CH9: Steam Time With Lumi <3
453 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smut Warning: Skippable chappy! You have been warned!

Further steam will be exclusive to my Patreon page only.


A shower with Lumi—our relationship was moving a bit faster than what I was used to. Not that I was complaining. I’d take any reason to see her in her birthday suit. She seemed to like being naked around me, in her natural skin, sort of speaking. No clothes, no human disguises. I got accustomed to the real cat ears and cat tail, and how they flickered and sashayed. After our dinner, she walked me to my bathroom, holding my hand down the hallway, where I got to see that furry white tail of hers bounce between her butt dimples.

Seeing Lumi naked was one thing, seeing her naked and wet was another. 

She turned the shower faucet on and stripped, flinging my sweatshirt over her head and onto the tiled floor. Those big jugs sprung over her chest, her fleshy nipples immediately catching my attention. They were nice and stiff, and… lactating? I couldn’t help but stare at how her arousal produced cat milk.

She reached over to the hem of my shirt and undressed me the same. When she got to my belt, Lumi pressed those nursing nipples against my chest as she stared lovingly into my eyes. “I want bragging rights,” she cooed. “Ruby might have been the first to touch them, but I’ll be the first to play with ‘em.”

My pants fell along my ankles, Lumi letting my zipper fly. When my boxers chased them down, Lumi got a glimpse of my semi hard on, her face rosy and mesmerized. “I could see why Ruby got so excited!”

I chuckled. “In a room filled with beautiful girls? I couldn’t help it.”

She sauntered her way over to the shower stall, the glimmer in her eyes begging me to chase her inside. I lingered a bit, taking a moment to watch those steamy water drops brush down her silky white hair and to parts beyond. 

Over every slope along her body, hugging every curve of her skin... 

She was making me harder the longer I stared at her beauty, the shower light making the water on her shine even more. 

What a slippery wet goddess…

She gave me a show, being playful behind that steaming shower door. She raked her fingers down her wet locks and gave me a seductive pose. Her tail laced along her hip and over her chest, cupping the heft of her voluptuous breast. 

All right, enough of the tease. I’m only hurting myself.

I stepped inside with her, closing the door on my way in. The back of my fingers stroked down her cheek, over her collarbone, and back up to her neck, where I stopped to appreciate her beauty.

“I really like you, Lumi.”

“Stop it, master, you’re going to make me blush!”

“I know I’m not much now, but I’m going to protect you. I am a man of my word. You’ll learn to know that much about me.”

“I believe you, Isaac,” she said in a soft voice, drawing herself closer to me. “I don’t need any convincing. I am safe here, in your arms. And it’s the only place I want to be…” 

She gave me a lewd expression, but then Lumi withdrew her intentions. I could tell that she wanted to kiss me, but instead, she reached over for the hair brush and handed it to me.

“Brush, please!”

I chuckled. “All right.” I turned behind her and started from top to bottom. When the soft bristles touched her scalp, I heard more of those purring noises from earlier. I couldn’t see Lumi’s face, but I knew she was melting right now. The subtle shakes, the satisfying purrs, the tense muscles. I admit, pampering her was fun, but after that steamy tease, I thought Lumi had more planned for me.

I couldn’t understand why she was being coy about it all of a sudden. 

Hmm, maybe she wanted me to initiate? I couldn’t see her being bothered about imposing, though. I mean, she knew I liked her. Not to mention, she’d been on top of me naked already.

“This is nice, Lumi,” I whispered.

“It feels nice, master…”

“I bet you’re getting all cross-eyed right now…”

“Mmhmm…”

“I was thinking, there’s more than one way of doing that…” I dropped the brush and pushed her hair aside, giving Lumi a soft kiss along her neck. She gasped, her soft breath trembling at my touch. The scent of vanilla still rolled off her skin, enticing me to venture further. My hand slipped over her belly button and up her chest, where I groped one of her breasts. I had her wet nipple wedged between two fingers, Lumi unable to fight back a raunchy moan as I worked her up. It was a reach, one that served as an invitation. I was hoping she’d loosen up and answer back, instead, she turned around toward me when I stopped. 

“What are you afraid of? You were teasing the hell out of me earlier,” I said with a genuine smile.

She gave me a sorry look. “I guess I’m… afraid, Isaac. Of getting close, only to lose you again.”

My eyes stretched out at her confused. 

“And it’s hard, because I want you. I know it’s not the same you from before but—”

“The me of a previous life failed you, Lumi,” I said, finally accepting what I’d been denying for the last 24 hours. I hadn’t wanted to own up to it, but there was no point in denying who I was anymore. These powers, these urges, this subconscious feeling of regret. The sooner I take it all in, the better it’d be for everyone. “I was supposed to protect my domain. I made a vow, and I broke it. I might be Samael, the prince of darkness, but I don’t remember the Underworld. I see that as a good thing, because I don’t know how I’d be able to live with myself knowing what I did to you.”

