And There Were 10(Part 2)
104 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside James Bellwood Middle School

I don't know what I expected there to be when I stepped out of the school. Outside was just your average summer setting. The sun was glaring at us at 80 degrees Fahrenheit, showing that today was indeed summer. You could see kids everywhere occupying the place, waiting for their parents to pick them up. They could be seen either playing card games like Yugioh or on their game boys. 

"GameBoys? What time period is this?" I said out loud. I checked my bag to see if there was anything useful in it. I had a bag of corn chips, a Chocolate bar, a Cd layered with different CDs, 3 pairs of the same shirt and pants I was wearing, a GameBoy, and a flip phone. I get my flip phone and see that today is 5,31,2005 which is 18 years into the past for me. 

The timeline lines up with the fandom's speculation of Ben and Gwen being born in December 1994 making them both 10 going to 11. That meant that I was probably in one of the prime timelines. 

This cause even more questions. Who brought me here? A Celestialsapien? No, they would care about one measly human soul. Professor Paradox? Why would he replace me with Ben? It doesn't make any sense. The only ones I think could be either Eon messing up the timeline somehow or Maltruent fucking up the past to win the future.

The most important question though is why? Why would someone bring me to a fictional universe for their own desire? I couldn't fight as I have never even gotten into one. I couldn't outsmart or out-clever someone nor was I a brave and heroic person. I was just your regular kid. I-

I was interrupted by someone bumping into me. That someone is one of the two clowns of the school.

"Watch it squirt, you're lucky I'm not going for you this time." Cash said as he walked passed me. "Yeah, watch where you're going punk." Jt said, following Cash. It was annoying seeing them bully a kid for easy money but I didn't try to stop them. Not because I couldn't, but because I minded my own business.

That was the difference between Me and Ben. Ben was a good kid who helped other people just simply because while I would only help if it benefitted me somehow. I wasn't a hero, I was just selfish.

I was interrupted again by a car honking or more specifically an RV. "C'mon Ben, Let's go. We're burning daylight. I want to make to the camp by nightfall." said the one in the RV. It was grandpa max, Ben's grandpa who is secretly a plumber. Yes, I know that is a dumb name for a secret alien organization but it is what it is.

It hurt to know that grandpa max wasn't talking to Ben anymore. He was talking to a fake, a doppelganger who took his grandson's body. The face he would make if he knew. If I woke up early, if I wasn't so idiotic if I was just patient, this never would've-

"Ben!" Max called. "Let's go or else it'll be too late." He said. I snapped out of my thoughts and took a deep breath. "I'm coming, Grandpa." I said. With a hardened resolve, I faced the van and went inside.

 

Author's Note:

First Cliffhanger :) Don't worry though, there will be a double upload today. When? Idk. So be on the lookout for that.

How was the chapter? Was it good or was it boring? Was it too short or long? Were there any mistakes? Don't be afraid to comment about it and I appreciate any and all criticism.

P.S.: The poll will end after the second episode so make sure to put in your votes!

3