CH20: Demonic Insight
61 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19: Hot Goth Girl, is a steamy Patreon exclusive. To follow the rules of RR, I chose to have it hidden.

(I already got into some trouble with one of the mods!)

If you want to read it, indulge here: Chapter 19

Other wise, it's a saucy classroom scene between Wren and Isaac!

Now, onward to chapter 20 :)


I may not have mastered the art of ripping demon portals, but I did get laid by my goth girlfriend.

Still not exactly sure how that happened…

After she had her fix of me, she nonchalantly slipped my hard on out of her and proceeded to get dressed. I was all for horny episodes, but I wanted a detailed insight on how she flipped on me like that!

“Ugm, you kinda left me exposed here,” I said sheepishly, getting off the desk and eyeing the uniform she tore through like a hyena in heat.

“Oh, right.” As soon as she finished getting dressed she portaled us to her dorm, where Trista was in the kitchen stuffing her face with quiche.

She turned over her shoulder and started to choke, the pink-haired techy girl gawking at my nakedness as I stood there covering my drenched junk with one hand and carrying my backpack over my shoulder with the other.

“Where is Ruby?” Wren asked her.

The baffled daughter of Gluttony pointed to her bedroom, and Wren walked over there.

“Trista can set you up with some new threads,” Wren said. “When you’re set up, we can finish the other four deals.” She opened her sister’s door and then slammed it shut, leaving me with a very confused Trista.

“Heh, sorry for popping in here bare ass and all.”

She gulped down her food and jumped off her seat, rushing toward me with some paper towels in a whisper, “Did Wren rape you?!”

“What?! N-no!” I huffed, drying myself off.

Trista grinned. “She did, didn’t she?”

“How is it rape when I was all for it?”

Trista giggled.

“It sounds like you know what that was all about.”

“I have some spare clothes for you, but don’t expect to take any more classes for today. It isn’t standard uniform policy,” she said as she lured me to her bedroom.

“I’ll take anything.”

She rummaged through her drawer and tossed me a tie-dye t-shirt.

“I’m not wearing that!”

“Pfft, hater of the classics.” She stuffed the shirt back inside the drawer and fetched me a plain black one with matching trousers.

“Were you born in the 80’s?”

“Tie dye is 60’s, 70’s. And no, just a lover of their culture. A nostalgic sense of when things were simpler.”

I snickered. “You say that like you were raised here in the mortal realm.” I got dressed in front of her, Trista’s not so subtle response to seeing me naked getting me interested. She turned around and cleared her throat, pretending like she wasn’t staring between my legs. She mumbled something behind her fist and I had to ask, “What was that?”

“Nothing…”

“Nah, you said something.”

She blushed, snapping her head at me. “I said it looks like a juicy Italian sausage!”

“If you want, I could show you what this Irish sausage is all about,” I flirted.

She gave me a timid blinky look, and I couldn’t help but squint my eyes and thought, Was she the shy type of geeky girl?

She couldn’t stare at my nudeness without flustering up and she froze when I tossed her a flirty banter.

Shy girls were a huge turn on for me, but I wouldn’t tease Trista just yet. Not when I had questions about Wren. I tossed the paper towel in the bin and said, “Hey, I know Ruby and Wren are sisters, and there was a time where I thought they were completely polar opposites. But after that hot session of classroom sex, I’m having my doubts. I thought I had her all figured out but she’s more complicated than I thought.”

“Oh, Ruby was so quick to tell you where I was from, but she never enlightened you about her ancestry. She has Lust’s bloodline. If you are related to any of the seven deadly sins, you have a predisposition to their weaknesses. Just like I have my hunger, Ruby and Wren have their insatiable lust. I’m Gluttony’s daughter, so the hunger is pretty unavoidable. But Ruby and Wren are distant relatives to Lust, which makes their lust manageable.” She chuckled. “To be honest with you, Wren’s predisposition is a lot stronger than Ruby’s. Which is rare seeing how her family tree looks. She takes a pill supplied by her sister to curb the urges.”

“So… that’s what she was searching for in her bag. For a second, I thought the empty plastic foil was for birth control pills.”

“If she doesn’t take it, her inner beast is unleashed. All she could think about is breeding. After her need is satisfied, she turns back to normal for maybe an hour, and then the need comes knocking again. This would mark the second time she ran out and forgot to resupply. Lumi could tell you that story one day.”

