The past (finale)
1.5k 7 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thinking to himself, he prepared to possibly face off against their entire group.

 

So he made sure they would intervene. During their meal, he made most of them drink a small sleeping potion. It wouldn’t start showing affects until midnight, so that the devil wouldn’t be alarmed.

 

When Syzoth was sure that everyone was asleep, he went towards the tent of the hero.

 

There he listened what was going on.

 

“Eliana, I have a girlfriend. We cant.”

 

“Don’t worry. Listen. I Love You.”

 

“Wha..?”

 

“From the moment I saw you, I knew I wanted to be with you.”

 

“But, still, Ale..”

 

“She knows.”

 

“What?”

 

“She knowns that I love you. She is also fine with me being with you. I don’t care if I am not your favorite girl in your harem, but I am fine as long as I can be with you.”

 

“Harem? PLeaaaase, Elia *hick* Eliana. I don’t have a harem.”

 

“Then why don’t you try making them? Isn’t it what you secretly want?”

 

“Every man would dream of having a harem of beautiful and strong girls. Hoowever I am *Hick* not going to *hick. They are all my friends.”

 

“Don’t you wish to be so much more? I know that they all love you. You should just have your way with them! Come one. Why don’t we try it?”

“But Alexia wont be happy. She is always so jealous when I *Hick* am with other girls. She would always comment that I *hick* don’t love her and…”

 

He didn’t finish his senses, however Syzoth could hear sounds that resembled the sound of two person kissing.

 

They were doing this so lewdly that Syzoth feared that the noise might awake the others any moment.

 

“*Hick* Why did you do that?”

 

“Be honest, You liked it.”

 

“*Hick* True, *Hick* You do kiss better then Alexia *Hick*”

 

“Then what do you think?”

 

“I mean, I am still *Hick* not sure.”

 

“Don’t worry, I can make them all agree with being part of your harem?”

 

“Wha-? Nooooo, nonononono. We * Hick*”

 

“What is it? Come on. Drink a little more of the potion. You will feel better.”

 

“Really? Yeahh.!”

 

Syzoth knew he had to act. Somehow, he had to divide the hero and the devil. As it seemed the hero is most likely already falling into her hand.

 

“Wait, what about Syzoth?”

 

“Why do you care for that lizard? He is nothing like you. He is just a mere alchemist. He should be honored he is even allowed to be a part of your team.”

 

“But it would be quite unfair towards him, don’t you think? *Hick* I mean, I am here having a harem, and he will be just alone. Just there. He saved *Hick saved us multiple times already. I can’t be so ungrateful. What kind of leader would I be?”

“But he is an alchemist. Do you know what I managed to find out?”

 

“What?”

 

“He is making powerful aphrodisiac potions. With it, he goes every night to your girls, makes them drink it, and then has his way with them.”

 

“Wha--?”

 

What the hell is this bitch spouting?

 

Me? Making Aphrodisiacs? Since When? And everynight? For the past 35 years? If that were to be the case, how the fuck is none of them pregnant yet?”

 

“But Eliana, if Syzoth slept with them every day, how is it possible that none of the girls is pregnant?”

 

Yes!! I Knew you weren’t that stupid. Come one! YESS! Let’s see how you manage to respond to this you damn Dev…

 

“I don’t know? He is an Alchemist! Maybe he made potions which made his semen infertile and then capable of disappearing in a few hours!? I don’t know! However, I am sure that he is doing the deed. You most hurry.”

 

“Oh, that *HHick * damn bastard *Hick*”

 

Noooo, think Leon, THINK. When would that be possible?

 

“I will personally go to the king and dem *Hick* demand that he should be no longer *hick* part of my team. If he betrays my trust by sleeping with my girl then I will…”

 

“Girls”

 

“Wha-?”

 

“You meant girls, didn’t you?”

 

“Ähm, yes, girls, exactly! Yes! For touching my friends and defiling them with his ugly seed, he will no longer be part of the team!”

 

Ohh, noooooo.

 

“No, wait, he is still valuable. Come on. All you have to do is make him come here, castrate him, and make him drink this small potion while he looks at me.”

 

“What the *hick*us is this?”

 

“This will make him the most loyal dog on this entire planet to me, I mean us, .. I mean to you!”

 

“Are you sure you want him on our team?”

