Author’s Note
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to everyone who has joined me in reading Lavender Girl thus far.

 

Especially to those who have provided supportive reviews, ratings, comments, favorites, and followers who saw something in what I do. Even though I don't know who you are, I want you to know that your support has made me incredibly happy. I've even taken screenshots to celebrate whenever the numbers tick up or when I receive compliments. Your encouragement has been a driving force behind my continued writing.

Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that I'm unable to upload further chapters of Lavender Girl for free due to contracts I've signed with other platforms.

 

However, you can continue reading all 100 episodes of the book on:

 

-WebNovel (if I recall correctly, you can read for free by watching ads, but I apologize for any inconvenience)

-GoodNovel

-Or you can read it all at once with an Inkitt 1-month subscription, which unlocks all the chapters.

(I'm planning an ebook with artwork featuring the main characters for visual aid, but I can't make any promises regarding its release.)

 

Despite these challenges, I hope that those of you who've read Lavender Girl so far have found enjoyment or something in return for your time and the support you've shown.

 

I want to express my deep appreciation for every piece of feedback I've received, whether it's a comment, a thoughtful rating, or a direct message. If you have constructive criticism, please know that I'll gladly take it to heart to improve both Ravyn's future stories and my future works.

 

While it may sound out of place considering the dark tone of the story I write, I'll say it nonetheless:

 

I wish you good health, both physically and mentally, and hope you find happiness that brings a smile to your face every day.

 

To my fellow travelers, whom I've met and connected with through words,

 

Resphere

 

PS. For those who wish to continue their journey, I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters, starting with Chapter 34: 'Decision'.

0