From the book of Alchemy (Cursed Noxious Mist)
387 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cursed Noxious Mist

Ingredients:

Essence of Rotting Decay
Acrid Sulfur Extract
Stagnant Swamp Water
Putrid Fungus Spores
Shadow of Malevolence

Instructions:

Begin by collecting essence from rotting decay, taking care to capture the foul odor in a sealed container.
Extract acrid sulfur essence from the depths of volcanic caverns, ensuring its pungent potency.
Gather stagnant swamp water from the foulest of marshlands, teeming with noxious gases.
Add putrid fungus spores, taken from the darkest and most loathsome corners of the forest.
Carefully combine the essence of rotting decay, acrid sulfur extract, stagnant swamp water, and putrid fungus spores in a cauldron.
Stir the mixture under the shadow of malevolence, allowing it to ferment in darkness.
Transfer the vile concoction into an ominous, obsidian vial, sealing it tightly to contain its wretched odor.
The Cursed Noxious Mist is now ready to unleash its repulsive aroma upon the world. Use sparingly, for it is a perfume that drives all but the most malevolent souls away.

Description: 

Beware the Cursed Noxious Mist, a vile and repugnant perfume of malevolence. Crafted with the essence of rotting decay, acrid sulfur, and the foul stench of stagnant swamp water, this cursed fragrance is intended to repel rather than attract. A single drop of the Cursed Noxious Mist upon the skin transforms the wearer into an olfactory abomination, causing those nearby to recoil in disgust. It is said that wearing this perfume is a sure way to drive away even the most persistent of admirers and leave a trail of befouled air in one's wake.

5