 

“You’re right about one thing, the reptile still has his value. Come on. Have another sip, and kiss me! Next morning, you know what you must do”

 

“Howeye! I will do that my queen.”

 

Then, from what Syzoth could hear, he heard an intensive licking sound.

And then a big laughter.

 

“YES. Now when the lizard becomes obedient, I will finally be able to become the next supreme ruler of the deviled ones! Oh, how my master will be happy! He will finally adore me more than that idiot Lukas Cypheros! Who cares if he was his first servant!? I am the more loyal one!”

 

That was it. Syzoth had enough of this.

 

Coming out, he pretended to be drunk, and called out.

 

“Eyy *hick* Leon!! You missed a drink!! Come out here you damn *hick* basted!”

 

He went inside the tent, and saw what he thought.

 

Leon, the mighty hero and leader of the party, had his head currently between the legs of Eliana strongly licking something.

 

The woman was shocked for a moment, but then smiled, and made the hero stop.

 

“He is here, just as you called.”

 

“Did I*hick* do that?”

 

“Yes, look at him. He is drunk. You also made it that he thought you hadn’t had a drink. Now, make him drink the potion, and you have won!”

 

Syzoth had to play along. If he were to have a chance of finishing the devil, he needed her to not be on guard.

 

“Come on, *hick* you bastard. You didn’t drink your wwine!”

 

“And you, *hickus* stupid perverted lizard, drink this potion, and think about what you’ve done *Hick*”

 

“What are you talking about? Fine, I gues you are to drunk already if you have such *hick* dreams!”

 

Them exchanged bottle and cup, while chanting on three, and the hero drank his potion.

 

“Wait, *hick* this isn’t wine.”

 

The hero fell down, now dreaming and sleeping without a care in the world.

 

The devil then looked at the reptiloid in front of her, and her face distorted into a big grimace.

 

“You’re game endsss here, you sssshitbitch.”

 

What happened latter wasn’t completely normal.

 

The devil lunged at Syzoth, trying to take the potion out of his hands, while also trying to choke him by his throat.

 

Syzoth didn’t expect such a petit girl to be so. Strong, but just in case he drank a potion which increased his strength by a small margin.

 

He then commanded his tail to slowly come up her from begin, and before she knew, his tail was already around her throat, choking her like a python.

 

The devil stopped her assault on the reptiloid,  she tried to use her arms to get out of the grip, and Syzoth managed to use the moment to take a big breath.

 

Then, he turned her upside down, and now, she was he one lying on the floor while being choked.

 

“Let’ssss sssee what this thing doesss.”

 

To the devils horror, Syzoth used one of his hands to hold her mouth open, while he poured the liquid into the devils mouth.

 

“NOOOO gluck *gluck nooo. Not YOUU. NO nononononononoO. How COULD THISS *GLUck happened?”

 

“Just shut up and go to hell.” Was Syzoth’s only response.

 

Then, he used both of his arms to hold her in plavce, while he decided to end her in a horiific scene.

 

He didn’t know why he decided to do it, but some kind of beastly side pushed him to something he never considered doing.

 

He started to eat her.

 

Chunk after chunk he ripped pieces of flesh out of her still living body. She gave a final screech, until she finally died.

 

However, to Syzoth’s sadness, the hero decided to wake up at that exact moment. Seeng the sight in front of him, he attacked Syzoth without a moment of thought.

 

Syzoth tried to explain things, but he realized that he wouldn’t be able to.

 

The other party members were beginning to wake up, and joining the hero.

 

So Syzoth made the next best thing. He threw down a smoke potion which caused the entire camp be surrounded by a thick smoke, and drinking an invisibility potion shortly after.

 

Then he ran.

 

He just ran and ran and ran.

 

Syzoth knew he couldn’t return. They were all heavily under the control of the now dead devil.

 

 

They may be free now, but he Syzoth knew he couldn’t just stay there.

 

And like this, many years passed.

 

Syzoth ran far enough, wo to be sure that the hero’s party couldn’t find him.

 

He decided to work as an alchemist next to a small village and build a house in the dark forest out of the materials he managed to acquire during his escape and hiding.

 

Thanks to alchemy, he managed to build a truly magnificent mansion in one of the deadliest places of the planet.

 

Then, on his usual hunting day, he found a crystal tomb and.

 

A big knock came on his front door way.

 

And when he opened it, he saw a wet, almost naked, tiefling princess who left a few minutes ago.

41