The breeding Lair
122 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a rather short sleep Emilia finally woke up.

She saw the first hobgobrons the lair.

They were all pent up, but looked forward to have their way with females.

Emilia, including other ones, stood up, and welcomed them with open arms. Her daily routine with her jailers had begun.

How long has it been since her village was attacked and its population brought to this hellish place?

She didn't know. Nor did she care.

She stopped doing that for a long time.

At first, most of her colleagues thought that the hero would one day come and save them.

She heard the tales of the warrior chosen by the Goddess from another world, who would one day finally bring piece and prosperity to this world.

She heard tales of him and his comrade's fighting legions of orocs, how he managed to wrestle an ogor in an arm fight, of his battle with a vampire lord, and out drinking a dwarf in their drinking game.

He is said to be the most beautiful men this world had ever seen, the friend of paladins and teacher of braves.

And his party members were among the best of the best.

Laria Frayian, the Wizard princess of the colleges of magic, who is said to be as beautiful as the sky.

The golden Knight, Amelia, who is said to be an incredible beauty, but hid it under her golden armor. Her power rivaled that of a paladin, and the rival to the hero himself.

Shaten, the black-hooded shadowy figure, who was said to be the deadliest assassin in the world, as he never failed his target.

Malenia, the burning sword of the emperor, who joined the hero's party under the will of the emperor, to aid him in the defeat of the dark powers of the north. Her hair is said to be as crimson as the blood of her enemies.

Fasha, the Ranger. Her mastery over the bow and arrow matched the wood elves, and her arrow are said to hit as silent as the wind, and as deadly as a sword.

There were others, but these were the most important.

Emilia never thought of the Hobgobrons as an actual threat.

These green-skinned ugly monsters made frequent attempts of raiding her village. But they were pushed back every time.

Green skin, ugly deformed faces, which had long ears and a spiked nose.

And on top of that, the boned spikes that grew on their backs. If they were to stand next to a human, then they would be up to his shoulder.

For the first eighteen years of her life, she never thought of them as a threat.

They were quick, and surprisingly smart, but still, easy manageable if ready.

Before that day, the biggest amount of Hobgobrons that ever attacked the village was about 30.

It was at a full moon, and they managed to kill 5 warriors that time.

But that didn't change the fact that they were massacred.

But a month later, on the same moon, they were the one to be massacred.

But then, that day arrived.

Before her eyes, a horde of monsters and metal abominations came into the village. Most of the warriors were shot down buy these iron shooting beasts, or killed by the overwhelming number of Hobgobrons and their beasts.

The houses burned down, the Warriors killed, slashed, squashed and even burned.

As the villagers? The men and boys were brought into the mines, where they worked for the dwaren, the masters of the hobgobrons.

As for the women? They were brought here, with the sole purpose of giving birth to hobgobrons.

Every night these green monsters would come to them, and rape them.

It didn't matter how much they struggled. As the hobgobrons didn't seem to care about making more of their kind. They used every hole they pleased, and if there wasn't enough females for them, they would just make more holes into the poor women. They relished in inflicting pain on their victims, and disobedience allowed them to torture their victims.

Her aunt, who bit out the member of one particular hobgobron, ended with him ripping part of her spine out of her back and getting it forcefully put through her mouth.

She died not long after out of blood loss.

Emilia's friend, who she often played with during her childhood, ended getting her face being ripped out by an adult hobgobron who she once gave birth to, who refused to let anyone of his brethren laying a hand on his mother, so he killed her.

He then got shortly killed by other hobgobrons.

Emilia realized during her time here, that hobgobrons were especially cruel towards other hobgobrons.

When a hobgobron refused to let another hobgobron have a part, he would then get killed by the hobgobrons that were behind him.

In fact, she finally realized why they have spikes growing out of their backs. It was to prevent backstabbing.

Those Hobgobrons that survived the longest not only were larger that they younger ones, but they also had an incredible number of scars on their back, and far bigger and stronger spikes.

The Hobgobrons brought new women to this lair almost every day. Not only humans, but also dwarfs, elves, beastkin, haflings, and even female gobrons.

At first Emilia thought it to be strange that the hobgobrons would bring their cousin to this place, but Gharla, one of the female gobrons, explained that the other green-skin were at war with their cousins, and that all gobrons, including ocrons, made an oath that they would wipe out the hobgobrons completely.

From what Emilia found out, the reason for the conflict was that in the battle against the dwaren, which if won would have ended with the extinction of the dwaren, the hobgobrons betrayed the greenskins, turning the battle in the favor of the dwaren.

Emilia realized that even greenskins, who often fought the other races in numerous occasions, had something with the in common.

And now Emilia was the only survivor from Taria, her village.

She couldn't explain how she survived all this, but she did.

She gave birth to almost one hundred hobgobrons, and even now, while being used by three, had many more in her belly.

She would give birth to them in a few hours. She knew this out of experience.

And she was right. When pleasuring many new hobgobrons, she gave birthed five more hobgobrons.

When she gave birth to her first child, she wanted to end herself. She didn't want to birth monsters. She was about to get married, and wanted to live with her future husband.

But then she had to give birth to more, impregnated again, including her own children, and give birth again. That was the routine.

Her newly birthed children then started to move, and as if instinctively, went out of the lair.

But only three of them left. The other two died.

Emilia took them in.

And brought the corpses to a burning place where her acquaintances made a fire place.

They cooked the corpses of those that didn't survive, not only those of hobgobrons, but also those of humans.

That was the only food they could eat. At first it was disgusting, but after a while, they got used to the taste.

As for the drink the only thing they could drink where the sperm and the urine of the hobgobrons.

The women, including Emilia, knew that they had to eat everything up, as the hobgobrons hate to have corpses in the place.

None of them wanted an angry, rampaging mob of hobgobrons on them anymore. It was already as bad as it was.

After they were done, they sat down, and started praying.

Praying to whatever gods they believed in. It didn't matter from which race, religion, or whatever conflict their ancestor had, they were now together. They prayed together.

They prayed for salvation, and they prayed for being saved.

Emilia prayed to her goddess, and prayed for the hero to save all of them.

Her prayers weren't answered once. It did not matter. She still prayed. She still clung to hope.

1