory, and God, she was a feast for the eyes. It did not even take much effort, you know. just the sight of the swollen pebble-like nipples on her two full breasts, and my monster finally succumbed.

It shot up like a firefighter's hosepipe, eliciting a laugh of satisfaction from the red woman.

"That's a good boy," she mused as she climbed the bed. I knew at this point that there was nothing more I could do.

However, I still had the satisfaction of knowing she would not have an easy time. There was no chance that she would fit the monster into her orifice.

This was when I realized just how much I had tampered with the damn thing when I restored it after Darth Vader had burned it off. It was now an 11-inch pole with the girth of a normal adult wrist.

Luck, however, was nowhere on my side. With a smooth swing, she straddled herself across me and smoothly guided the monster in.

holy flames! ...what the hell? What I had thought to be an impossible feat was happening right in front of my eyes.

Slowly, the entire length of it smoothly disappeared inside her body, and she breathed in ecstasy.

"You are...umm, largely...aah!... blessed, my prince," she stutters with her eyes closed before beginning to jump on me.

On my part, I was on another plane of existence. I knew for once that the ecstasy I was feeling was beyond normal sexual pleasure, and I was certain that it was not because of the long dry spell that I had sustained since arriving here. No, this was more. It was like the woman was reaching out to a higher power to bolster the experience.

I couldn't help wondering whether this was the same feeling that Gendry Baratheon had gotten from Melisandre.

The moaning and sighs of pleasure went on for quite a while. The red woman fell twice on my chest in a body-shuddering orgasm, yet even though my body was sweating profusely, I could feel I was nowhere near my climax.

and this was my weapon.

She could rape me all she wanted. I mean, it was a win for me. However, she needed my seed to sire the shadow, and that was something I was not giving.

After two more climaxes rocked her body, the priestess fell on my chest, exhausted. Sweat was trickling down her brows, and veins had tightened on her neck. Her body was shuddering, and I felt a warm trickle hit my chest.

Lord, she was fucking crying—quite literally!

Slowly, she lifted her face, and I confirmed my suspicion that the priestess was crying.

Then, tossing her hair back, she resumed pumping herself on me, but this time I could feel that her strength was fading.

"Cum already, you fool... Please let go... I am begging you!" she yelled as she began slapping me on the face.

I would not budge, however. I was not giving in, and after a few minutes of her futile pleading, she reached the same conclusion.

She suddenly stopped, and her face became stern. Closing her eyes, she began chanting in rapid Valyrian as she continued pumping up and down.

I did not need to be told what was about to happen because I felt it the moment the red amulet that was dancing on her chest glowed up.

The pleasure suddenly intensified; it was like volts of electricity were being driven inside me. Suddenly, I could no longer withhold, and with a frustrated scream that echoed through the room, I let go.

I shot what could only be equated to a stream of water. One thing was for sure: if she was not conceiving the shadow, she would still be swollen anyway.

By now, she had also reached her fifth orgasm. and this was in fact, the worst compared to the previous ones because the screech she gave was intense. This time she was wriggling on my chest as if possessed by the very demon she wished to bring to life.

I could tell she was on the verge of unconsciousness.

That is when I spotted my opportunity. To me, all appeared to be lost now; however, my mind had already calmed down, and as the woman shook on top of my chest, I opened my mouth and bit the red amulet from her.

She did not seem to notice; she was still regaining her calm, and a few minutes later, she lifted herself from me. I was surprised to note that not a drop leaked from her.

It was then that the evil process began taking place right in front of me.

I watched in horror as the red priestess' belly swelled before my eyes, growing larger and larger with each passing moment. The once slender figure now appeared as if she were ready to give birth. She reached toward the far wall of the room and squared her body, contorted by the weight of an unseen force within.

Her skin stretched taut against the bulging mass, veins pulsating beneath the surface like a network of dark rivers. The room felt heavy with anticipation as if time itself had slowed down to witness this grotesque transformation.

I could not tear my gaze away from her abdomen, transfixed by the unnatural sight unfolding before me. I was waiting to see the malevolent entity that I had helped bring to the world.

The red priestess winced in pain, clutching at her swollen belly. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead, mingling with a mix of fear and determination etched across her face. She gasps for breath, each inhalation strained and labored.

Then Suddenly, a cloud of smoke-like substance began flowing from her. Streams and streams of it emerged and proceeded to circle the room while the woman screamed until the last bit had left her and her slender frame was back.

The cloud then began gathering in front of the lady, and by now I knew I was a dead man. I watched helplessly as the smoke took the shape of something resembling a monstrous ape.

'May the force save me tonight.' I swear if it did, I would take some manner of offering to Croscant. I don't give a damn if I have to face the murderous Vader or not. At this point, the red priestess made Vader seem like a toddler whose only harm was tantrums. If I had to choose, I would take Vader anytime. Well, that is, if there was no third choice that didn't involve either.

 

read ahead on my p@treon BELOW, [email protected]/realmsinus

6