“It wasn’t your fault…”

“Doesn’t matter, Lumi. The House of Samael fell because I wasn’t there to support it. But I won’t let that happen again. I’m not going to let those bastards get to you, and I’m not going anywhere.” I cupped her chin with a smile. “Besides, you’re too beautiful to let out of my sight.”

She smiled. “I know you don’t remember me, but the chemistry we had is still the same.”

“So how about you give us a chance? No barricades.”

“Okay, Isaac. I’m not going to worry anymore about losing you. You’re a man of your word, right?”

“Well, I’m a man of many things, but of my word is definitely top three.”

She gave me a bubbly giggle before she used her tail to cup my balls; the wet fur caressing them felt surprisingly good.  

“I want to milk my master…”

“Funny, I had the same thought…” I whispered, my eyes lost on her oozing nipples. 

“You can take what you want from me, Isaac. My body is yours…” She enticed me, cupping her breasts and offering them to me on a silver platter. “Fair warning though—my delicious milk can be addicting.”

I snickered. “You say it like it’s a bad thing.” I flicked her nipples with my thumbs as I grabbed her breasts. Lumi broke out in a soft moan, but I was preoccupied with how plush and heavy they felt, my fingers sinking in. Each of them were about the size of my head, Lumi being the bigger chested girl out of my harem. I kneaded and squeezed, the sound of Lumi resisting a harder moan turning me on even more. 

She bit down on her lip as I ran circles with her tits, stimulating more milk. Once I had a steady trickle going, I fed, taking part of this addicting milk Lumi had praised. And for good reason. I lapped and sucked like I hadn’t just had dinner. Her breast milk was sweet and smooth, creamy and rich with flavor. Lumi was unable to resist the pleasurable moans anymore. 

“Ugh, Isaac!” she panted, snatching my shoulders and squeezing them tightly. “Don’t s-s-stop…” 

Soft spongy tits… I wanted to stuff them in my mouth, see how far I could swallow them. This milk was addicting all right, bringing out a different side of me. I couldn’t get enough, the feeling of her warm milk along my tongue stirring me crazy for more. I flicked her nub with the tip of my tongue, making Lumi squirm, and in about another second, the poor girl with the shaky legs wouldn’t be able to keep herself up any longer…

“Ahhhghh!” her voice broke out in a pitched scream, Lumi’s body quaking in my grasp. The smell of her heat bathed the shower stall, its sweltering scent revving me up. I wasn’t planning on giving her an early orgasm, but I was glad she found her sweet release now, because I was just getting started. 

“Shit, Lumi, your nipples got three times bigger,” I said after I released them. They were pinker too, pulsating small drips of milk. “I bet they are real sensitive. I gotta find somewhere else on you to play.”

I trailed small kisses up the hill of her breast while I scooped her up by the back of her thighs. My hands cupped underneath her ass cheeks and grabbed onto her tight, her slippery body still convulsing after her climax. Lumi caressed my face as I propped her up, looking down at me lovingly. Her thumb traced along my bottom lip, my familiar admiring my mouth. “I should feed you more often,” she said in a sultry voice. “That mouth of yours…it feels amazing.”

“Not as amazing as this is going to feel...”

“Take me, master… I want you inside me.” She gave me a kiss, Lumi’s tongue excavating my mouth. We were at a heated tongue war, our passion seeping out through hard grunts and warm moans. I was rock hard at this point; my dick nuzzled against Lumi’s shaven mound throbbing impatiently. The first feeling of my head pushing in between her walls was the best. She tightened up as I eased into her, slipping my slick head an inch back and forth. Her velvety sex tempted me to go full dive, but I wanted her tight pussy to get acclimated with my size. Judging by the fit, it’d been a while for her, and the last thing I wanted to do was be a selfish jackass about it.

When those sharp and tense moans turned into pleasurable pants, I inched further until she swallowed me whole. Her box had a hold on me like nothing I’d experienced before, my familiar sending raw impulses through my body. In and out I pumped, grunting hot breaths while Lumi praised my pleasure pleaser. 

“Oh, god, master! You feel so good!” she gasped. “Fuck me harder, Isaac!”

“Ugh, Lumi, you’re so tight,” I grunted, her request breaking my slow stride. If she wanted me to jackhammer her, I wasn’t opposed, the sound of her wet skin slapping mine echoing down my bathroom walls. 

I was getting wet from the showerhead in the back, and Lumi’s warm pussy in the front. It was only a matter of time before I reached my limit, the bonfire near ready to make me explode. Lumi ground into me with every thrust, until her next orgasm crippled me. She clamped onto me so hard that she made me nut inside her, my cock filling her baby tunnel in white. 

“Mmm, Isaac…” Lumi whispered, her fingers strumming along my jaw. “You sure know how to please your women.”

I smiled. “We need to do this again sometime. And soon…”

6