Chapter 46: Divine Punishment
123 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Godzilla's actions have changed! It, it, it stopped its atomic breath."

Has it stopped?

Godzilla's body endured the onslaught of human attacks. It stood amidst the human firepower, accumulating its power.

A Titan should behave like a Titan.

Whether humans truly intended to distract it with other fronts and have those transport helicopters crash into it.

Or if they had already understood its human radar.

None of that mattered. All it needed to do was to drive them out of this universe.

The maximum power of its atomic breath reactor was activated, and an unprecedented amount of energy was surging within Godzilla.

Just flatten everything in front of it.

Then, there would be no need to worry about distractions. Destroy anything that could be an enemy!

Godzilla looked at the mountains ahead, able to see all the humans within. And now, it wanted to paralyze all the humans in those mountains with a single strike.

That way, there would be no need to consider their tricks and strategies.

Start charging up.

Godzilla opened its mouth to the maximum extent.

Dense plasma within its body operated at a power far surpassing that of an ordinary atomic breath.

Just like in the last battle against the Indian Ocean Fleet, Godzilla had now pushed beyond its limits.

But this time, Godzilla didn't injure itself like it did the first time.

Its nictitating membranes covered its eyes, and from Godzilla's mouth emerged an unprecedented divine fire.

At the most opportune moment, it successfully unleashed all the energy within its body!

At 29 pascals, the beam penetrated through the mountains before anyone could react, and it detonated deep within the earth!

The ground was uplifted.

With the epicenter as the focal point, the surrounding ground expanded rapidly like an inflating balloon, covering several kilometers.

Accompanied by a magnitude 7.7 earthquake, the mountains ahead of Godzilla were cracking. And at this moment, it hadn't stopped its atomic breath.

"Boom..."

The earth exploded.

In just a fraction of a second, a super nuclear fireball several dozen to a hundred times larger than Godzilla's previous atomic breath broke open the earth and expanded outward at a speed beyond sound.

The ground was lifted, the mountains swallowed, and the nuclear fireball rising from the ground was even more radiant and scorching than the sun in the sky!

A hundred kilometers away from the epicenter, in Hokkaido's city area, all exposed flammable materials began to burn to varying degrees.

If ordinary people were on the streets of Hokkaido at this moment, their exposed skin would suffer severe third-degree burns in an instant.

Larger than the sun, the nuclear fireball rose and expanded outward, reaching a diameter of several dozen kilometers, incinerating and vaporizing everything in its path.

The mountains ignited, and all the vegetation burst into flames in this moment, igniting a raging fire.

Next came the tremendous shockwave, blowing the burning forests, the ground, the tanks, and the transport helicopters on the mountain slopes into the air.

No fortifications could withstand this explosion, not even with mountains as barriers.

The fireball slowly rose into the sky, replacing the sun's appearance, clearly visible throughout the eastern hemisphere.

Lasting a total of 18 seconds, this was Godzilla's most powerful atomic breath since its birth.

In front of it, a fiery sphere hung, and now there was nothing to attract its attention, no tanks or transport helicopters.

Because at this very moment, in front of it, there was only deathly silence and scorching heat.

The miracle caused by Godzilla was visible on the entire Eurasian continent, including East Asia, Australia, and even the permafrost of Siberia.

In these places, people who were busy working also stopped their tasks.

Looking at the fiery sphere that replaced the sun on the horizon, they were at a loss.

No need for screens, no need for other connections, the people of the world witnessed the power of a Titan with their own eyes.

Those in the meeting room, the authorities who wanted to isolate Godzilla from the world, fell into silence after opening the windows and seeing the fiery sphere in the sky.

"Lift the internet ban."

Preventing people from discussing Godzilla's information was meaningless.

Now the world would truly enter the era of Godzilla.

It was no longer just a matter of supporting military supplies for the world.

It would involve everyone in this war and enter the lives of all people.

A new era had begun.

"Terrifying, Godzilla," murmured Sato Kozo as he looked at the screen showing the super fireball.

The others on the battlefield were shocked by the super atomic breath, and it was only when Sato Kozo spoke that they came back to their senses, perspiring.

"Don't stand there in a daze. Report on the frontline casualties."

After sighing, Sato Kozo refocused his attention on the battle itself.

"Yes! Um, um, the first sniper point was completely wiped out, the second sniper point suffered over 75% damage, only the third sniper point can still operate..."

"We lost more than half of our troops..."

Faced with this unexpected situation, Sato Kozo could only smile wryly.

He had actually considered the possibility of Godzilla using its charged atomic breath to attack their frontline positions. He had also made arrangements to maximize the chances of avoiding the complete destruction of the transport helicopters within its range in a short time.

Yet, they were still annihilated by this attack.

Godzilla's charged atomic breath was far more powerful than the one displayed during the previous battle in the Philippine Sea. Once again, it exceeded human expectations.

It can only be said that Godzilla is truly awe-inspiring.

Its super-powered atomic breath directly destroyed more than half of the transport helicopters that Sato had strategically placed in front of it. This led to the complete loss of combat capabilities for the first and second sniper points in Hokkaido.

Originally, there were three opportunities to use internal explosions against Godzilla, but now there was only one chance left. Moreover, among the two lost opportunities, the second sniper point was the most well-prepared and had the highest chance of success before the battle.

Sato never anticipated this turn of events.

Now, there's only one chance left.

But can this one chance really be successful?

"Do we need to withdraw the forces from the second sniper point?" the observer asked Sato, and he shook his head, saying, "No, let them stay at the frontline. If we retreat now, it will raise Godzilla's suspicion, and we must keep the forces at all sniper points equal."

"Otherwise, there is no chance of success in this operation. So let them make the sacrifice, and the world will remember them."

The battle continued.


If you want to see multiple chapters ahead of this one for free, go to this link, However, if you want to see more chapters in advance than the one on the given link, you can go to my Patreon.

3