Chapter 1
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The alarm goes off at exactly 6:45 am waking Hani out of her dream…

 

"Man...it happened again," Hani said as she rubbed her eyes.

 

"Why does he manage to always invade my dreams"

 

Hani threw the bed comforter off her body causing the wintery air to attack her skin. After moving to Seoul six months ago with her sisters, she landed a job at one of the top advertising agencies. Her sister Bae Seo works as a really talented photographer at a big magazine and her youngest Yune just started her freshman year at a top University.

 

Coming here she never thought this extremely cold weather would be something she wouldn't be able to get used to. Hani stood up grabbed her favorite Tokyo ghoul hoodie and made her way to her closet.

 

"I have no idea what I should wear today but I'm definitely going for cute," she said as she rummaged through her clothes.

 

Hani picked a turquoise blouse a heather grey skirt with her black leggings and Heather grey ankle boots. She showered quickly and got ready. Looking at herself in the mirror she screams as loud as she could.

 

"Fighting!"

 

Hani grabbed her coat, scarf, bag, and phone and headed out the door. As she was walking out of the building her phone rings. " HEY MAMA" a familiar ringtone that always gets her bouncing every time. Although she knows she should answer, it's still hard to tear herself away from the glorious downbeat. Reluctantly Hani finally pulls herself away and answers

 

"Yeoboseo" Hani said lightly into the phone amazed at just how clearly she can see her breath

 

"Hani are you coming in early" a loud voice laced with excitement came booming in from the other side.

 

Hani knew it was none other than her friend Sooyoung. She met Sooyoung six months ago the first day she arrived at the company. The small woman was in charge of showing Hani around and getting her acclimated to the office. Her short stature, cat-like eyes, adorable chubby cheeks and her ability to turn anything slightly dirty won Hani over. So from that day forward, they became friends.

 

"Soo I'm on my way but, I'm stopping at the coffee shop first do you want your usual?" Hani replied

 

"Of course, I want my usual I'm a creature of habit there's no sense of changing up now especially on a day like this!" Sooyoung yelled

 

"What's so important about today," asked Hani sorta afraid of the answer.

 

Since curiosity has fully taken over her sensibility she threw caution to the cold wind that was currently hitting her in the face.

 

"Nooooo questions!!!” Solo yelled. ”Just get here as soon as you can and don't forget my whipped cream or ill whip you," Sooyoung said slyly

 

"Soo, of course, I would never forget, cause we don't want a replay of what happened last time,” Hani answered.  ”I still can't get the confetti out of all my shoes and my fish can't look you in the eyes anymore," Hani said with a weak laugh.

 

They said their goodbyes and Hani walked into the coffee shop. She loved this shop it was filled with such a tranquil atmosphere. There were calming tones of paint on the wall with pictures of some of her favorite idols. Lowly you could hear playing Lucky J's "No love". People sipping their coffee and reading their books; this was a place hani truly enjoyed.

 

Lip singing her way to the counter, Hani places her order. Keeping her word she remembers the whipped cream along with her boss's order.

 

She grabs her order and starts to head out the door when her phone rings again.

 

"HEY MAMA"

 

Again she starts to rhythmically move to the beat until she looks down and sees who it is…

 

"Good-morning my lovelies" hani said brightly through the phone to her sisters

 

"Morning twinnie" Yune yawned

 

"Jibooty" Bae Seo eked out

 

"We called to ask if you're coming by later or did you forget about our weekly dinner night," Yune said sluggishly through a yawn

 

"No, I didn't forget" hani laughed. "I'll be there but, I swear if you try to make me drink again I'm leaving," hani said with a stern voice

 

"Aww come on Hope of dope that sugabetes coma wasn't that bad" Bae Seo and Yune laughed

 

"Wasn't that bad!!” Hani questioned in a angry tone. ”I said some incoherent things and I'm pretty sure I made a complete fool of myself," Hani said sounding defeated.

 

"Ok twinnie we promise no soju tonight". Yune promised

 

"Tonight" Yune laughed out.

 

"You know what I'm getting off this phone before I call y'all something. Yune go back to having pervy dreams about Yoongi. And Bae Seo you go back to making edits of Joonie. I gotta get to work" Hani laughed as she stopped in front of her work building

 

"Their not all pervy" Yune mumbles under her breath just enough for them to hear

 

The other two sisters broke out into laughter

 

"Its taco-k Yune we know how you like to overdose on yoongis Suga packets," Bae Seo said trying to reassure the youngest.

 

"Ok ok I'm at work now I gotta go,” Hani announced.  ”Yune get and get to class.”  Hani laughed.  ”And Bae Seo those pictures aren't going to take themselves," Hani said trying to sound somewhat adult-like.

 

"Ok twinnie see you tonight...love you" Yune replied

"Namdaddy...hope of dope….jams" Bae Seo replied

 

"Love you guys too" Hani answered as she hung up.

As you have probably already picked up this fic is meant to be a little funny. Also the character Bae Seo may speak weird, it's because she's speaking in puns. You will get more of these as the fic progresses. I'm pretty sure by this you can probably tell who my bias is right?

0