2
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dr. Vith stood up abruptly, leaving his cane propped against the counter, and approached the prototype. Our current focus was on constructing a helicopter, an innovative flying machine capable of hovering, achieving vertical flight, and executing smooth takeoffs and landings. These flight capabilities were enabled by the application of aerodynamic principles, particularly Noulli's principle. The rotation of the rotor blade induced faster airflow over its curved upper surface, resulting in lower pressure above compared to the slower-moving air beneath. This pressure differential generated the necessary lift force for sustained flight. Our primary challenge involved developing an effective anti-torque control mechanism to counteract destabilizing forces. Despite the extensive potential applications, the government's enthusiasm remained limited. Our research team, consisting of myself, Dorian, Mira, and our chief researcher, Dr. Vith, along with the presence of the Second Arcanist, Arlik, were engaged in this endeavour. Arlik, an elderly individual with a penchant for sharing rather lacklustre jokes and stories, had come to visit as a friend of Dr. Vith's father and to offer his insight. But I digress. In that moment, Dr. Vith rose from his seat and made his way towards the aircraft.

The Second Arcanist, Arlik, crossed his arms and focused on the redhead. That was our cue; the arcana gates were rearranged and ready for testing. Dorian moved to the tank and closed the valve, disconnected the fuel line. Mira hopped into the machine. The Doctor placed the crystal boards and slammed the casing shut.

"Proceed, Miss Doren," Doctor called to Mira and took a step back, almost toppling without his cane. He regained his balance and focused on the rotometers.

Next

0