Lumi and Wren? I couldn’t even picture it if I tried. And I wanted to…

“Are you ready?” I heard Wren ask, her voice making me turn around where I saw her leaning by the open door. “We have work to do.”

++++

It was hard to concentrate for the other four deals after we’d left Trista and Ruby back at the apartment. Wren refused to talk about what had happened between us and insisted I focus on the task at hand. She must have taken her horny meds, but her nipples were still poking out of that t-shirt like she wanted more of me. I missed having that heart shaped ass of hers pound into my balls, working me up a sweat. I was itching for another round with her, but I had to finish these deals.

The last one was the hardest. He wouldn’t bite. It wasn’t until I noticed his obsession with muscle cars from the pins on his bag did he finally give me some wiggle room. He didn’t have the money for one, but he’s been eyeing one for years. A car for a soul—not the best trade but it wasn’t my place to judge. When I finally finished my quota, my spiritual core screen came up and requested I select a demon for locating.

“You done?” Wren said, spooking up behind me.

“Yeah. All finished.” I smiled. “I guess all five of my leads have already signed their contracts. But, I didn’t feel a spidey sense.”

“Trista or Ruby might have gotten to them just as they summoned a demon. Lumi is busy with classes.”

“Hell, that was quick.”

“Considering you’re the one rallying them up, you can’t be the one answering the call. Next time, you’ll be the one offering the deal. That, of course, is a lesson for another day.”

“Right. I’m being asked who I want to locate.”

“His full name is Ash Rider.”

I spoke his full name internally and the screen disappeared. “Huh? Nothing happened. I—UGH!” I gritted in pain, dropping to one knee.

Wren chased me down, watching as I snatched the side of my head, the gnawing tension forcing me to shut my eyes and slam down on my jaw. “You all right?”

Just as she asked me that, it went away, and a vision of a strip club opened up. “I see him…” I gasped, noticing a tall skinny guy in a nice suit, with blond hair tied in a low pony, surrounded by half naked girls. He had that whole Interview With A Vampire look, and seemed like he owned the joint. The name of the strip club appeared to me was the scene zoomed out of his focus, Flamingo Girls.

“Flamingo Girls…”

“Well, that should have been obvious. The asshole is a total perv, and a strip joint is a perfect place to hunt desperate souls.”

“I’m afraid to ask how he met my mom…”

“Best if you don’t put those images in your head. Ash has the ability to shapeshift. He’s a high ranked demon, and he gets that rare perk.”

“So, you’re saying he could have shape-shifted as my dad and—”

“Like I said, best if you don’t think about it.”

I twisted my face in disgust.

“Now that we have the location, we have two options—lure him out, or take down his entire operation.”

“What do you mean? Like, burn down the strip club?”

“I’m willing to bet at least half of those girls are working for him, sealing deals in VIP rooms. If that’s his nest, you better believe they aren’t going to sit around and watch us waltz in there to beat their master to a bloody pulp.”

“And what about the other girls?”

She turned to me with a deadpan look.

“Hey, if there aren’t demons, then they shouldn’t get caught in our crosshairs. Same goes for the clients.”

“Guess we are luring him out.”

“How?”

“He’s not into guys, so Lumi would have to do it.”

“Why Lumi?”

“Because she doesn’t have a scent. The rest of your domain does. We’d be made as soon as our feet hit the floor.”

“I don’t think Lumi would be all for swooning another demon. There is a third option, back door covert mission.”

“Same thing as storming in.”

“Not unless I go by myself. You guys can hang around in the perimeter as back up.”

“You think you can handle Ash on your own?”

I smiled. “I’m an official demon now, aren’t I? Sealing deals, fighting angels. I can handle Ash.”

“May I remind you he’s a high ranked demon?”

“If he’s on Bishop’s level, then his fate is sealed. I’m going to kill him, and terminate my mom’s contract.”

“We are coming with.”

“My gut is telling me no on this one.”

“Is it your gut or your older self? Don’t repeat history. Let your harem fight with you.”

“This isn’t me being cocky, Wren. If this guy is as bad as you say he is, then I want my girls sitting it out. You’ll be in the perimeter, remember?”

She rolled her eyes away from me. “Fine. Just… remember to stay alive out there.”

2